Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,817 members, 7,834,745 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

In Love With My Guy's Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Guy's Girl (1000 Views)

What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With My Guy's Girl by Simplyunique: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good evening romancelanders... There's this guy in my faculty. We're not really friends but we talk sometimes. I met this girl late last year, didnt really like her at first but gradually i started noticing how great she is... She kinda seems to be into me but then i found out shez the gf of the guy talked about earlier. l really like this girl a lot but im kind of confused on whether to let her go and lose out or express my feelings.
GUYS WHAT OPTION WOULD YOU GO FOR? LADIES, SHOULD I GO FOR HER? TKS!!
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by saaedlee: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
If I answer your question nd help u woo d girl will u help me find my missing goat

3 Likes

Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by alberto2k(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Simplyunique:
Good evening romancelanders... There's this guy in my faculty. We're not really friends but we talk sometimes. I met this girl late last year, didnt really like her at first but gradually i started noticing how great she is... She kinda seems to be into me but then i found out shez the gf of the guy talked about earlier. l really like this girl a lot but im kind of confused on whether to let her go and lose out or express my feelings.

ok, please when u've fvcked her don't hesitate to come here to tell us undecided
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Leave her alone, there are many fish in the river. Thank me later. Cheers!
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Princecalm(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Overtaking is allowed. If you think she got some feelings for you, then go for it.
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by cyprianlah(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
She's fvcking taken dude
Let go
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Toast her, she'll tell your friend, he'll approach you, y'all will fight, he'll stab you, you'll die; we'll come and eat akara. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by AndreRose(f): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some girls made it a rule that on no account should you date their ex, I don't know if guys does that too. If no, then... "A girl aint your girl until you marry her"- guys .And again,she's into you? That's a good sign if you ask me. You can use that opportunity to express your feelings towards her. Besides there have been a lot of break ups because of one reason or the other. But be ready when she breaks up with you for another she becomes into.( be sure it aint flirting)
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by tohpahz(f): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
If the girl is happy in her relationship.. leave her...
If she's not.. nd u think she deserves better.. please do the needful.. help her out
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:
Toast her, she'll tell your friend, he'll approach you, y'all will fight, he'll stab you, you'll die; we'll come and eat akara. smiley
Lol

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Emodeee: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Simplyunique:

use her as ur side chick, dats all. One man's queen is another man's SAREWAGBA.
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by iamvjsmiles: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Emmaowolabia(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
People like u are selfish. I am sure u started liking her when u discovered that a girl u think is nothing is being love by another u know of his standard. Dont u have ur own girlfriend?
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by jamex93(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
if u know u won't love her to the end let her b

if u know u love her, give it a trial
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Emmatdayo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:
bhuhahahahhaahahahahahaha,u get bad mouth oo

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Young03(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm, make i go view comments ist cum bak tel u my mind
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
convince ur guy to break up with her. Simple
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by justmag(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
saaedlee:
If I answer your question nd help u woo d girl will u help me find my missing goat

Lmaoo..You kno you found your goat the moment you posted this. It's the OP. angry
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Young03(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
I was readin comments to knw hw i will tackle my friend dt went and fvcked my gal in my absence

shud i poison him or let him be?
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Nazeeboy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Guy just make your move. No dulling!
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by nanauju(f): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
U said u will lose out. Pls on what??
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by davspog2(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Simplyunique:
Are you really sure she's into you? She might just be friendly naturally, if you woo her, her response go shock you o! You don fall your guy hand be that Cuz she go tell am!
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Hackakeem: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Free her Jo beta pikin plenty whey go give all you want to you
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Go get yourself a woman jooir.
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
One reason not to have 'a guy' - you'll be free to profess love to any girl you see fit without a thought spare for any 'guy'.
Buy this pup at your own peril.
Re: In Love With My Guy's Girl by phlio(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
rule no 7 Neva feel for ur familiar Guy's gf.....cos it might put you to disgrace

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) / 6 Myths That Are Killing "Christian" Marriages / 5 Reasons You May Not Be Having Sex Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.