Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You (9359 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by pTomz(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hey, no lies lets just be real here...
LEGGOgrin
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Topestbilly(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Got dumped after 4yrs embarassed
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pushed me in muddy puddle angry
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Aristotle96(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
babe u fine o... I can even teach u local language @ ur signature grin
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aristotle96:

Sorry but I dnt need local language....juz pidgin alone is waaaay too difficult to pronounce, what more those local dialects? shocked
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Kondomatic(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
Pictures pls
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by naijaboiy: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aristotle96:
Na babe be that abi na mama? lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by cruzita(f): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
She came and kissed me while I was half asleep.didn't know if it was friendly or something else
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Pictures pls

Ur such an ass! Picture my foot!
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Kondomatic(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur such an ass! Picture my foot!
Picture of you in the muddy puddle or it was just a lie..

@Emboldened, It is you're not your.

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by ggrin(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
She smashed and sucked my balls embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Is she,stealing my sister's shoe crazy Enough....Damn bi.tch was freaky sad
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

Sorry but I dnt need local language....juz pidgin alone is waaaay too difficult to pronounce, what more those local dialects? shocked
*Why are yhu interested in pidgin...??
*The funny thing about pidgin is;yhu lose the touch if yhu don't converse in it often...sad....
But on the Bright side yhu become a pro if yhu speak it daily...grin
*How far have yhu gone,learning it?....
Goodluck with it sha sad

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Aristotle96(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na babe be that abi na mama? lipsrsealed
this one na MILF o if she give u straff u no go say no grin
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Aristotle96(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

OK I can teach u pidgin... Ul learn fast sev grin
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
I apologize but loool grin when ya'll where kids right?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aristotle96:
OK I can teach u pidgin... Ul learn fast sev grin

Nasoooo tongue
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
I apologize but loool grin when ya'll where kids right?

That was 1999, I was 20yrs old already..the play got too rough undecided
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

damm in 1999 u were 20? dat means ure like a mother to prettythicksme.

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
damm in 1999 u were 20? dat means ure like a mother to prettythicksme.

Lol..what u think? I'm still a kid like u? shocked NO WAY!
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..what u think? I'm still a kid like u? shocked NO WAY!
hehehe do u know ure very beautiful?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by placeofallure(f): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
My campus days, on St. Valentines Day, he carried me on his arms from my house to his house. l wanted to protest but he was too strong for me, he is a hunk! My friends were following and were laughing at us. It was crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

ooh.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
He came to my father's house to visit me by 9am shocked shocked
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by pTomz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
She came and kissed me while I was half asleep.didn't know if it was friendly or something else
She? was she ah Lez
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by pTomz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
slyIsaac:
Is stealing my sister's shoe crazy Enough....Damn bi.tch was freaky sad
lol...did ya just called ur sis a b.itch?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
pTomz:
lol...did ya just called ur sis a b.itch?
Nah I didn't...what I wrote didn't come out right...I don* Modify it
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Mimido2(f): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
he kissed me by d road side
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by bolagabriella: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
First time to visit his home,he carried me all the way from the gate to where his junior sister was...i was so fvcking shy buh happy
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by bolagabriella: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
First time to visit his home,he carried me all the way from the gate to where his junior sister was...i was so fvcking shy buh happy cool

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Leriebloom(f): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Telling me he would kneel down and beg me if i dont say yes to him.And he did, he thought it was funny bt i didnt(Thank God it happened in the evening)
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by pTomz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mimido2:
he kissed me by d road side
lol, i don't see dat as crazy...jst dat it's rarely seen here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) / [deleted] / Leaked Photos Of This Twins Sister Was Exposed Online See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.