Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (53223 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Whobedatte(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

Aye iya e ti bajee. Omo alee yoruba
Olosi omo irankiran. OLE. Alatenuje. Wobia, ipanle, omo ale jatijati ti o gboju month iya e.
Ewure lasan lasan kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by dominionangel: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Really, what can one safely say is the Igbos interest in Lagos? Their Voyage in Lagos is to achieve what ?

You will agree with me that igbos are in need of an economic, viable, peaceful Lagos. Large number of igbos live on commerce, from this its safe to say that the Igbos want a Lagos where there are government policies that promote the growth of commerce and business. A Lagos where infrastructural developments (e.g roads, bridges, hospitals , good transportation system , lighting ) is generally alive to their duties.

What do the igbos really want in Lagos?

Truth be told igbos are just strangers been harboured in Lagos Land. Lagos belongs to some people, in same way Enugu and IMO belongs to some people. Its high time the Igbos understand this and desist from going on their normal activities. Lagos is a no Man's Land. its own by the Yorubas.

So quick, the igbos have selected Jimi Agbaje and even sideline with him, as an adopted son same way they adopted the outgoing President Jonathan in the last election against their interest as a people, which has left them in serious political Quagmire / Ramshackle, to the extent that igbos senators are looking for way to be admitted into the APC

Taking a cursory look into the two Governorship Aspirant for Lagos state, let us ask deep down and answer truthfully some questions ;
A. what sets these two candidate aside?
B. Is any of them Igbo?
C. What is the igbos problem?

The Igbos have had a fair stay in Lagos. The igbos, live peacefully unlike Kano state. The yorubas are highly politically sophisticated people, with great wisdom and understanding that its better they having a government in Lagos that belongs to the same party as the party at the centre, and now you want to destroy this.

Conclusively, its allowed for everybody to vote any candidate he wants, but a collective move to vote against the strategic interests of the people who own the land where you all live and make your living is not allowed. Lagos has been good to Igbos, a lot of you have succeeded in Lagos. Do not disrespect the people of Lagos. Nobody has murdered the Igbos in lagos like what we have, are , and will see in the north. Lagos remains the only state in this country where Igbos hold top government positions. Even your acclaimed, Rivers State have never given the igbos that privilege despite their huge population and presence there.

The people of Lagos / Yoruba's wants Lagos to progress and on Saturday, They will proudly vote for Akinwumi Ambode. A+

The Change they want is here. And that's the change from difference between party to same party. Just imagine a beautiful Lagos with no political differences of any sort with the federal government.

Last Quote Advice: " Igbos should stop trying to be more catholic than the pope "

Your stupidity knows no limit. Igbos have become strangers in their country ,how bigoted and tribalistic some have become. Puke. Learn, the policians will do anything to get votes while you sit there and hate for no just reason. Until we grow out of this sentiments and vote for the right person, no way. Does Tinubu own Lagos why must it be his own candidates,can't he give others a try? Change has come to stay. Digest that.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by cescky(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Really, what can one safely say is the Igbos interest in Lagos? Their Voyage in Lagos is to achieve what ?

You will agree with me that igbos are in need of an economic, viable, peaceful Lagos. Large number of igbos live on commerce, from this its safe to say that the Igbos want a Lagos where there are government policies that promote the growth of commerce and business. A Lagos where infrastructural developments (e.g roads, bridges, hospitals , good transportation system , lighting ) is generally alive to their duties.

Truth be told igbos are just strangers been harboured in Lagos Land. Lagos belongs to some people, in same way Enugu and IMO belongs to some people. Its high time the Igbos understand this and desist from going on their normal activities. Lagos is a no Man's Land. its own by the Yorubas.

So quick, the igbos have selected Jimi Agbaje and even sideline with him, as an adopted son same way they adopted the outgoing President Jonathan in the last election against their interest as a people, which has left them in serious political Quagmire / Ramshackle, to the extent that igbos senators are looking for way to be admitted into the APC

Taking a cursory look into the two Governorship Aspirant for Lagos state, let us ask deep down and answer truthfully some questions ;
B. Is any of them Igbo?

