Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium (24330 Views)

Senator Akpabio Denies Involvement In Bribery Of Supreme Court Justices / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Myself2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
bayulll01:

And when apc applied first in edo and latter gave it to pdp it was not "first come first served abi"God will save your soul from deteriorating

LIAR

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by samuelson06(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
donphilopus:

And what was your position or 'stand' on that (Amaechi's refusal) matter then?

Why are you wasting your time with that lost fellow in frustration? His once most loved (GMB) is now the one he is hating. Oh! How confused and lost Barcanista could be cry

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by all4gud(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
feeloscar:
[/color][color=#000099]Thought u ve stopped talking. Ur mouth pass FFK own answer.

Guy the truth must be told. Is not all about abusing someone
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is a tit-for-tat. Can you imagine one week to the presidential election the people of Kano state did not allow GEJ to drive through the newly state commissioned overhead brigde after he commissioned another overhead bridge built by Federal govt? During the campeigns, GEJ was even stoned in the north.The same treatment the likes of Kwonkwoso and others in the north gave to GEJ awaits GMB in the south even after swearing in by May 29 and heaven will not fall

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by donphilopus: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
samuelson06:

Why are you wasting your time with that lost fellow in frustration? His once most loved (GMB) is now the one he is hating. Oh! How confused and lost Barca**nista could be cry

I now realise that his then love for him wasn't genuine!
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by bayulll01(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Myself2:

LIAR

Looser
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
chlowi:

how can you speak to someone in that manner, it goes a long way to show how much your own soul ha deteriorated. nonsense
My dear, allow them with their hate-filled words
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
It seems like since 1960 till date, we r yet to know how to run a democratic govt.
All I see is chhild's play everywhere.
I won't be surprised to hear"fellow nigerians.....one day.
Very pathetic mind set.

From north to south to east to west.
Do we even have a constitution?

Tufiakwa. So ashamed of this country.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by CSTR2: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:
He is gambling with the state's allocation. You berra change your mind before it's too late.
You are talking of a state that contributes the bulk of Nigeria's offshore revenue?
You and your general must be high on cheap skunk.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by chlowi(f): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
bayulll01:

Leech everybody knows barcanista soul is deteriorating so madam slutty look for another person to ride on,I don't do hooo

on the contrary, your the hoo, because only a hoo would sound that way, you speaking for every body now because you'v had a long ride with them all i suppose ? how was it ? lmao your anal organ should be checked, cos without doubt that gutter hole must have lost it's elasticity ..... grin
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
The issue is very simple, PDP applied first and got it. It is a matter of "First Come First Served".

why are you behaving like orubebe ?

Do you remember what happen in edo and river state concerning stadium use ? Watin your common sense tell you?

This change has already come

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by lovat(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
bayulll01:

Barcanista a clown don't worry it will be well I understand you are still bitter about gmb wining
why can't you get over barcanista, I think you are a bad loser and you are so insecure that your PhD syndrome has override every known sense you ve got

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by samuelson06(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
donphilopus:

I now realise that his then love for him wasn't genuine!

Exactly.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Alexchuka(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abayhormy:
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.
nice one bro
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by franugo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
chlowi:

i thought he has always been a pro GMB?

nah he decamped 2 pdp because i quote, and bliv me luv, it's what he said cheesy ''he needed protection''grin funni dudegrin
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by LFJ: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Work was nnot going on when APC used it three times prior to PDP's application? I applauded GEJ's "forceful" enterance because the property belongs to Rivers State people and not Rivers state Governor. Anyway, from Sunday, Amaechi will be rendered politically worthless in Rivers State. He can go to Abuja or Kano to seek political relevance.

Barcanista of yesterday, when is your bitterness against your political miscalculation going to be over? I sympathize with you, error has been made, lessons have been learnt. At this point, it is better you apply wisdom before you become a nuisance on Nairaland. It is not a crime to switch a position, in politics, it your right. The unfortunate aspect of your own is that you failed to learn from histories of past heroes on Nairaland.

You built a brand, you destroy your brand, your credibility and integrity just for foolish reason. I will advise you to manage your remaining image by accept the popular position at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by bayulll01(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
chlowi:

on the contrary, your the hoo, because only a hoo would sound that way, you speaking for every body now because you'v had a long ride with them all i suppose ? how was it ? lmao your anal organ should be checked, cos without doubt that gutter hole must have lost it's elasticity ..... grin

Looser whoreee I don't talk to dummb person,especially the slutty one,run along gues u are hornyy I don't do leech
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by bayulll01(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
LFJ:

You built a brand, you destroy your brand, your credibility and integrity just for foolish reason. I will advise you to manage your remaining image by accept the popular position at this point.

