Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,170 members, 7,818,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries (19745 Views)

Nigerian Embassy In Washington Shutdown Over Nonpayment Of 5 Months Salaries / 127 PDP Workers Reject Sheriff / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by tsdarkside(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
fee dee fee........ grin grin grin
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by sova(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
its not a suprice news jare....d last time I read about the Federal airport woman who had return 11 million naira with her church mind was getting 7k as take home salary which was later increased to 14k. that was when I made up my mind never to trust Jonathan nor NLC on 18k minimum wage. A country like Cape Verde not up to the population of some LCDA in Lagos earn 21k+ as minimum wage.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by tsdarkside(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vote Ambode....lets get ride of fee dee fee....imagine to work and not get paid...and you had people who still wanted this madness to continue... angry angry angry
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by olasoji1: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
(Watch) Ambode's message to Lagosians

Watch Here====>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/watch-ambodes-message-to-lagosians.html
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Intendy: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
How the mighty is falling
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Oxone(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
While Jonathan spent trillions of naira for his campaign alone,he couldn't even pay people who work in PDP secreteriat.

What a shame!

Crazy right? Can't deal
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
And they want Lagos. Maybe to ruin it like Bode George ruined NPA

PDP lying since 1999

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by anonimi: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Imagine PDP could not even pay N18+ minimum wage as enacted by law under the party presidency. The party is certainly the Nigeria major problem, solve PDP and all other problems will surrender.

Engineer Aregbesola of APC change merchants is owing five months salary while feeding & running his state house with N18 billion.

What manner of change

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by osheiduchris: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Best motor oil lubricant is lubexoil. Contact chris 07033263390
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
Now this is funny grin grin grin

You can't pay Nigerians in ur HQ or in Benue state and you want to rule Nigeria.

You'll not hear this in my Dad's regime. cool cool

Saï Daddy
Saï Buhari

Zahra

I know this is a faceless forum, but impersonating the President's daughter is a felony. It may be a joke to you, but somebody's reputation is on the line
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by ZahraBuhari(f): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
dicefrost:

I know this is a faceless forum, but impersonating the President's daughter is a felony. It may be a joke to you, but somebody's reputation is on the line

Lol!
Kindly read my Nairaland profile and signature. If you knew the Nigerian Criminal law so good, then you wouldn't have said this if you read the last word on my signature.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by stonecoldcafe: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
And someone wants this same party to rule Lagos? How, why, for what?
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
lolz

ZahraBuhari:

You can't pay Nigerians in ur HQ or in Benue state and you want to rule Nigeria.

Saï Daddy
Saï Buhari

Zahra
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by corektchic: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is seriously embarrassing. .
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by aresa: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
N21 billion do finish ni?

GMB is coming so no more looting to finance party activities?

Such his life grin
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:

Saï Daddy
Saï Buhari

Shut up that ur mouth ur dad is bound to suffer thesame faith as jonthan but one thin I can promise you he will surley die in that seat
Zahra
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:

Saï Daddy
Saï Buhari

Zahra

Shut up that ur mouth ur dad is bound to suffer thesame faith as jonthan but one thin I can promise you he will surley die in that seat
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Seamareggae(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
I pity barcanista.....

U won't see him here...
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by skykenny: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sinking ship.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by dayo23(f): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

It only God that has the power to take life! Becareful of what u say kid

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by bakila: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:

Saï Daddy
Saï Buhari

Zahra
Where is the resident DSS of nairaland? This is identity theft of national security threat proportion.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by Toyins24: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
This pple will be ladies mostly.so sorry.
Oga at the top no win, thiings can't be the same agaiin and moreover some obas in the southwest have collected the remaining cash.all izzz well
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by jomoh: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2015
ziccoit:
Imagine PDP could not even pay N18+ minimum wage as enacted by law under the party presidency. The party is certainly the Nigeria major problem, solve PDP and all other problems will surrender.

No wonder PDP e-warriors has been missing on this site for sometime.

Pa chukwudi
Temitemi
Truckpusher

Firefire

So na only 14,000 them dey pay una. Upon dat dem still dey owe you. But I think Firefire, truckpusher be senior staffs cos dem still dey represent small small. Shame no dey allow the one dat needs security to come out that much.

1 Like

Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by ziccoit: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
jomoh:

No wonder PDP e-warriors has been missing on this site for sometime.

Pa chukwudi
Temitemi
Truckpusher

Firefire

So na only 14,000 them dey pay una. Upon dat dem still dey owe you. But I think Firefire, truckpusher be senior staffs cos dem still dey represent small small. Shame no dey allow the one dat needs security to come out that much.

U no go kill person.
Re: PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries by ceejay4real(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
ZahraBuhari:

Saï Daddy
Saï Buhari

Zahra

True talk my sister. I trust the People's General! This nonsense wud never happen under his watch. Meanwhile; have been sending you tweets to no avail. My twitter handle is @dbigcee4real. Waiting for a direct tweet 4rm you. Thanks in advance!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike / ‘We Plead For Forgiveness’ Osinbajo Groups Declare Support For Tinubu / Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.