Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury (36490 Views)

Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For / Olubadan Of Ibadan Promotes Rasheed Ladoja, Kola Daisi, 7 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by amoduganja: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
LordExecutioner:

A sane and civilized thriving cosmopolitan city is a city where there's law and order, and things are highly regulated to the highest standards. Look at New York, Paris, California, Rome, Shanghai, Hong Kong et al. Those are civilized societies in which Lagos should be modeled after.

Now let's take a cursory look at why Igbos are deeply against Lagos being like those cities, despite the fact that, they contribute little or nothing to the Lagos treasury (Lagos makes most of its money from big companies/multinationals, banks, seaports, airport etc..), apart from constitute nuisance everywhere with substandard products, crime, rituals, illegal shops and trading, prostitution, piracy etc,. Igbos can't thrive in a civilized society.

Igbos are pests we need to rid off Lagos to create a better, sane, and civilized cosmopolitan city. They're a nuisance that create chaos and destroy everything they touch. Hence development has been elusive to Igboland. Igbo dominated markets in Lagos are also the dirtiest crime infested markets in the state. It is high time we put an end to all these for a better Lagos.

Operation kick Igbos out of Lagos; QUALITY over QUANTITY.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2296762_unnamed6_jpegff1273b089fe33fc75b3544c7fcd5bdf

The alayes, omoniles and motor park touts serving your Jagabum Okporo eye master and causing havoc in Lagos are all Igbos. Envy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by ayokunlei(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
helinues:

Did you also read what you write? Why is the news coming out now?

it came out now, just to tanish his image because tomoro na election. Dont be a subjective thinker makes one look foolish.
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by fireforfire: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Boss13:
Can't people read in between lines. Look at the date on the cheques.

r u sure it wasnt backdated?
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by fireforfire: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

Ur mums pu5Sy is NO MANS PUS5Y grin

Any nigga with N500 will be given access grin.

She will even give you her son for free. What is family for grin
u b Eediot sha.
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by gbengus17: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Where is EFCC, this is black and white or local arrangement or EFCC not a member of NAIRALANDER reading this. THIS IS BLACK AND WHITE. long time ago l dont believe in any EFCC. LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Funpeter: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
No wonder they paid my outstanding state allowance for january..... Make dem pay december nd febuary ooooo.

Last bullet
Sai APC
Sai buhari
Sai ambode
Sai peter
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Sylvarresta(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
fiponmile:
Haba!

With these facts and figures against Ladoja....

I will never vote for ladoja....

I will not vote for any accord party candidate.....

none of my family will vote for ladoja......

THUS, WE WILL NOW VOTE FOR ABIOLA AJIMOBI OF APC.......

500M NAIRA

NEVER AGAIN FOR LADOJA IN OYO STATE

WE ARE NOW WISE......

WE SAY "NO" TO CORRUPTION.........

SAI AJIMOBI.......
Same here too
Ur head de there... We don't want thiefs in Oyo state again
Sai AJIMOBI
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I'm sure that's not up to 30% of what he has. Its just a way of decieving people

it is not up to 1%. lucky Igbenidion stole more than 10 billion from EDO state. efcc asked for N3 million. please let this MALLAM government
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Borderless: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Senseless smear campaign. Ajimobi knows he won't be returned so he's desperate. Later they'll say PDP does campaign of calumny. Abeg what will you call this one oooo. Shameful APC!

APC should forget Oyo and Lagos, Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by horlabiyi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
olatunji21:
if this is true, Akala should refund nothing less than 5billion.. He's a bigger thief than all Oyo state governors Combined..
you're an idiot of the highest order. If you think/believe Akala looted lotta than any other past/gov in oyo then you're nothing but a senseless animal walking in human skin. Check the Mokola bridge and Amosun bridge, Amosun's is longer and wider than that of Ajimobi and it cost 1.2b while Ajimobi's own cost 2.8b. Senseless e-goat

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by juman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vote tomorrow
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by bakanike5: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
na true woo
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Ograke(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
fiponmile:
Haba!

With these facts and figures against Ladoja....

I will never vote for ladoja....

I will not vote for any accord party candidate.....

none of my family will vote for ladoja......

THUS, WE WILL NOW VOTE FOR ABIOLA AJIMOBI OF APC.......

500M NAIRA

NEVER AGAIN FOR LADOJA IN OYO STATE

WE ARE NOW WISE......

WE SAY "NO" TO CORRUPTION.........

SAI AJIMOBI.......
Read in-between the lines brother.

The money was returned between 2008 and 2013.
It's been two years now since everything was totally returned. Why are they just intimating us few days to the election?