You have time to dey preach for that loosers,forget him joor,let him continue to whine and cry like a baby,a man without honor will die in shame
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by bayulll01(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
lovat:
why can't you get over barcanista, I think you are a bad loser and you are so insecure that your PhD syndrome has override every known sense you ve got

Here is another one,I never give a f.uuck abt the two face moroon called barcanista,and you mr iTK better shuut your trap cos I aint referring to u
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abayhormy:
[s] Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje. [/s]

...But you gave your vote to a WASC holder; and ignored a PhD Holder.

Pharmacist or Chemist; JK is OKAY.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by xlnc2324: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Barcanista :

Why I Support General Muhammadu Buhari For President by barcanista(m): 
10:50pm On Feb 06

Let me start by saying this- It is an indictment on the Government of President Goodluck Jonathan and PDP that Muhammadu Buhari is in the Presidential race. If President Jonathan had tackled Corruption, Insecurity and Executive indiscipline, Nigerians from all works of life will not have clamoured for the return of the 72 Years old Daura-born General in this 2015. If Jonathan had performed up to 50% of his 2011 Campaign promise, the General will be in Daura enjoying his happy retirement after glorious service to the nation.
Below are the reasons I am clamouring for the man that Nigerians call the Amiable General.

1. INSECURITY
Contrary to popular opinion, Boko Haram struck on first on July 26, 2009 when Musa Yaradua was in power by attacking a police station. Immediately, the Government launched a joint Military task force. The combine team of police and military rounded boko haram members. On 30th of July (4 days) over 700 people lost their lives with bokoharam members forming a Huge number of casualty. BH Leader Yusuf was arrested, Shekau fled with injury, the rest of the members scampered for safety, Borno was safe. No aattack was experienced by the administration. Umaru Musa Yaradua only used FOUR days to clear the Boko element. in February 2010, Yar Adua died (May He RIP).
September 2010 Boko Haram regrouped and struck again, this time Jonathan was in Power, they attacked first the Prison in Maiduguri and released their members. They continued spontaneous attack in the NE and even Abuja. The UN building, the Police headquarters etc were not spared. Rather than send the Army and nip them to the bud, Our President on August 2nd of 2012 defended Boko Haram terrorists with the statement: “They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”. Despite the fact that over 25 thousand Nigerians have died, over 500 kidnapped including the 276 Chibok school girls, the President and his team has not Jailed any high profile official. 

On the Flip side in 1984 as the New Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari was faced with Maitatsine sect which started in 1980 under the government of President Shehu Shagari. Maitatsine had same ideology with Boko Haram, and the Leader was also radical. He was killed by the security forces, though the sect still raged. Buhari took over the reins of power, he crushed the sect that had lasted for FOUR years within months and maitatsine group was nowhere to be found all through the remaining part of his administration.

The same Buhari that stopped Maitetsine, is the same Buhari that Nigerians are yearning for.

2. CORRUPTION
Since the birth of the Jonathan's administration we have heard countless number of corruption cases and executive lawlessness and how they are swept under the rug. In 2012, the President vowed to fight the subsidy thieves that has short-changed Nigeria of over N2 trillion Naira. The EFCC announced that they are commencing the trial of the 140 suspects as reported by the Punch on JULY 25, 2012, Three Years after the report nobody has been convicted or jailed. The disgraced Fmr Aviation Minister Princess Stella Oduah illegally and fraudulently appropriated a whopping N260 million Naira on just two cars for her official use. She was indicted by the Presidential committee to investigate her, rather than prosecute, the President gave her a slap on the wrist by asking her to tender her resignation after much pressure. She's walking freely and campaigning for the President. The Minister of Petroleum Diezani Madweke was indicted for spending a whopping N10 billion just to hire a jet for herself for one year. Rather than face the House of Representative probe, the President in his own wisdom said she doesn't have to honor any probe. She went further to approach the court to prevail on the lower chamber to stop the probe. Interior Minister conducted a sham of a recruitment, billions was realised, people died, nobody was hired. Other corruption cases under the watch of Jonathan. Not forgeting the alleged unremitted billions of dollars.

