Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (53239 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by frankyychiji(f): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
wakacome:
If ambode is a thief then what is jk??story for the gods!!!!NEXT!!!!!!
Next is that JK will win Lagos!!
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by dafuturis(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vanguard, anti-APC newspaper.
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by fineguy11(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nwaoguta:
Ihedioha for imo' agbaje for Lagos and wike for rivers' full stop.
UNA,dem don connect light for una for inside the lagoon??
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by RAO1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
I no fit shout!
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by adamilen(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
author=vicadex07 post=32541146]

And what are yorubas known for...I remember

NOTHING!!!

Lazy pack of fools
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Kelly32: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
abbey621:

You are right! Tribe should not matter, everyone should be able to vote for their candidate, I have no problem with that but what I do have problem with is the fact that one candidate is inciting one tribe against the other, what I do have a problem with is Igbos claiming Lagos is a no man's land and that they'll determine the outcome of the election. My friend forget about what the Oba said or didn't say, it's all just politics!
My brother, politics and democracy is about influence to get the most votes. Obama used this to get naturalized immigrants to vote for him and he won. So if a candidate who is yoruba is trying get votes from Igbo's who reside in Lagos, shouldn't the other candidate do the same? Let ambode come out and campaign amongst the igbos. Besides, this is politicks like you said, so no tribe should feel incited, infact the word incite Shouldn't come up. The tide of politics in Nigeria is changing. Gone are the days of God father as a determining factor, I think both men should humbly and vigorously campaign amongst all Nigerians who live in Lagos state.
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by mrintelligent(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
profstar:
I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.
Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!
Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!
Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!
Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

Keep quiet and find somewhere to di.e

What do you know about Lagos politics? JK is good but Ambode is d best.

Take it or u find ur way to d Lagoon
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Tshaphilo: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jagaban thinks we voted for APC. No we didnt we voted for trust we saw in GMB. He should nt take us for granted. This election is about PERSONALITY nt party.
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by SenatorJames(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Tinubu..... if you need to beat them, beat them, if you need to pet them, pet them, It will be so disastrous to loss Lagos to the opposition.

You will not understand what i am saying now.
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by abdul123(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Ibo and bragadoccio is like sickness and death... Want u guys expunged from my land election or no election... That's my lifetime desire.. A virus dat consumes itself and itself is nothing but a useless piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2015
wakacome:
Sorry i don't exchange words with cows!!!!!We will know by tommorow whether he is the best or not...NEXT!!!!!

It appears ma bootssup ur whistling arsse n causing u pain real bad,but who cares? grin
n how come u mooing big time,malu? grin

n u moo'bout who becomes wha' 2mao,u think in that bovine sponge brain u gat i give a shiit u becomes what in that shiithol' u call a country?....bloody arssewipe...
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by vicadex07(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
adamilen:

And what are yorubas known for...I remember

NOTHING!!!

Lazy pack of fools

We are Lords over you intellectually and we don't make noise about it.

Brains over brawns bro, brains...
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by vicadex07(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
ishiamu:

My mama toto
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by vicadex07(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
umulobi:
Please,improve your English

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate / Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.