APC and their useless propagandas.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
horlabiyi:
you're an idiot of the highest order. If you think/believe Akala looted lotta than any other past/gov in oyo then you're nothing but a senseless animal walking in human skin. Check the Mokola bridge and Amosun bridge, Amosun's is longer and wider than that of Ajimobi and it cost 1.2b while Ajimobi's own cost 2.8b. Senseless e-goat
First and Foremost You did not counter my with argument with valid point but was ranting..Since you have proved to be an animal then i wil answer u like the fool you are.. Ajimobi constructed mokola bridge @ that amount because of a number of reasons chief among them was Mokola was a residential area littered with market, Malls and Co..He needs to compensate those he demolish their buildings, Second Cost of Materials and Labour can nd will never be d same, Also demographic changes, Site survey etc they all cost money...

Amosun's bridge was/is constructed @Pansheke, a large expanse of land, not populated hence no need for much compensation...Abeokuta nay ogun state have a close proximity to source of raw materials, There's also cement factory @abk which is also an added advantage...i wil stop here for now... Try to comprehend this b4 i continue..
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by mymadam(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
BRAV0O:
Oh my! The fear of GMB grin

...is indeed the beginning of wisdom. Nigeria rocks!
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by bowei(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice propaganda it won't work here! Change is here! Out finally

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by mikron(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hehehehehe season of refunds season 2. Obasanjo starred in d season 1. Very funny set of people u see in our great country. Sai Buhari, u re indeed the change we need. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by zomby(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
As long as we are in Nigeria, this is not a special or new story.
But if this is true, akala and ajimobi too should come clean and refund some of the money they have stolen.

It is that simple.

I am not a support of any of these clowns, but for a story like this to be revealed a day before election shows that sincerity of any kind is missing.
Somebody is paying somebody to release such a story.
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by stinggy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Validated:
Why are some Nigerians so lazy at reading? I do not see anywhere those letters and drafts mentioned Ladoja. The cheques and drafts were dated 2008 and 2013, not related to Buhari regime or election. If anyone should get credit for the refund, it should be GEJ regime as those monies were refunded in his time. Also the letter attached is from Oyo State Government to EFCC.

Question, why did it take Oyo State Government 8 years to request EFCC to furnish them who paid the money? Is the First Inland Bank still in existence today

Someone seems to be scared of Ladoja in Agodi House

Wise man, leave them to their claptrap. Day will soon break. It is Ladoja come tomorrow, a thousand Ajimobi Ajirebi can stop him!

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by YasirNasir(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source
it's a lie

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
helinues:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom
U do not even read the article. The money was returned during GEJ
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by YasirNasir(f): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Olofintoto:
Y APC?
Na by force make u win for Oyo state.
Even if he steal from fg treasury he wil still av my vote.
Ladoja our next governor.
it shall be well with you

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by YasirNasir(f): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
mordtonia:
If it's a secret how did it get to nairaland?
I wonder oooo
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by learnit: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
please when will sahara report tell us how much Tinubu stole from Lagos treasury, why this propanganda, chei see Ajumobi lying everyday

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Deprime007: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wow so these people can be scared like this. GMB should arrest all and imprison dem 4 stealin in de first place
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
EdCure:
Good news everyday since Jonathan was defeated.
Who would ever do this instead of steal more during the GEJ days? Nigerians can now see the extent to which Goodluck Jonathan promoted corruption.

