Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries (19746 Views)

Nigerian Embassy In Washington Shutdown Over Nonpayment Of 5 Months Salaries / 127 PDP Workers Reject Sheriff / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Liadi2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dat is life oooo
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by iyatrustee(f): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
EdCure:

True talk!
The problem called pdp is already solved. We thank God for that.

Don't be too sure brother. The problem just metamorphosed into APC with this mass exodus from PDP!
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by millionboi(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
K
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by pat077: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
very bad.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shegiyar uwa mai kashe yayanta, quoted from a Hausa song

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Raiders: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pdp is going to go broke. No more federal money
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Kx: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Little wonder why occupants and staff of Aso Rock voted enmasse for APC, maybe they are being owed too

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by galadima77(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
d way pdp is goin down, i think dey might soon discover oil

2 Likes

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by anulaxad(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is seriously disheartening. undecided undecided

What is PDP's problem. Have they forget that there still in power. shocked shocked

People Decieving People party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by ojnnaco(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmm.. Imagine oo
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by doyouknow: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
makzeze:
see me see wahala. kai PDP
The buildings name na Wadata Plaza so it already sounds like Wahala
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by tucky200(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Everything about pdp na problem
P-papa
D-deceive
P-pikin
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by MKO4ever(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by hidee20(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
Now this is funny grin grin grin

You can't pay Nigerians in ur HQ or in Benue state and you want to rule Nigeria.

You'll not hear this in my Dad's regime. cool cool

Saï Daddy
Saï Buhari

Zahra

Hope u aren't impersonating?

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by EdCure: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

Don't be too sure brother. The problem just metamorphosed into APC with this mass exodus from PDP!
One thing is certain: it's not gonna be business as usual.
The problem of of Nigeria is in the PDP as an identity and group, its culture of impunity, corruption and recklessness. Not the individuals that make up the party.
You will be shocked to see how these latest decampees turn a new lease of life and behave like credible, matured humans in no distant time.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Kobeje(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDP problem is foundational. I just hope APC doesn't have the same foundation. And I hope it doesnt go the way of PDP.

No insult needed pls. Just remember that most PDP members have and are still defecting to APC. And as the saying goes, something does not chage its spots.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Kingspin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
And we know too that election is on Saturday 11th.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by yahrant140(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
lol! This dude must high on orijin cos no northern central will vote for southeast party- apga even if gej contest with his defeat hero on platform of apga party, he definitely loose again!
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Hadizam: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the
the federal ministry of works to pay the salary
arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is
among the newly recruited engineers in the
ministry but they have not been paid their salary
arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is
almost nineteen (19) months.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by tundemogba12(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
So because lagos is financially bouyant that's why they are desperate to win lagos! It will never come to reality in Jesus name. Vote wisely, vote Ambode as the next governor of Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by tunshe: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
Now this is funny grin grin grin

You can't pay Nigerians in ur HQ or in Benue state and you want to rule Nigeria.

You'll not hear this in my Dad's regime. cool cool

Saï Daddy
Saï Buhari

Zahra

You think this is funny?

You will soon be tracked down and tried for impersonation if you don't deactivate this account.

Impersonation is a crime.....not with the sensitivity of social media and the personality in this age and time of our polity.

Grow up and be wise....my two cents.

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by idupaul: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Imagine PDP could not even pay N18+ minimum wage as enacted by law under the party presidency. The party is certainly the Nigeria major problem, solve PDP and all other problems will surrender.

What kind of useless tot pattern is this
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by olawalebabs(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
When they are in government, they can't pay salary. is it when they are out that they will pay. I pity this party.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by lonelydora: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunwumi:
There will be more gist after may 29

That's the only thing I'm waiting for. We will hear what we don't know about Boko boys.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by middlebelter(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hobashola:
i cant laugh jare. d strike has no effect fa after all d pdp is dead already. d pdp bosses go be like; leave them jare. it is not as if we get federal largesse to share in that secretariat again. ;Di cant laugh jare. d strike has no effect fa after all d pdp is dead already. d pdp bosses go be like; leave them jare. it is not as if we get federal largesse to share in that secretariat again.
It is not in the best interest of our country for PDP to die. We need formidable opposition part to keep the ruling party on her toes. The impact of APC as an opposition party on PDP government cannot be over estimated. We therefore need aa strong PDP to optimize the performance of APC and to let them know that should they fail for any reason to perform, we the electorate will prostrate ot on a strong term by voting them out as we did for PDP-long live Federal Republic of Naija!

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by adioolayi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
With all the DOLLARS spent on campaigns... Na Wa ooooo
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by alrahmanonline(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ffk is on sabbatical leave,fayose is jittery already,Okupe is nowhere to be found,madueke don run go abroad,PEJ cannot show face,gulak dey say sai buhari,Barcanista is still recovering,temitemi don change tone, Pa chukwudi don surrender, May GOD ALMIGHTY SCATTER MY ENEMIES AS BUHARI LET THEM REALISE THAT YOU'RE A LIVING GOD..
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Omadachi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDP is finished.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by ellistmedia: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
and yet some persons want PDP to rule Lagos!!!!!!
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by creepsyme(f): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
on PDP, how are the mighty fallen?
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cash crunch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) / We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike / Sunday Dare: Why FG Didn’t Shut Down Social Media During EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.