Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would (4463 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? / Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by segzybank: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2009
when a girl leave you 4 another guy and later come back begging. guys what would you do
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by koolme: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2009
Take her back,
I still love her,
but if not ,still take her back and turn her to my MAGA grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by iice(f): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2009
Make sure she actually knows her mind before she jumps ship again then come back crawling.
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by franclin88(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2009
no room for second chance because you dont know what she is back for again
look for another girl out there who have never experience friendship before and le the old one go
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by Godalone(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2009
Beware of an old friend.
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by Aladunni(f): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2009
lagbaja sang and i quote

"olorun mama je ki n gbe aya tokunbo, aloku obirin" translation (May i not pick a second hand lady) grin

jokes apart, she is quite risky now. And please dont forget to tell her that whatever pursued her the first time is very present still.
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by camry2008: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2009
well, i will take her back but wont be serious with her, take her as sex object, bedmate ie any time my prick stand i ll call her. dats all
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by donpappyt(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2009
don,t believe in second chance when a girl leave me for another guy
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by IykeD(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2009
Accept her, then leave her for another gal and also come back begging!
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by tRoOE(f): 1:53am On Jan 28, 2009
IykeD:

Really and what will he gain from that expecting hurting himself undecided
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by Magz(m): 2:18am On Jan 28, 2009
Accept her back,  As a friend

Jah teaches us to show forgiveness. But, Jah don't teach us to be foolish. If a woman left me soley to be with another guy, she definately could never be my girl again. But, I would not hate her or hold a grudge against her.

Just be "friends"
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by 195(f): 4:39am On Dec 14, 2011
IykeD:

Gbam!! cheesy cheesy

Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by Mynd44: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2011
Eff her like you missed her
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by kylee: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
well despite what depending on the situation maybe she never meant to,but for a girl coming back to ask you to come back again to her she still loves you, no ones ever perfect there must be a mistake before a correction can be made. just like the prodigal son,he was still forgiven and accepted.
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by Kslib(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
Simply ask her to tell you the reason why she left you in the first place?Or ask her to tell u in which aspect u were lacking?Lastly,ask her why does she feels she wants you?
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by sugardaddy1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
IykeD:

it's as simple as that.
Re: When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would by Konnektions146(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2011
do yu like her enouggh?
what was in your plans for her befre she left?
does she complement yu?
do u think she`s genuinly repented?
do u think yu can still love her well and not have feeling abt her rejection earlier?

yu can still forgive her and try see if it can work but in a very very close watch
it could be she`s realised her mistakes and changed to be a better person.

wish yu the very best

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / Advantages Of Dating A Slim Fitted Girl. / Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.