The Igbos have had a fair stay in Lagos. The igbos, live peacefully unlike Kano state. The yorubas are highly politically sophisticated people, with great wisdom and understanding that its better they having a government in Lagos that belongs to the same party as the party at the centre, and now you want to destroy this.

Conclusively, its allowed for everybody to vote any candidate he wants, but a collective move to vote against the strategic interests of the people who own the land where you all live and make your living is not allowed. Lagos has been good to Igbos, a lot of you have succeeded in Lagos. Do not disrespect the people of Lagos. Nobody has murdered the Igbos in lagos like what we have, are , and will see in the north. Lagos remains the only state in this country where Igbos hold top government positions. Even your acclaimed, Rivers State have never given the igbos that privilege despite their huge population and presence there.

The people of Lagos / Yoruba's wants Lagos to progress and on Saturday, They will proudly vote for Akinwumi Ambode. A+

The Change they want is here. And that's the change from difference between party to same party. Just imagine a beautiful Lagos with no political differences of any sort with the federal government.

Last Quote Advice: " Igbos should stop trying to be more catholic than the pope "

modulus...am dispointed in this your write up, i feel its a write up to sulk up to the yorubas which i know your not

you say what is the igbos problem? i say nothing, rather you should ask the oba what has been done wrong to the igbos by his political party that he now sees them as a threat. thats more reasonable a question...your a researcher if you go down this route you will get answers for yourself and make your conclusions and deduce the real reason for certain actions

I believe we live in a democracy which the LAW reigns supreme over every office,individual or society, which part of the law stated that me being a citizen, though i dont reside in my state of orgin, should have no say in the election of a state i reside and which will diretly affect me.

Your an importer modulus..you know that is the main stay of the ibos, secondly nigerians are highly dependent on imported goods so its a huge trade or business, done mainly by the igbos and as it is lagos sea ports bring in at least 80 percent of what we consume...will it make sense you who is an importer togo and stay in zamfara and transact business in lagos?

Lagos is huge due to business from these ports and various business activities from various ethnic groups etc and when foreigners see lagos, New york comes to mind as they claim the two are simlar in that its a place to hustle and make money
now lagos cum fashola has taken lagos foward through developmental projects etc....that the state is seen as the new york of africa and(ikoyi,lekki etc has the most expensive places in the word),(please research on the main tribe that resides in lekki)( i laff when i hear popel say they are very accomodating to the igbos) now because of ethnic blindness and mypopic nature of people as well as greed,do we now chase everybody away and see its my state therefore leave ...so the state can retrogress?

who do you think develops states? business or governments?....ok my guess is right.

West africa shops in lagos...which tribe is most involved in business?

America is made up various races etc..if there thinking was like ours do you think she will exist?

even we on nairaland are past age or stage of threathing people, so when some one who is looked up to does what was done, expect the dared to do his worst.

if i may ask is Agbaje not a yoruba man or lagosian?

also youve read about the agitations of the various market etc, okada, pople from one of the post....we know okada dont like apc..but how come igbos were targeted?...think bro.

remove the triballistic and party affilated speck from your eye, before speak about the tribal plank from your brothers eye

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by stronger: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2015
erunz:

yes u are right the SS and SE were not too interested in voting until your oba outburst last week. We are now more determined to vote Agbaje. we have even started our count down to the lagoon party. 2 days to go

grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's true. I heard Jimi agbaje is actually an igbo man and his mum is from delta.

His real name is Obiajimi Akpofure Agbajilonu! Ah! No wonder! grin grin grin grin grin

dreamers!

AMBO!!

Eko o ni baje o

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Lakeshizu(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
PDP dos not deserve to rule Lagos.....I have mobilized six members of my family for Ambode:::: cool
Lets meet at the polls

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by July2050: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Igbos have overstayed their welcome in Lagos. They don chop bellefull sotey they don begin dey pour sand sand for Yoruba garri. Flat heads must be sent packing.

Come to think of it, no Yoruba can ever win house of reps election in enugu o. Yorubas are smart enough to know that you don't drag power when you are a stranger in another man's land.

