Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (49649 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Holmes07(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff

Are u sure abi ur husband na robot??

He only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago.

Disvirgin u?? Why u con dae publicize am nau wetin u want make we do, make we clap hands for u??

i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

Sis lemme be candid wit u,thr are so many factors responsible for dat ur husband might be a neat freak nd u might be d opposite,these are turn offs for most men, it could be he sees no interest in u or it could be a medical issue. U just av to sit im down-dnt be shy- talk to him abt ur sex life, sort out d problem nd seek help iv tz a medical issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by yemmynoni: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
LewisO:
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?

Oya were is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?
like seriously

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by LewisO: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adefaze:

silly guy.., that is not the right response for her question
What does that suppose to mean? undecided
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by vacant06(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
LewisO:
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?

Oya were is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?
The certificate is with jega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Raysly(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Look for one small humble good looking guy a very loyal one to help u out anytime you need it
kiss
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by notformealone: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
viallaxa:
see a sex therapist, I don't know if we have in Nigeria. If you really love him, talk it out. If you're unhappy, leave. It's far worse to be in an unhappy marriage
So she should be leaving any marriage she goes into because of a solvable problem. bad advice. if you don't have anything to say keep shut. people that are unmarried always want everyone to be like them.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by quinty(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm going to asks you some questions...
1. Are you sure he doesn't have a mistress?
2. How sexy are you on bed?
3. Are you always the type that tie wrapper all around the house behaving like old mama?
4. Do you know if he have a weak Erection and trying to treat it behind you...
5. Are you sure you're faithful too?
If u can answer this questions... undecided don't be shy you guys have to talk about your sex life

7 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Crixina(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
jamex93:
Tell am, if him no change,

Put bura tashi for him food any time u want sex
yeah,I think this pretty much covers it.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by ojnnaco(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Visit TB Joshua for deliverance

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by cutiepie25(f): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Be patient , because your husband is a faithful type. And never your selfish attribute into marital Home , because there is a place a Woman should be rather than a Man's house.BE CAREFUL OF YOUR ACTIONS.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Dyt(f): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
I dunno what to write
All I can read here are silly excuses
Eat well
Look attractive
Tie him
Drug him
He's cheating
Its ur fault

Dayyum
How come I haven't seen fast and pray?

Lady
If u want some good advice
Make the topic a beautiful one
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by fireforfire: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

hahahahahaha...

My dear ya hubby is "sheating" on u big time. Leave dqt gramma of faithful man ur speaking.
Hes defo gettin it outside dats y ur not gettin it inside

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by itsMrIke(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You might not like what I am about to say but this is often common with men who don't like sleeping with women - your husband might be gay and obtaining se.xual satisfaction from other men outside. He might not even be attracted to you in the first place but had to use you as cover to mask his sexuality.

You might be right.
Then again who is to blame? I am sure OP will be among those Nigerians who keep shouting and raising h.ell against GAY people.
Nigerians should note this, if we keep allowing GAY people to live in the closet, they will end up marrying our Mothers, Sisters, Daughters and Female cousins and even Friends.
Madam forget it, no be low libido, your husband is GAY and you are just a BEARD. The funny thing is I don't feel sorry for you. You can blame society.
Your Husband will not enjoy sex with you...SHIKENA!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by snipesdam(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
ellechrystal:
Haa, please I suppose u two ve a chat about this, sit him down n tell him how u feel, n u too try on ur own part to always remain sharp n sexy, do stuffs that will get him turned in 24/7.
U two should talk really.
It's a bad one. Lack of sex in marriages can lead to lack of communication n closeness, the connecting factor will b absent,.
N don't be too sure he isn't seeing anyone aside u.
U two should ask ur selves questions, there is obviously a reason he is doing that.
Maybe u ain't too good in bed, or maybe he has GAY tendencies, u never know.
That's y I proposed you talk to him.
I wish u all d best. Bless u
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by closearms(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

nairaland is not always the best place for help ... try search on google .. but first know what excatly is wrong .. before considering treatment.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by nobilie: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
don't form good/reserved woman with your husband. Men enjoy sex in the morning. Just kiss and climb.

it's your right so, get it.

For marriage to work, you need to discourse as often as possible.
you agree and disagree. The good thing is you air your view so, it does not stay in there.

good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by ilovecritics(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
justjify:

for your mind you be FTC abi? angry
now, aside robbing LewisO the chance of being the FTC, tell me what you have contributed? angry

I was typing.. sad
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by BYEOLA25: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
hELLO fAITHFUL,tHIS IS A FANTASTIC SCENARIO,YOU NEED TO BE DRESS SEXILY AND DONT BE ASHAME TO BE THE FIRST TO INVITE HIM.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Atoh,make una test drive before marriage una no dey hear.anyway e don happun,e don happun.,mix igbo,weed,kush, into he's food,and suck him preek when he is relaxed,nobody go tell you when u go turn ganja planter
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
which style u guys dey do and are u clean down there?no matter how a man libido is low if u are sexually active and clean down there he wont touch u once a month or else he has std cheesy cheesy#next time if u guys want to have fun,scatter his head by doing diff styles

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by adekool4luv: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pray for him to change to suit ur taste or as someone advice go and get buratashi and put it inside his food anything anytime ur pussy need cock.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
jamex93:
Tell am, if him no change,

Put bura tashi for him food any time u want sex
lol.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by adekool4luv: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pray for him to change to suit ur taste or as someone advice go and get buratashi and put it inside his food anything anytime ur pussy need joystick.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by fpeter(f): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why do we have so many uncultured,ill-mannered,disrespectful,clueless and unsympathetic people here?
Someone brought a serious problem on this platform, if you cannot proffer a solution the least you can do
would be to read and move on instead of commenting trash like a bunch of unintelligent,insensitive kids...
@ OP...kindly speak to your husband, suggest counseling from maybe a qualified psychologist,your pastor
Or family doctor. He may be passing through some sort of stress at work or financially.

5 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by irishMO123(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
I guess ur husband is indeed suffering from low libido,or maybe he's just naturally lazy.the only way u can help ur husband is to do the bleeping....even if he has low libido by doing that he's libido will surely improve!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Talk to him of the need to be flung always. Change your old fashion style to something sexy and lovies. If he does not change,you should carry your cross.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2tek: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
He courted you for months nd didnt fvck u. Most time, it shows he has low libido or he is getting it outside. It could also mean he masturbates seriously nd prefers masturbation to sexx. Nd now you are complaining. Discuss wt him nd pray he changes.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Emma4Jesu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Go and complain to Mallam Gambo the naturalist herbal [b]medicin[/b]e man in Zanfara State
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by shollymata(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
OohMpa:
Open your mallage photo album, bring out your wedding pinshure, put am for table....

Snap yourself, put am for table....

Look "Before", look "After", look "Before"again and look "After"again.....sad

It's called Akpu Tlansformation angry
Thank Ooh Mpa later angry

Funny but true....especially if the initial cause of attraction is gone. But since he is faithful, I recommend a discussion. He may be unaware of your need. Sometimes you also need to ask for it......same bed, once a month.....you self get low libido.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by anwo247: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
But the man did not change na... he is still his usual self. Consider that:------

............He waited till marriage before he disvirgined you; this is an indication of a very patient man, sexually.

With this, one month interval could so be normal for him...... in life, you can't have it both ways.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by loswhite(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
LewisO:

Leave to where? That isn't the advice for the matter on ground.
lol...to where she can get it everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.