Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? (39671 Views)

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Lasgidy1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm deeply in love with my orente. She means so much to me and I hold her in high esteem. I can't do without hearing from her at least 3 times daily despite my schedule at work on all days but I've come to realize that despite my unfailing love for her, I still cheat on her. Though, once she caught me cheating on her but she won't walk away. I believe she's forced to assume now that cheating is in the DNA of most men.

To the guys here, is it really possible to love your wife or babe so dearly and cheat on her? When you cheat on her, is it still fair to boast of your love for her? Also, why do most men cheat? Is it really true that cheating is in the DNA of men? Should we conclude its as a result of rampant moral decadence? Is there a way to stop it?
Cc: mods please do the needful

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by NOBODYY: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Konji na bastard na
E fit strike anytime tongue

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by kesikeller(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
I Second what the guy above said. Konji na correct bastard!!!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
no vex if shez doin same too

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Short answer: No

Long answer: No way bro

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Jtmanager(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Omo we need answers /help o

Mine is that I fit run comot for the woman body if I hear say even mosquito de bite her...
But i no de still fit help but cheat afterwards

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Brother you dont love your lady. If you do you wont cheat on her.

And NO, not all men cheat. Only weak and irresponsible men do that.

Once again, you dont love her, you can never love someone and cheat on them

346 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by pet4ril(f): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
And op said the woman won't walk away when she catch him cheating. ..(1), never predict what a woman can do to a cheating husband. (2)if you see her cheating, will you like it (3) what do you think is so special in all those tiny legs ladies you are cheating with You are just pulling the trigger with the nuzzle facing you n u will soon release the bomb. ..people go just dey use hand dey invite trouble for their selves sad sad

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2015
What's not possibu in this ninejiriya?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Lasgidy1(m): 5:24am On Sep 15, 2015
pet4ril:
And op said the woman won't walk away when she catch him cheating. ..(1), never predict what a woman can do to a cheating husband. (2)if you see her cheating, will you like it (3) what do you think is so special in all those tiny legs ladies you are cheating with You are just pulling the trigger with the nuzzle facing you n u will soon release the bomb. ..people go just dey use hand dey invite trouble for their selves sad sad
Hmmm. Are u suggesting she might be cheating as well since she doesn't see anything wrong in me cheating?

16 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Lasgidy1(m): 5:25am On Sep 15, 2015
ilobasama:
Brother you dont love your lady. If you do you wont cheat on her.

And NO, not all men cheat. Only weak and irresponsible men do that.

Once again, you dont love her, you can never love someone and cheat on them
Should I be worried as she doesn't see anything wrong in me cheating?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Lasgidy1(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
What's not possibu in this ninejiriya?
And your contribution is

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Hmmm. Are u suggesting she might be cheating as well since she doesn't see anything wrong in me cheating?

Just curious, how would it make you feel if she is?

16 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Marrtynze(m): 5:39am On Sep 15, 2015
Bro, seriously she doesn't see anything wrong wit U cheating, lyk ar U even for real, dat gal is prolly gone frm u, which lady wud be cool wit her man cheating nd jez turn d oda eye if dere is real nd true luv in it, reason bro nd reason well

23 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by donholy28(m): 5:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Should I be worried as she doesn't see anything wrong in me cheating?
is that what u think?OK investigate and u will change ur mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by pet4ril(f): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2015
Lasgidy1:

not really sure about that, but she might just be observing to be sure n please don't let her catch you because I can't even tell what you will be facing.., when women are quiet, there might be something wrong dat dey don't want to say at the main time just for peace to reign n you won't believe dem when dey ve had it upto their neck

14 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lasgidy1:
And your contribution is
That its not impossible grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by alaricsaltzman: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yes... It takes a monumental amount of discipline not to cheat on your gf especially with girls who throw themselves at you. Just do and marry jaree

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Richie0974: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
You love her but still cheat on her??

I think I need to refer you to the dictionary so you'll see what love means.

22 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by tellwisdom: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mugu OP undecided

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by 5starmilitant: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yes, especially the ladies. They can love a guy with all their heart, and still cheats on him with some rich sugar daddies for the money. It happens especially when the guy they truly love is broke.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
It all depends on the concerned individual, i won't generalize it because its 100% possible to stay faithful in a relationship without cheating. Infact if one is really in love with a fellow, there wouldn't be cheating because love entails many things which includes faithfulness. So once you cheat on your spouse, it simply means you don't really love the person. You may simply be lusting after the person.

[url]meganews247.com[/url] for nigerian news

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by eph12(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
I honestly believe it's possible. Having sex with someone does not mean you love the person. Sex just brings this temporary amazing feeling and after the gymnastics and all the feeling is gone. Love remains whether there is sex or not.
We don't cheat on our partners not because cheating means we don't love anymore but because of the respect we have for them.
I would get hurt if my spouse cheats on but not because i think she don't love me but because i thinks she don't respect me.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by ihatebuhari(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by ellahzy(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
**** dancing****
***singing****

why u always lyinggrin

why da fûck u lying

stop füücking lying grin

****dancing**"""

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Neckfort(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
My name is NECKFORT TRAPAPATOYA

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Aitee1: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Very possible!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
CAPITAL Yes!

Only the fear of God helps control a man's wild libido. Nothing else!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Vock(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Guy,it's possible...I'm doing it and trying to extricate my self from the side chick cuz if my girlfriend catches me, I'm in deep soup,just pray for me brethren

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
U nono?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by ITbomb(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Very possible

Men are biologically polygamous. Back in our days, when you see a pretty girl, you add her to your harem, no questions asked.

Most important thing is to love, respect your wife and never ever neglect her for some fast food

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.