I pity these igbos. They been digging their own graves since 1966.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by legendary1: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Dannyset:
Me; I delivered my PU
I delivered my Ward
I delivered my LCDA
And I delivered my LGA for Buhari.
Ambode should be rest assured that these would repeat itself come April 11.
. clap 4 ur bloody self
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by otr1(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2015
The occupiers of those seats must be unseat in the next election, and if possible, recalled angry
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by diamondoluwole: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2015
This isn't the matter of meeting Lagos is not meant for one person, for does people that said Lagos is for Yoruba people even Tinubu too can not said it that Lagos is for Yoruba people Lagos is for Benin people they are the first people that first came to Lagos. AD owns Lagos before Tinubu came and betraying them and built AC so he shouldn't afraid of loosing Lagos. This election is not for JK and Tinubuis for Tinubu and people in Lagos state if JK win the election make him go jump into lagoo n as cited by Oba of Lagos. People in Lagos is wiser than want you think. We can't vote fo r thief Ambode is a thief. Let another party rule us.
isi4:
National leaders of All Progressives Party, APC, and former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has expressed disappointment over the loss of five House of Representatives seats to Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the March 28th, presidential and National Assembly elections.
Tinubu stated this at an emergency stakeholders meeting to review last election and strategize for the Saturday governorship and state house of assembly election, held at APC Lagos Secretariat, Ikeja.
Those in attendance at the meeting were: State Chairman of the party, Chief Henry Ajomale, Senator elects, Oluremi Tinubu, Gbenga Ashafa and Olamilekan Adeola, Demola Seriki, all state party leaders among others.
According to Tinubu, who reeled out some of the results across the local government areas in the state, “You, the party leaders have disappointed us. For the first time, we lost five House of Representatives seats to the opposition party, this is unacceptable, a huge disappointment.
Though in politics you win some you loose some You have failed. So there is no excuse to fail this time.
“Also you did not come out in large number, were you afraid.? You have no cause to be afraid as adequate security is on ground to protect you and your property. So don’t be intimidated by their sporadic shooting of guns meant to scare you away from doing your civic right. The Hausa communities had a very good and encouraging turn-out, we expect better performance this time.”
Tinubu who lambasted the leaders for failing to adequately mobilize the people, including party agents across the wards, charged them to redeem their in-action or be changed according to the slogan of the party.
He stressed that despite APC confidence to continue in the state, the party can not afford to miss it again in the next election as its too risky to leave Lagos in the hands of those without experience.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/tinubu-blasts-party-leaders-over-loss-to-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Lanretoye(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2015
maestroferddi:
Oga Tinubu, just know that PDP has come to Lagos to stay.

#JimiAgbajeByPopularDemand.

BULLSHIIIIII!!!
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by bomijuwon(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2015
profstar:
I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.
Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!
Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!
Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!
Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!
Your fear will surely come upon you I am sure. Your write up surely shows who you are supporting as an APC supporter.
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by lilmagambo(f): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Change we want vote jk
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by saibuhari(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2015
If education cannot take away tribalism and ethnicity, I wonder what can. If religion cannot temper it, it becomes burial ground thing. I am Igbo but die-hard APC. Not because of some stupid ethnicity or bandwagon effect, but because of personal conviction that APC governors in Nigeria did better with available resources and space and are less corrupt. Again, because of my love for Tinubu for his broad-mindedness and nationalistic inclination. I campaigned for Buhari anywhere I had opportunity to do so. I remember my encounter with some Igbo traders at Yaba where I went to buy school shoe for my son. I was wearing APC vest and one of them asked my why I was not supporting my brother Jonathan. By the time I started talking to the guy, other traders left their shop to listen to what I was saying and by the time I finished addressing them about Buhari as against Jonathan, they were impressed and and promised to vote for Buhari. Something impressed me about the traders, one of them bought a pack of Chivita juice for me to wet my throat and the item I bought was sold at very good discount. Having said this, I hate people who carry tribalism on their heads, who want to impose their belief and convictions on others. Yoruba people should appeal to Igbos to vote for Ambode and not force them - for nobody is capable of forcing the Igboman to do anything against his conviction. Threats do not work and will never work with the Igboman. I will vote Ambode on Saturday because am convinced about him continuing the good work of Fashola in Lagos and for alignment with the centre. Yes, I agree the alignment is important for all of us in Lagos, but will side with my people if anyone tries to go the way of threats or force or try to go against democratic tenets my people.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Biodup: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
this is jk time in lagos and 1000's of tinubu can't stop him. jk is far brilliant and more popular than ambode. when d masses say yes who is tinubu to say no. jk is d real deal for d masses. the josua of our time. i love ur brilliancy and boldness. above all god will shall be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Dynast(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote ]
Ymodulus:

B. Is any of them Igbo?

[/quote]

This is indeed unintelligent. Your reasoning holds no water. So Yorubas dont need an economically viable and peaceful Lagos; only Igbos do, Moreso Igbos are supporting a non Yoruba. Jk is now an Igbo. Politics is a game use any unharmful strategy that helps you achieve your goal.
For your info Lagos fares better in opposition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by July2050: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Whobedatte:
Olosi omo irankiran. OLE. Alatenuje. Wobia, ipanle, omo ale jatijati ti o gboju month iya e.
Ewure lasan lasan kiss

Guy, 5 igbos won 5house of reps sits in Lagos. Gradually, pdp is selling our land to the igbos. Guy think with your head. This is no longer a pdp vs apc issue. This is igbo vs Yorubas. Now are you going to join hands with the pdp to hand over our land to the flat headed igbos?

Believe me, your generations unborn will curse you in future because you will have no longer have a place to call your home. Yorubas should stand as one against these igbo virus.

No wonder hausas are killing them like suya rams in the north.

YORUBAS BE WISE!!!!
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Dio1(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Abayhormy:
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.

Just a pharmacist ? I pity your flawed reasoning . Being a SAN doesn't mean an individual a better leader than another
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by abbey621(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2015
cescky:

modulus...am dispointed in this your write up, i feel its a write up to sulk up to the yorubas which i know your not

you say what is the igbos problem? i say nothing, rather you should ask the oba what has been done wrong to the igbos by his political party that he now sees them as a threat. thats more reasonable a question...your a researcher if you go down this route you will get answers for yourself and make your conclusions and deduce the real reason for certain actions

I believe we live in a democracy which the LAW reigns supreme over every office,individual or society, which part of the law stated that me being a citizen, though i dont reside in my state of orgin, should have no say in the election of a state i reside and which will diretly affect me.

Your an importer modulus..you know that is the main stay of the ibos, secondly nigerians are highly dependent on imported goods so its a huge trade or business, done mainly by the igbos and as it is lagos sea ports bring in at least 80 percent of what we consume...will it make sense you who is an importer togo and stay in zamfara and transact business in lagos?

Lagos is huge due to business from these ports and various business activities from various ethnic groups etc and when foreigners see lagos, New york comes to mind as they claim the two are simlar in that its a place to hustle and make money
now lagos cum fashola has taken lagos foward through developmental projects etc....that the state is seen as the new york of africa and(ikoyi,lekki etc has the most expensive places in the word),(please research on the main tribe that resides in lekki)( i laff when i hear popel say they are very accomodating to the igbos) now because of ethnic blindness and mypopic nature of people as well as greed,do we now chase everybody away and see its my state therefore leave ...so the state can retrogress?

who do you think develops states? business or governments?....ok my guess is right.

West africa shops in lagos...which tribe is most involved in business?

America is made up various races etc..if there thinking was like ours do you think she will exist?

even we on nairaland are past age or stage of threathing people, so when some one who is looked up to does what was done, expect the dared to do his worst.

if i may ask is Agbaje not a yoruba man or lagosian?

also youve read about the agitations of the various market etc, okada, pople from one of the post....we know okada dont like apc..but how come igbos were targeted?...think bro.

remove the triballistic and party affilated speck from your eye, before speak about the tribal plank from your brothers eye

Very lengthy write up but it all boils down to one thing, perception! Can any Yoruba person or group dare go to Imo or Enugu and start shouting no man's land? Can any Yoruba person or group go into Imo or Enugu and shout that the election in those states will be determined by Yorubas? No matter how you look at it, the Igbos in Lagos are walking a very thin rope which might just snap any given day. All these issues would have been resolved if Igbos just maintain a calm demeanor and vote for whomever they like, you don't have to shout no man's land up and down trying to claim what is not yours. Yes Igbos helped build Lagos, yes Igbos should be able to vote for their candidate but that does not mean you all get to do whatever you like, Nigeria is still a country classified by ethnicity, Lagos perhaps is the most accommodating of all the States in terms of diversity and the Yorubas are probably the meekest of tribes when it comes to using force but don't mistake meekness for weakness !