On the flip side Muhammadu Buhari assumed power at a time when corruption was having its foothold. He constituted a Military tribunal to try corruption case. Many Politicians were detained, some freed eg Ojukwu, Jakande etc and some Jailed. Among High profile personalities to be jailed are Governors: Jim Nwobodo of Anambra (21 Years), Abba Musa Rimi of Kaduna (21 years), Awaal Muhammed Ibrahim of Niger State, Adamu Attah of Kwara State, Chief Melford Okilo of Rivers (21 Years), Abubakar Rimi of Kano(21 Years), His successor Sabo Bakin Zuwo (300years), Aper Aku of Benue State(21 years). Prof Ambrose Ali of Bendel State was convicted for diversion of money belonging to the state, he was handed 100 Years imprisonment but was released after Sir Igbenedion paid a fine on his behalf. Many other politicians and businessmen were convicted for one financial crime or the other. Buhari also went out of his way, to get Umaru Dikko repatriated through the backdoor from the UK, for him to face justice. Though some may say it was not a legitimate strategy, but the fact remains that it was patriotic. then immediate past Vice President Alex Ekweme was arrested and detained, cash amounting to $50,000 was found in his home. He was under trial!exPresident Shagari wasn't spared, he was arrested and detained in his home-as at that time no evidence was got against him. Corruption was fought, with force and was stemmed.

We all believe that the second coming of Muhammadu Buhari will arrest the scourge of institutionalised corruption and indiscipline at all levels irrespective of perpetrators political standing-APC, PDP, APGA, AD or whatever, nobody will be spared.

3. EXECUTIVE RASCALITY
Under the Jonathan's administration we have witnessed lots of lawlessness from officers of the government and friends of the President. The Rivers state debacle, the Ekiti incident where it was reported that the then Governor-elect led thugs to beat Honorable Judges inside their own court, the rape in democracy in Ekiti state House, the power show between now AIG Joseph Mbu and Governor Amaechi, the harassment of the Speaker of the House of representative by the Military, the harrassment of some opposition leaders by the Military on the eve of Ekiti polls, the harassment of honorable members of House of Reps by the Police force and other cases. To be fair with the President, all these didn't start from his administration. Obasanjo government did even worse in Anambra and Lagos especially. 

On the oither side, General Buhari launched War Against Indiscipline in 1984, he ensured that officers of government and the public conform to absolute discipline. From the street traders to the Teacher to the Head of State himself. Sanitation exercise was introduced in all States Capital. Some may argue that he was brute and harsh, but the bottom line is discipline was instilled. 

4. ECONOMY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
While the Jonathan's government continue to assure us that ALL is well, the economic indices isn't pointing to that. Unempoyment rate in on the increase, Key infrastructures are missing. The Government in January 2012 had promised 3 Refineries to be built before the second half of 2013, they went further to sign agreement worth billions with a foreign firm. However, we are in 2015, yet nothing on ground, not even cement and sand mixed together. The existing refineries were promised upgrade yet nothing has changed. Though, I commend him for promoting local manufacturers in the cement and and agricultural sector, but the insincerity in policy implementation and frauds within the system means nothing significant can be achieved or will be achieved other than mediocrity. Our reserves and ECA are empty with rising debt, yet we cant point to significant improvement.

On the other side, Muhammadu Buhari inherited a dwindling economy fraught with graft from Shehu Shagari. Rather than devaluate the naira which was a pre-condition for IMF's bailout, Buhari instead employ austerity measures and counter trade. Like with every austerity policy, jobs were lost temporarily but it only can get better. Through his magnanimity, patriotism and managerial prowess, he cut inflation rate from 23% to 5%. As Petroleum Chairman/NNPC Chief, The Warri/Ekpan Petrochemical Plant, the Portharcourt II Refinery and the Kaduna Refinery was initiated by him. The Warri/Ekpan Petrochemical Plant was later merged with Warri Refinery and renamed Warri Refining Petrochemical Company. Portharcourt II Refinery was also merged with the Old Portharcourt Refinery and Kaduna Refinery stand alone. This Can be confirmed from the official website.http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/phrc.aspxhttp://www.wrpcnnpcng.com/about2.htm.As PTF Boss, he did lots of developmental jobs from Infrastructures in schools to equipment and drugs in hospitals, to road construction, to mass transit scheme etcetra.

