Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

The Act Of Mis-talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Act Of Mis-talking (22593 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by sarmiie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Enoquin:
Lmao. Reminds me of the last wedding I attended where the MC was mis-yarning.

There was a hitch with the food, people were seated but no food. The MC because of this tried to pass time. When the food finally arrived.
He apologised for taking time and said "I had to deliberately waste time for the couple because the food hadn't arrived yet, now it has"
I listened with my mouth agape.
He referred to the chief bridesmaid as a housegirl, so intermittently, you would hear him say 'housegirl, pick that stuff for the bride'
He called the groom's dance a 'coackroach' or 'scorpion' dance; I cannot remember which he actually used and said the groom's dance was a disgrace to mankind.

that guy deserves to be beaten up......

cockroach?? on my wedding day??

Mbanu
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Shakiratemma(f): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
#lollin tosay wata dey comot 4 me eyes... . OP i beg giv dat guy award grin
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice topic, I have personally mis- heard a couple of statements. I can remember an engagement party where a guest began to shout because there was no meat to go along with his plate of food and some women would have packed food for their families. Though in a bid to spot the misyarn, yes the motive was right; the man felt he had been denied a piece of meat, but did he have to state that he had a house of his own and that he did not eat food without meat? When did hustling over free food at an occasion become a human rights violation? Nigerians & misyarning.

1 Like

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by annamaria: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ op this really had me LOL. Interesting yarn!

2 Likes

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Faposky95: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
You surely have people like us , who get touched by the caption, but go through it , if I can.......
nice topic, real, comic, attentive....
I appreciate
keep rolling em out.

2 Likes

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by jemigold: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
lovely17:
I which I know that musicians real name please
Edmund Spice I guess
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Harrychocoberry(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
standd:
Oh smiley I love love love this write-up. I hereby donate all the money in my GTB account to harrychocoberry cheesy grin

Well, as for me, I have been begging God to give me this supernatural power that will enable me give people that Mis-yarn(all the time, without control) a brain-formatting slap without them finding out who slapped them cheesy

Wow..am about to be paid atlast
Even,after I've already lost hope in writing??
W
Thanks..Thanks standd!!!

Let's gist proper,when am I getting my money?
Lol.....

1 Like

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by lovely17(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
jemigold:
Edmund Spice I guess
Thanks he is the one
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Aystarz: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
bigt2:
K. whether you mistalk or misyearn. You have your right for freedom of speech. however, I can't guarantee you freedom after the so called expression cool

Yea right, till ur misyarns land u in Jail for slander/libel and whatnots

1 Like

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin concern me - As I open my mouth na so e go flow and if you vex helep me jump enter Lagoon. grin

lolz
You don't need to tell sweerie...
I know your type_hahahahaha

I can imagine you misyarning without remorse.
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by SkinnyDude(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
u dey yarn dust
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Feraz(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Haha!!! This write-up is very hilarious. The part that made me laugh without control was that of the preacher. . . grin grin

Reminds me of when my friends were talking, I butted in without knowing what they were discussing. I stopped after realising my folly and pleaded with them not to say a word. grin grin

Nice one OP!

1 Like

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Sanguine(f): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nnaa mehn! Comprehension passage nkea dikwa long ooo! Chai! Ochi a togbuola'm. Lol.

Now answer the following comprehension questions.
1. Why do Nigerians mis-yarn?
2. What are the health benefits of mis-yarning?
3. What is the implication of mis-yarning?
4. In what way(s) has mis-yarning helped the Nigerian economy?
5. Who mis-yarns more, the male gender? Or the female gender?
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Originalsly: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
The Miss Little part cracked me up! ...must say that cashier was very professional!
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by austinology(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
this guy sabi cram text book.
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
tolustx:

Op. Na only u go dey read dat ur post. U think say I get time? I'm out jor...

Then you just missed
I could not stop laughing......out loud at that....the post is very very funny
Read, man, read
sad
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
AdeniyiA:
if u didn't finish reading it ,click 'like '

It might serve you well to read it ooo
...and it is not "that" long!....and it is funny!
Haba!!!
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
adconline:
We alway talk without facts. My manager was complaining about the prices of our products.I now asked him what were the prices from our retail customers and competitors, he had no idea. He was still adamant on lowering the prices without knowing the prevailing market price.

Deaddd
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Feraz:
Haha!!! This write-up is very hilarious. The part that made me laugh without control was that of the preacher. . . grin grin

Reminds me of when my friends were talking, I butted in without knowing what they were discussing. I stopped after realising my folly and pleaded with them not to say a word. grin grin

Nice one OP!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by omaksaith(f): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
The part about "shut up or I will barb you gorimakpa and I will rub it with palm oil really got me cracking up. Am still trying not to laugh even as am typing. Thumbs up jare

1 Like

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by naijaboyof4life(m): 2:53am On Apr 11, 2015
This is so true.

1 Like

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by mamajaz(f): 4:07am On Apr 11, 2015
THank you op. In my university days, I used to mc for my department, one day like that oh, I was introducing my lecturerers and was using their complexion, I described a light skinned one and went straight to fall my own hands by introducing the next person 'as the one on the dark side', omo come and hear, ah! I rebuke it IJN. I was so ashamed of myself, that one nah real jam talk

1 Like

Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by kalufelix(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Nice one op
Nigerians are just about the most clueless people on earth...
Very irritating
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Very well written.
I truly enjoyed it.
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Very well written.
I truly enjoyed it.

Check ur mail tongue
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by Hoodrat(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Take it easy guy
Re: The Act Of Mis-talking by goryorhal(m): 5:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Shakiratemma:
#lollin tosay wata dey comot 4 me eyes... . OP i beg giv dat guy award grin

Hi what's up .. Check your email sent you a pm regarding the traveling stuff ..
Or whatsapp me on 0703649116

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.