Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? (2573 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Use your head to Reply in Simple clear terms "Yes or No"?

1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by richol(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2015
WT...
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Sandydayz(f): 12:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Some guys still will.... Even as beautiful asshe is angry
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Warriz dis?
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 10, 2015
2 million naira-i still won't Bleep...
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by redvektor(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Ona sure say no be ORIJIN wife be dis

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Mekymuo:
If I hear, liar if Africa
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by yhusiee(f): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2015
LOLZ
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Mekymuo:
No guy will see 2m bugs and won't rush to bleep her
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by deanoffaculty: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Miss Goliath!!! grin grin grin
Date ko, month ni! Date her and kpai.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Maamin(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
What is this?
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by donefezy: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2015
orijin101 whats ur chick picture doing here on nairaland?
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2015
donefezy:
orijin101 whats ur chick picture doing here on nairaland?
E SURPRISE ME OOO. . . IF PEOPLE DON SEE FINE BABE LIKE DIZ, NA SO DEM GO DEY SNAP HER UP AND DOWN
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Orijin101:

E SURPRISE ME OOO. . . IF PEOPLE DON SEE FINE BABE LIKE DIZ, NA SO DEM GO DEY SNAP HER UP AND DOWN

Hahahaahahaha $illy boy
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
edozie04:
If I hear, liar if Africa
How is he going to bleep that...its all rock hard muscle in there and some more. No talk am o...something could go in and never come out again. Ask the snapper turtle.
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
sometimes i wonder what men really want.
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by lonelyisland(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why should I date her in the first place
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

shocked is dis sinaj? cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettysexymoma with muclse everywhere cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
No jhoor, bring ya ear

itz farano
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

No jhoor, bring ya ear

itz farano
hahahaha u dey do mod too?
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahaha u dey do mod too?
yes na, farano na my long time babe, i no jez like to dey cast am. . .
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by sinaj(f): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy u r crazy bae
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
PaulCI:

How is he going to bleep that...its all rock hard muscle in there and some more. No talk am o...something could go in and never come out again. Ask the snapper turtle.
lols, funny

(1) (Reply)

Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? / Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! / If You Could Call Yourself 10 Years Ago, And Had 30 Secs, What Would You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.