Muhammadu Buhari has served the nation meritoriously. Ideally, he should relax to enjoy time with his Grandchildren in his Daura country home. Sadly, we can't allow him rest while the system go in ruins. Hence my total and unflinching support for the second coming of General Muhammadu Buhari.[/Quote ]
[/b]
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by lovat(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
bayulll01:

Here is another one,I never give a f.uuck abt the two face moroon called barcanista,and you mr iTK better shuut your trap cos I aint referring to u
take your time to go through all barcanista post and you will find out that you are not worthy to dust his shoes talkless of quoting him.

Hope they ve paid you your march salary with that your 8k chinese mass produced suit you are wearing. Asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by stanech: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Elruhamah:

I work in Edo State and I know the Permanent Secretary was summarily retired because of that fiasco, so don't just because of your biased stand say APC didn't book the stadium first.

I watched Dan orbih on TV when he said they've paid for the stadium already the question is why collect money when you know u can't offer the services
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by chlowi(f): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
bayulll01:

Looser whoreee I don't talk to dummb person,especially the slutty one,run along gues u are hornyy I don't do leech

first and foremost you cant even spell properly you so dumb faggy
your a faggy because you exhibited a character commonly found amongst women (womanwrapper thingy you get ? wink this convo prooves it
as for you using the word whoree(ur own spelling ) what do u expect ONLY THE SON OF A WHOREE WOULD CALL A FEMALE A WHOREE (faggy, aint nobody gat time for that ) .... as for the hornyYY ..... mmmmmm BITCHH I JUST ATE(IN NICKI'S VOICE ) ...... so go get your anal hole filled up and keep calm ... lmao
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by danielmichael(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Governor akpabio prison awaiting you..that's the only thing I sabi as for nw...
Buhari mbok prison dis bobos for me..
Dem don ova loothe our money...

God punish akpabio de more
Mbok eboro amen!!!!
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by thexzy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
buhari cannot flop to d level of gej cluelessness,even if buhari jail akpabio,orji and co,and fail to probe apc members,is better than clueless gej that fail to probe d opposition.if every govt probe opposition like obj,and yar'udua even probe his own party members,dis country would have be better by now,gej is a total failure,i don't like hearing his name.anybody is better than gej,and buhari is d best.
Hey Mr. Man....Do you think that the presidential seat is just that easy?? If it is, go sit on it.....let me tell you even when you get there with a Holy mindset of not dancing to the tunes of the corrupt forces around.....You definitely must succumb to them after 2years in Power or there about. So Bro, Bone that talk
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by arsenal33: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akpabio......bad belle
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by bayulll01(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
chlowi:

first and foremost you cant even spell properly you so dumb faggy
your a faggy because you exhibited a character commonly found amongst women (womanwrapper thingy you get ? wink this convo prooves it
as for you using the word whoree(ur own spelling ) what do u expect ONLY THE SON OF A WHOREE WOULD CALL A FEMALE A WHOREE (faggy, aint nobody gat time for that ) .... as for the hornyYY ..... mmmmmm BITCHH I JUST ATE(IN NICKI'S VOICE ) ...... so go get your anal hole filled up and keep calm ... lmao

Wait I will be back I will shred you to the bin
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by ronlyp: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
I hope the state knows what they are doing..BE WISE
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Nsiman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Guys here should understand that uyo stadium is different from the akwa ibom int'l stadium ("nest of champions"). This uyo stadium was free throughout that day.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by chlowi(f): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
bayulll01:

Wait I will be back I will shred you to the bin

Shred? Lmao! You mean word exchange? Na I'll deflate you with silence, because silence is the best ans for a FOOL and a Shameless gay! Go on now wiggle your tail for them... lmao, bye am out!!!
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by anwo247: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
My position was very clear, "Amaechi was 100% wrong" for denying the President and Rivers people state property.
Buhari will extend his "anti-corruption" fight across board. From Amaechi, Rochas to Saraki, he will have to revisit the PTDF scandal, he will have to revisit the petition from "True Face of Lagos" against Fashola and every other petitions including the fraudulent transcorp deal by Obasanjo. Otherwise, he will be a lame duck to think of singling out Godswill Akpabio or any other PDP Chieftain. Let me reteirate that Buhari is bound to be a huge flop when he takes over mantle of leadership. But I wish him well for the sake of the country.

Pls tell them. Gone are the says I argue with these APC touts.... very soon, I mean very soon, nigeria will see the error in this Buhari's presidency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Uzoho Casmir, Imo Accountant, Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn / President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.