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by thefakestan: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
If you like blast or Lamblast, its quite obvious that Ambode will only be an Amebor!!!
Reporting to you. When you move to ABJ, which will not help Lagos, therefore Jimi Agbaje is the Man.

Vote Change
Vote Jimi Agbaje for Lagos state.
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Dio1(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
diamondoluwole:
This isn't the matter of meeting Lagos is not meant for one person, for does people that said Lagos is for Yoruba people even Tinubu too can not said it that Lagos is for Yoruba people Lagos is for Benin people they are the first people that first came to Lagos. AD owns Lagos before Tinubu came and betraying them and built AC so he shouldn't afraid of loosing Lagos. This election is not for JK and Tinubuis for Tinubu and people in Lagos state if JK win the election make him go jump into lagoo n as cited by Oba of Lagos. People in Lagos is wiser than want you think. We can't vote fo r thief Ambode is a thief. Let another party rule us.
Thank God , one person knows his history well . Yorubas aren't the "owners" of Lagos , Benin people were the first settlers in Lagos .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Gimmy(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
I still find it difficult to understand any APC members and its just because of there fanatic problem. This APC members are very ungreatful see,they mobilized the Igbos,Hausas,Yorubas and the southern people against Jonathern (PDP) at the federal level and solemely,God answered there prayers with the clamour of ''CHANGE'' they kept chanting not knowing that its ''Gen.Buhari'' God wants to favor not APC. Now,they kept muted not clamouring ''CHANGE'' in Lagos anymore because of there strategic exploiting tricks they held us unto. They exploited us through paying huge taxes,building expensive shopping mall worth #14 BILLION owned by Tinubu. TVC television station owned by Tinubu, Radio Continental,owned by Tinubu, international Airline owned by Tinubu,Oriental Hotel owned by Tinubu,Reissanance owned by Tinubu, Iya Oloja of Lagos, same Tinubu's Daugther,Oando petrol station Director,Tinubu's Blood brother name: kayode Tinubu, Senator Oluremi Tinubu jagaban's wife, Tinubu's Son,a member house of Representatives,just to mention few. Now that God is there to make a ''CHANGE'' for us in Lagos,they swallowed the word ''CHANGE'' in there belly not know we still chant it in our mind. Now...The same Igbo's they used to CHANGE PDP at the federal level,they and the Oba of Lagos Akinolu, who is suppose to be non-partisan are both wagging War @ the Igbos... Jimmy Agbaje is the people choice and he is a confirmed Lagosian.. So, Tinubu should shut up while God is at work for Jimmy Agbaje. Please my fellow Nairalanders, VOTE FOR JIMMY AGBAJE BECAUSE IS OK. JK IS OK. PDP!!!!CHANGE!!!!
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by arsenal33: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
profstar:
vote for Ambode.
and Agbaje.
election.
from them

I wonder why igbos cannot effect changes in the southeast. Their governors have failed them, even the PDP FG failed them!
to government
women comes to mind
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!
Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Don Jagaban has spoken.

Boys are back on field to mobilize

PDP go hear wien on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by arsenal33: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=arsenal33 post=32551057][/quote]

I wonder why igbos cannot effect changes in the southeast. Their governors have failed them, even the PDP FG failed them!
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by supaphlymee(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

B. Is any of them Igbo?

bros if that is the change they want why wait this long.....omo you guys should vote for who you feel is right, don't let anybody make you feel you owe them because when you vote the wrong candidate and their policies starts affecting you negatively OYO ni case e ma je
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Kelly32: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

B. Is any of them Igbo?

My brother it is the type of ideas that make it difficult for us to move forward as a country. Why is it that small petty tribal are usually magnified over the greater interest of the nation.

