Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (49224 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Etche: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Just call him whenever you know that he is in a good mood. Use some bible verses especially epistles from Apostle Paul(eg Corinthians 6 and 7) has many advises on this issue. Let him know the importance of both of you satisfying each other sexually. Besides, try to dress more sexually at night while you want to sleep with him. I am sure such a man never sleeps outside. Besides, you also have to try too to live more spiritual life like him knowing that sex is not life/food. 'Man shall not live by bread alone', but by the word of God.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Edigrows: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
jamex93:
Tell am, if him no change,

Put bura tashi for him food any time u want sex

grin grin grin omg! sounds like chinese drug, na die be dat OOh

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by meimoks(f): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
If he doesn't come to you, initiate it

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Edigrows: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
Whenever ure in the mood, drug him and send him to dreamland; not before adding a little something that will get the part of him you really need most at an attention. Tie his hands to the bed post. Legs too. Just in case the drug wears off. Pls dont overdose. We don't want you becoming a widow. Then hop on and ride yourself to glory land. By the time he wakes up sore and confused, be kind enough to tell him what u did. And let him know that you intend to do it again n again n again unless he offers it freely. Pls at this point, the expression on ur face should be as that of a child who has done something bad but still looks innocent. Then watch him comply. Thank me later.

Plix, clap for dis guy , that reminded me of 50 shades of grey grin

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
OohMpa:
Open your mallage photo album, bring out your wedding pinshure, put am for table....

Snap yourself, put am for table....

Look "Before", look "After", look "Before"again and look "After"again.....sad

It's called Akpu Tlansformation angry
Thank Ooh Mpa later angry
Lolz!
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by blakky97(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks
you changed!
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pishure of ur seexxyy body or....
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by kennynelcon(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hold yourself,abi wetin u wan do.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by espritsaint(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
my dear i haven,t seen ur face but i hope u are beautiful i mean sexually enough for ur man for ur man to succumb at any time.if yes then try any one of de gestures that u know before copulation and check wether hs zip flap will swellow oooo nd let him see you as hot stuff i.e to see if his Dragon is going to rise up for the battle.....
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by rigarmortis: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
use your fingers na, or candle, or d1ldo, vibr4t0r, use something to do something.

haba.

you see that fine youth corper?...yes the one that just moved into the opposite face me I face you, yes!

call his "attention" to you situation, he will be more than willing to help.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Look inward, the problem might just be u.

make urself very attractive even while at home and maintain a good personal hygiene, go back to that lady u used to be that cut his attention and you will get ur man back.

The moment any lady stop making herself look very sexy and attractive to her husband then he starts loosing interest in any sexual intimacy with his wife. The law of attraction works perfectly well for all husbands and all wives must adopt that strategy in other to make their husbands to keep longing for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
temmym4:

The lady needed advices from complete humans and not impotents.
Okobo tongue

Lyk u, get lost
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
you need to go see tb joshua privately
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by millionboi(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
viallaxa:
see a sex therapist, I don't know if we have in Nigeria. If you really love him, talk it out. If you're unhappy, leave. It's far worse to be in an unhappy marriage
ur comment defines ur age..........Nobe gal frnd nd boyfrnd matter pls
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by ExpressBooking1: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
LewisO:
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?

Oya were is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?

Certificate of deflowering. being awarded by virginity awarding girls and it should now be added to some guys CV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by espritsaint(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
hello sweetee,since u guys have been married for 6yrs and and all this while that u hv been talking, i hv not heard about menstration ,period ,pregnancy and i hv children for him.....so i deduce that something is wrung wit you
1) Either both of you are not compatible to each other
2)Or your hole i mean the only hole that you knw that lead the seventh heavens has swallowed his dick i.e it hs made it to shrink (making de man's bangala not to stand again ) so closely to him explain to him
infact you said u were virgine when you guys mate for the first time together .so tell me did you marry him or he married on high purchased...
A QUESTION: So girls do you really think that there is any man who can get married to a virgine withot apprciatting her each minute,each hour.for ,i don't tinc so .. so be sincere to yourself my dear and tell us the whole story.....

