Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (49242 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Pilotman(m): 5:41am On Apr 10, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

1. You can only 'devirginate' or 'deflower' sb. There is no word like 'disvirgined' in English.

2. Have you discussed the issue with your husband? What is his response?

3. Have you been making advances at him in the bedroom? What has been his reactions?

4. Answer these questions & I will know how to advice you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Common theme on FP. I wonder what [actually] happens to these couples that causes one or the other's sex drive to plummet like a bad day at the stock-market?

Anywho, whether it's a question of sexual/mental/emotional health, a naturally low drive, attraction, or orientation, all these comments on here can do for you is speculate. This is your riddle, OP. You're in the best position to get to the bottom of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Sike(m): 6:20am On Apr 10, 2015
OohMpa:
Open your mallage photo album, bring out your wedding pinshure, put am for table....

Snap yourself, put am for table....

Look "Before", look "After", look "Before"again and look "After"again.....sad

It's called Akpu Tlansformation angry
Thank Ooh Mpa later angry
loooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by fpeter(f): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2015
itsMrIke:

I see, so you find me interesting, right?? *smiles*

I find the gay thing amusing
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by mechanics(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2015
LewisO:
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?

Oya were is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?
hahaha

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by xtra007(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Nicely said additionally, jus hope he ent a gay because a similar case jus like yours occured @ my area aguda n after much findings, da wife realized her husband was a guy!. I was also shocked cus i attended his traditional n white wedding na. Finally, PLS go for HIV, STD, STI screening o because, da man I mentioned infected his wife wit HIV and quilt made him hardly wana have sex wit her. The man died a month ago n da wife childless n left in shambles. As a point of emphasy talk to him pls; ENSURE he talks. If not, don't let him rest o cus he MUST talki o HE MUST!. Involve. Any older person u know he respects after u'v tried maybe his mum, dad, older sibling, anyone jus don't quit until he says what da "F"ing problem is. Meanwhile be walking nude or half naked wen ever he's around n let him know why u doing that. If u want sex, initiate it don't wait jus attack him ni gbam!. I wish u all da best dear. Pele o.
ellechrystal:
Haa, please I suppose u two ve a chat about this, sit him down n tell him how u feel, n u too try on ur own part to always remain sharp n sexy, do stuffs that will get him turned in 24/7.
U two should talk really.
It's a bad one. Lack of sex in marriages can lead to lack of communication n closeness, the connecting factor will b absent,.
N don't be too sure he isn't seeing anyone aside u.
U two should ask ur selves questions, there is obviously a reason he is doing that.
Maybe u ain't too good in bed, or maybe he has GAY tendencies, u never know.
That's y I proposed you talk to him.
I wish u all d best. Bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by maclatunji: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2015
You are too afraid to initiate moves OP. Make moves on your bed nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by mechanics(m): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Just talk to ur husband, n tel him d situation, i believe he wil change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Jackeeh:

On the contrary I'd love it. True. When I get married I'll arrange with my wifey to have me drugged n molested. cool. On a serious note, I'm not expecting the OP to go to that length of drugging her husband oh. Haba. My comment is just to make her laugh off her predicament.

BSMD
HELLLLLLLLPP!
LOL.
NO QUALMS BRO kiss

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by itsMrIke(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2015
fpeter:

I find the gay thing amusing

There is nothing amusing it about. Now you are interesting...
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by diego13: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2015
put burantashy in his food and go to bed sleep naked with your ass close to his pipe and see miracle
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2015
if his job is stressful and time demanding then you guys should have sex at least 3 to 4 time a month. after six yrs of marriage their is somethins you need to do at the right time to instigate sex on Saturday s only, becus of busy schedule, if he is the busy type. take your bath at night, spray some deodurant, ware some sexy sleeping gown, apply some light make up, mek some sexy moves , touch him and mek sure you drive him crazy by sucking him. he is your husband don't be shy, be creative, don't allow any girl give him what he has been missing. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by HappinexEdixon(f): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Hw cn he be faithful, no sidechick, you too sleep on d same bed yet starve you of sex? Der is sumthing dat he is nt tellin u or find out if there is an issue disturbing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by fpeter(f): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2015
itsMrIke:

There is nothing amusing it about. Now you are interesting...

Are you one of them? I won't jail you.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by temmym4(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:

Pathetic fool.............nw I kw u're 4rm d street, anoda foolish talk 4rm a rogue, if u kw u're fed up wif lyf go meet ya sista, rada bein a nuisance 2 d society...........rememba death is beta dan shame............u've gat a name 2 protect.