Had the oba not made the statements credited to him, the issue of Igbo's this and Igbo's that, wouldn't have come up? Besides agbaje is free to campaign to all NIGERIANS and I repeat ALL NIGERIANS Igbos inclusive.

In the UK, once you have the British passport, you are eligible to vote-in persons of your choice and that's how we now have Nigerian descents as mayors in UK.

I think the issue should be that of capacity to perform, but Why must we be tribal in our views and at the same time threaten life? For all I have seen Ambo has not been able to defend himself or speak convincingly on issues as it concerns Lagos. Its either the Oba defending him, or Fashiola, or tinubu or even YOU defending him it gives Nigeria and the view that he is just a puppet without a mind of his own that must be defended by the Oba (a puppeteer). So as a sensible Nigerian its obvious he is just a puppet, so why should I vote for him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by jaybee(f): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Jaykay is Okay

AMBODE IS BETTER

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Gimmy(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2015
i heard one idiot saying the Election in Lagos state is not PDP vs APC but, Igbos vs Yoruba's. Infact,that person must be stupid because i m a confirmed native of lagos by births and Origin. Presicely,i m a native of Ikorodu and my mother is from Agah in Lagos. So,all Apc propagandist in this plaform should shut up and stop making up a falsified information. Jimmy AGbaje is main Man........ VOTE JIMMY AGBAJE.....VOTE JK BECAUSE HE IS OK!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
jaybee:

AMBODE IS BETTER
Lagos will decide
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by davestead(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
July2050:

Guy, 5 igbos won 5house of reps sits in Lagos. Gradually, pdp is selling our land to the igbos. Guy think with your head. This is no longer a pdp vs apc issue. This is igbo vs Yorubas. Now are you going to join hands with the pdp to hand over our land to the flat headed igbos?

Believe me, your generations unborn will curse you in future because you will have no longer have a place to call your home. Yorubas should stand as one against these igbo virus.

No wonder hausas are killing them like suya rams in the north.

YORUBAS BE WISE!!!!
Gosh! It's high time some of these tribalistic unintelligent people stopped making these genocidal comments. If you are not gullible or compromised you should know that nothing justifies murdering of innocent people in the name of religion or interest. You are joking with murder right? "Suya rams" you say...it's meant to be mockery to the dead abi? You should be ashamed of yourself or maybe am even reasoning with a minor without a conscience. The only thing I have to tell some of these hate filled minions like you is that you won't realise how painful to have your family members slaughtered until you experience it. That said....I have nothing more to tell you but to stop being a christian by name only...it's high time you practice it.
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by ommo(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
profstar:
vote for Ambode.
and Agbaje.
election.
from them
to government
women comes to mind
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. [b]I am
an APC supporter [/b]but I fear the outcome of

"I am an APC supporter" Man stop the LIE, APC supporter my foot. Sit quietly for a mental reboot because you need it. People like you think everybody is has gullible like them. In an instant you are APC supporter the next moment you voted for Buhari not APC, how does that make you APC supporter. Come out and show your true political colour and stop hiding under sentiments to deceive yourself. Courageous and right thinking Lagosians will vote with their brains not all these sentimental drums you and your people are beating. This election is not about tribal and religious sentiments but, positive development and progress.

LETS ALL come out VOTE with a CLEAR MIND!!!! TA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by July2050: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Gimmy:
i heard one idiot saying the Election in Lagos state is not PDP vs APC but, Igbos vs Yoruba's. Infact,that person must be stupid because i m a confirmed native of lagos by births and Origin. Presicely,i m a native of Ikorodu and my mother is from Agah in Lagos. So,all Apc propagandist in this plaform should shut up and stop making up a falsified information. Jimmy AGbaje is main Man........ VOTE JIMMY AGBAJE.....VOTE JK BECAUSE HE IS OK!
Fool. Igbos are gradually taking over. They won 5 reps seats in Lagos this year. Soon, a full fledged igbo man will contest governorship election. Lets see what you will say then.

Soon, igbos will be claiming natives of your so called ikorodu. Mark my words on that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.