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by millionboi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
2sureguy1:
Sex na food?..................afterall, u said u r a virgin till marriage...........go bak 2 ur old ways, or u find som1 2 lubricate ur vessel..............mtcheeeeww, sex addict.

Next.
dey form virgin abi............:ahahhahahhahahahahha
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by nairabetguru(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Unah well done ooooOooooooo .......
Na my mata unah dey delibrate on abi.....

U dis woman We go see 4 house
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by pomsky: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

[size=20pt].....have you asked for sex before and he refused?
Simply tell him,"honey i want to make love"
Its that simple![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by favouryemmy: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Your statement is not complete. You need to tell us, whether you have tried to initiate sex with him and it still did not work or amybe you dont. If you dont initiate sex with him, that might be your fault since, he only does so once a month. Why do some women always expect their husbands to initiate sexeven when they want it? Why?! When you want him, wear your sexy gown or so for him and dont tell him you want sex. Begin to kiss, touch and caress him, rub your body against his, you ladies know how to do this well. If you do it, he just has to be aroused and in the mood for you. If you try this several times and it doesnt work, then both of you should see a marriage counsellor or so. Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you can't cheat on him stop complaining and carry your cross or what do you want me to tell you? This is why I always encourage people to test drive the cars they want to buy for at least six months so as to know everything about the vehicle,but Una go allow religion to turn una to mumu,when the thing come happen,una go come here come dey cry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by LewisO: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
ExpressBooking1:

Certificate of deflowering. being awarded by virginity awarding girls and it should now be added to some guys CV
grin Yeah bro! They must show us their virginity certificate for those u claim to a Virgin and those those who says, it's their husbands that tear disvirgined them which they can't say it in his presence!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by kennyten10(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:

May be the fault is from you...are u sure ur dressin is provocative enof? e.g by wearin seductive clothes,..do u speak seductively? are u good in bed? like, being adaptable to most sex-styles(giving back as much as u receive)...if not you need a lot of lesson cos no complete man will fail to respond to a woman he finds attractive..
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:

What you need is color bulbs; whips; a mask; handcuffs and finally civil defense uniform. grin

If he doesn't tear it consistently , send him to Maheeda.

Tenks !
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:

Well I can feel your pain,I will give some solution and I want you to try them.I am a man and I want to tell you what turn some on

1 wear transparent night dress and put on make up as if you are going out.

2 when you are on the bed don't sleep far apart sleep on his shoulder.

3 don't say any thing that will get him upset every night

4 when he around from work make sure you always touch him and hug him always he will feel love and want to do

5. Initiate it when u are on the bed by holding his thing your man don't feel shy.
6 last but not the list talk about it with him and pray over it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by manie(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:

This is not to make you sad, but I am 70% sure that your husband is getting laid outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:

Seduce him.

Nonsense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by olin88: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
first make sure u luk sexy and attractive anytim his is aound u
2. do well to no his saling point i bet u dat if u no d rite place u can torch him, he will b d one to even demand for d p***y
3. make sure dat u r are not making him uncomfortable wen ever his at home, try to read his moods.
make him ur broda, hubby above all ur frnd and make sure u communicate vry wel. bcus it issaid dat a relationshp witout communication is dead.
above all hand it over to God.

tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by mikron(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maybe u now wear bobozi, others call it dross instead of the sexy ladies lingerie eg g-string. Maybe u tie wrapper too much instead of wearing fancy pants and skirts. Too much wrapper dey make oga vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by jamex93(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Edigrows:

grin grin grin omg! sounds like chinese drug, na die be dat OOh

Na naija drug o, and e dey work die
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by williams080: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Well I advise you to camly seat him down and talk to him! Don't be shy about opening such discussion within him he is ur husband okay! U need more home work to go about it, don't mind some lousy pple advise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.