Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State (13477 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / 97 Killed In Boko Haram’s Fresh Attacks In Borno Mosque. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by umarc19: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
teemahteemah:

There is no single Muslim in that village so save your yeye quotation

Did u even kno wat the inscription means?
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by XRAY21(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
May Allah guide you to Islam. 'Ameen
my thunder strike you, your allah, and that you china phone.

Who give this ab0ki phone
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by HzRF(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
destinysaid:
if GEJ doesnt address these issues, all those pity he racked from 'conceding defeat' is gonna go down the drain, because like it or not, he is still the president till may 29th.
When naira gain na buahri cause m
Gej doesn't deserve any hailing nw
BH don strike u dey call gej
Somebody get me a broom let me sweep this rubbish away

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by XRAY21(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
tasallakulu:
You should know by now that Boko Haram are Christian from south, who are pretending to be Muslims. First they started killing their fellow Christians in order to divide Nigeria, when they didn't succeed, they use the annoyance of not being able to succeed in their plot and started killing Muslims. You think a Muslim will wage war against his fellow Muslims. The way you thought Buhari would not win the election and he warn with the help of God, that is how he would win the Boko Haram war with the help of God and by the grace of God
I never new shaku was a deeper life member scene less goat
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by stankezzy: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
buhari pickin don get out of control
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by Vikfarad(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
nzeobi:
Military might can never defeat boko haram, but by changing their idealogy things will naturally become normal
How do one do this?
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by dayodare49o: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
247notire:
And yet the population of people there keeps on increasing. What have they been killing? Fowls? Anyway not being insensitive but the northern leaders brought this upon themselves because when they started with killing of Christians they neva knew they'll be served too. Don't worry, shey ur Buhari has promised to wipe them out. He will soon see it is not by mouth. Terrorism is deeper and more complex than the old man understands cos in his generation thr wasn't rily terrorism as it is now. RIP to the dead.
Picking wey no feel fightbay all if em pap dey around he go fight now. Boko haram csm fight before with plus them papa dey around.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by WILSON(f): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sai Baba, Presido abeg we know say u been dey try but no stop the good work. we still need u o.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by ifetife: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
It is a pity that these people keep operating day by day. Don't forget that the vegetable parasites live within the vegetables. The book haram guys live among you. one of you is around now, I mean our new president should be able to do something about it. God have mercy.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by nzeobi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jenams:
go and change their ideology na. nonsense!
Bro am not a northerner, the doesn't even concern me directly. Am only giving the long term solution.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by nzeobi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vikfarad:

How do one do this?
Monitor what their young ones are taught in their quaranic schools cos that's were those ideas are taught. Thou its a lonng term plan
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by Rexyl(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Another resident, Gambo Abakura, said ”Most of the insurgents had turbaned their heads; others in quasi-military uniform, chanting Allahu Akbar, meaning Allah is Great.”

When will those agents of Satan stop wasting lives of the innocent to the amazement of their blood thirsy god? May God help us to overcome enemies of progress. Can't they wait again till May ending to get what they have been wasting lives and properties for?
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by Rexyl(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
nzeobi:
Military might can never defeat boko haram, but by changing their idealogy things will naturally become normal

Their ideology can only be changed if they accept CHRIST and adopt his teachings. Darkness can never be the solution for darkness. All they need is the light of gospel and sound biblical doctrine.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by nzeobi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rexyl:

Their ideology can only be changed if they accept CHRIST and adopt his teachings. Darkness can never be the solution for darkness. All they need is the light of gospel and sound biblical doctrine.
Not all muslims are terrorists but anything to change their mindset is allowed
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by Rexyl(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
nzeobi:

Not all muslims are terrorists but anything to change their mindset is allowed

Agreed
But....

What can bring the real change of mindset from thought and act of violence is Christ gospel whenever RELIGION is involved.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by fineyemi(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
nice2000:
Buhari were are you
buhari havnt started nah
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by Adeboyefa(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
What else did you expect? Shekau sees both Jonathan and Buhari as infidels. (www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-buhari-are-infidels-says-shekau/)

Trouble continues after May 29, unless God intervenes.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by mulattoclaro(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
May Allah guide you to Islam. 'Ameen
. Tufiakwa. I dodge am.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by destinysaid(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
GenBuhari:
Please clarify your point, I was not able to understand the point that you made.
the point is for buhari to be careful.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
XRAY21:
my thunder strike you, your allah, and that you china phone.

Who give this ab0ki phone
What's wrong with being an Aboki? Learn to respect people and their way of life period. Mind you I'm not Hausa by tribe. Your ignorance knows no bound.
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by ariyavendors: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. Tufiakwa. I dodge am.
no dodge am o na beta tin I wan gve u
Re: 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State by tasallakulu: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
osamaBUSH:

If I say you are stupit, and an Ediot, angryDats me being nice undecided
you are the goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC decleared Toto Federal Constituency Bye-election Inconclusive / 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam / Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.