Dude, it is morning. must u curse? this is quite d*mb and childish of you. your replies ever since I quoted you has shown how rude, uncultured immature and irresponsible you could be. check yourself, don't you feel you fit more into all the words u posted above?
you have really got a lot of growing ups to do, probably if it was physical, u might start throwing stones. quite absurd. stop taking things personal like a bubble headed tout.

If I quote u cos u attacked the OP when she asked a serious question, why not deal with it instead of cursing and jumping around as if you r some kind of a young monkey making its way around the trees. you don't need it.

Am sure your next comment won't be different kiddo. so what's your use and importance. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by deshizzle(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks
mmmhhhh....ds1 gidi gaan,, sad
ayoayo911:
mmmhhhh....ds1 gidi gaan,,why nt lev d starvin sex part nd gist me abt d disvirgining process,,i wnt 2critically analyze tins frm d vry begining...**grabs stethoscope nd bible**
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by kenny2gbaski(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:

Bring ur sista lemme sample her..........u'll tank me later

temmym4:

I used to have a street sister back then, unfortunately she is dead now, u can dig her up and do it smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by maureeoy: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
are you friends with your husband? or una just dy married for the sake of marrigae.
communication is key. do u seat down and gist with your huband laugh like friends and lovers?
i tell and talk with my huband anythin that come fom my mind.
i dont wait for him t o come to me i go to him straght and he must follow.
we are frinds , we gist and laugh so much.
my sister no die in silent ohhhhhhhh, tell your husband u wnt to make love , if u can not talk start romacing him him in your own way.
maybe he wants you too to be more active in that area,,

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2015
@op once a month no do u. How many times u come want?
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by itsMrIke(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
fpeter:

Are you one of them? I won't jail you.

Oh, and I thought you were intelligent. Too bad.
I am not one and even if I were, no bloody person can jail me, I will be taking even the FG to court.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by fpeter(f): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
itsMrIke:

Oh, and I thought you were intelligent. Too bad.
I am not one and even if I were, no bloody person can jail me, I will be taking even the FG to court.

too bad for you too that you're not intelligent.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2015
temmym4:

Dude, it is morning. must u curse? this is quite d*mb and childish of you. your replies ever since I quoted you has shown how rude, uncultured immature and irresponsible you could be. check yourself, don't you feel you fit more into all the words u posted above?
you have really got a lot of growing ups to do, probably if it was physical, u might start throwing stones. quite absurd. stop taking things personal like a bubble headed tout.

If I quote u cos u attacked the OP when she asked a serious question, why not deal with it instead of cursing and jumping around as if you r some kind of a young monkey making its way around the trees. you don't need it.

Am sure your next comment won't be different kiddo. so what's your use and importance. It is well.

Unfortunate being..........sorry 4 ya parent.

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by temmym4(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:

Unfortunate being..........sorry 4 ya parent.

lol. just as I expected. u see your life na. childish okobo grin
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by skyenitan04(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
u call him ur husband...sit him down and talk to him..he cant beat u cos its ur right ..simple
ayoayo911:
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2015
temmym4:

Silence is the virtue of fools...........last bullet
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2015
temmym4:

Silence is the virtue of fools...........last bullet, think 4 once.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Wahala90: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=14pt]No one can make you cheat if you don't like to. Some will always cheat no matter how good things are while some will never cheat no matter how bad things are.[/size]
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by teeastute(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2015
I can help. 5348DDDB ping me pls ;DI
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by temmym4(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:

Silence is the virtue of fools...........last bullet, think 4 once.

Actually Kiddo, I do. but it appears u v got the bigger part of "Thinking" to do. U havent posted something meaningful since the whole scenario started yesterday. u just kept acting and barking like a poor rabid dog and I keep watching and making fun of u, making you display how much u could showcase your idiocy, hypocrisy and immaturity for the whole world to see.. Deal with that kiddo.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
temmym4:

Actually Kiddo, I do. but it appears u v got the bigger part of "Thinking" to do. U havent posted something meaningful since the whole scenario started yesterday. u just kept acting and barking like a poor rabid dog and I keep watching and making fun of u, making you display how much u could showcase your idiocy, hypocrisy and immaturity for the whole world to see.. Deal with that kiddo.

I blame our government 4 makin u jobless.......& ur parents silly mistake 4 nt gettin rid of u wen u were young rada dan becomin nuisance 2 d society, rememba a bastard wil always b a bastard, go and trace ur lineage.

Jobless id*ot turning himself 2 nairaland hero
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:

I blame our government 4 makin u jobless.......& ur parents silly mistake 4 nt gettin rid of u wen u were young rada dan becomin nuisance 2 d society, rememba a bastard wil always b a bastard, go and trace ur lineage.

Jobless id*ot turning himself 2 nairaland hero
You are really derailing the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / To My Future Wife / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.