Go and read the post to see when he returned the money. Always blaming GEJ for everything. Shame!
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by tomakint: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
EdCure:
Who would ever do this instead of steal more during the GEJ days? Nigerians can now see the extent to which Goodluck Jonathan promoted corruption.
You need education......Jonathan gave you the best electoral system you could ever imagine and here you are foaming at the mouth....Ladoja was governor under Obasanjo and now under Jonathan he had returned part of his loot....yet you are still wailing undecided
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by luvcarz(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Oh sounds good to me, but I can say it boldly, Ajimobi performed better than any of them... As 4 me nd my family we are 4 Ajimobi
D man really transformed Ib
thanks for quoting me bro
Let me start by telling you that obasanjo gave ladoja a tough time because ladoja did not support his 3rd term bid, so he used adedibu and d covetous deputy akala to disrupt d administration but sen ladoja remained focus. Lets start
EDUCATION
I was still in secondary school when ladoja was governor
- he implemented 30 students per class
- he built new school's from 344 to 920
- he employed over 6000 teacher's to have enough to cover for 30 students per class and to also have enough teachers in our rural schools
- he rehabilitated a lot of schools including my school omo come and c modern labs in my school
- refurbished and reintroduced boarding schools in oyo state
- he sponsored various seminars and workshops for lautech students and this lead to lautech becoming the best state university in Nigeria during Ladoja's tenure. Ajimobi is zero in education sector as per he has done nothing
INDUSTRIALIZATION AND JOB CREATION
- he brought mahindra tractor assembly plant to oyo state
- established erunmu red brick factory to ensure cheap housing scheme for low income earners
- established pipes manufacturing plant in eleyele
- ladoja government was the last to employ civil servants to the state civil service ask anyone (during a debate with lam in 2003 ladoja told lam adesina categorically that he has a workforce of 17000 employees and he does not owe dem so y would he owe the 35000 state civil servants. He fulfilled his promise, throughout ladoja's tenure he paid salaries on the 25th of each month. Leave bonus and pensions were paid promptly
ROAD CONSTRUCTION
He established OYSTROMA to take care of all state roads hereby utilizing the engineers in the ministry of works and our local contractors ensuring that revenue is retained in the state unlike ajimobi who av been using lebanese( his wife relatives) and chinese to construct our roads, ajimobi did dis to ensure that d terms of agreement to inflate prices will not be exposed to d populace so he used expatriates all through.
- reconstructed and dualized mokolo to ojoo road
- iwo road to olodo
- he was d one dt paid for the uch to agodi dualized road
And lots of roads I cant count,
None of this roads up til date has a single pot hole lets wait and c if d roads done by ajimobi chinkos wil stand d test of time.
Ajimobi has a barrier that prevents trucks from using d mokola roundabout bridge, wat does dt tell u abt d quality of the project.
- I almost forgot ladoja established pacesetter asphalt plant in ijaye, that is to tell u dt all d asphalt used in road construction during ladoda's tenure were locally manufactured.
- ladoja conducted local government election in the state unlike ajimobi who was using caretaker every six month dt were just figure heads.
There are still more than enough that I cant remember now.
You can also write ajimobi's achievements here.
Lets compare
LADOJA GOVERNMENT WAS INTO DEVELOPMENT OF THE STATE ALL ROUND, HE BALANCED INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT WITH JOB CREATION, AND EVEN DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH ACROSS THE STATE.
NOTHING AJIMOBI IS DOING THAT WILL LEAD TO JOB CREATION FOR YOUTHS IN THE STATE
PLEASE VOTE RASHEED LADOJA AS GOVERNOR OYO STATE. ACCORD ONENESS AND PROGRESS

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by ekolina(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
EdCure:
. You just show how stupid you are....kindly go through again and see d date written on d draft. I fink this was broughtup for campaign purposes
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by dsenator: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oyo state people should not be deceived by the handiwork of the incumbent administration in Oyo state to discredit this man called senator rasheed ladoja.The issue came up during the gubernatorial debate organized by splash FM and anchored by Edmond Obilo.Refence was made to the date on the cheque by which time Senator Rasheed Ladoja said he had not even been invited by the efcc for questioning, claiming that his lawyers have decided to take the case to court.It was even mentioned yesterday that the case was not yet in court because of the strike embarked upon by the judicial department. The Ajimobi loyalists should let the governor realize that he has offended so many people in Oyo state,how could they explain Ajimobi's audacity to lie against civil servants even when they are still alive,that he is owing nobody any salary by which time he had not paid them for three months.The retired civil servants have not been paid their gratuities, the pensioners are being owed almost a year salary,what a shame!He is a man that does so little and believes he is the best performing governor in Nigeria. Ladoja is a man well loved by the civil servants in the state,because according to them,he took very good care of them when he was the governor before the powers that be then,(adedibu and obj)conspired against him and removed him from office.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by frankyychiji(f): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
EdCure:
I like what your pathological hatred for GEJ has done to you. Such a short passage you can't read. The dates on the cheques says 2008 and 2013. Ladoja wasn't even mentioned anywhere. What has Buhari got to do with taken credit due to others? This must be the much awaited part 2 of your mumurity!
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by EdCure: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
I like what your pathological hatred for GEJ has done to you. Such a short passage you can't read. The dates on the cheques says 2008 and 2013. Ladoja wasn't even mentioned anywhere. What has Buhari got to do with taken credit due to others? This must be the much awaited part 2 of your mumurity!
You are bent on accounting for the huge resources wasted on you as one of the herd of hypnotised TANkid plonkers who gets drunk every friday off the stipends received for a failed Goodluck Jonathan re-election bid.

Why didn't you Jonathanian schmucks (who are fond of claiming other people's achievement as theirs) added this to GEJ's phantom anti-corruption achevement if you are really proud of it, since it happened earlier on?
Thank God for helping Nigeria to get rid of Goodluck Jona, a ruler who frowns at good accountability, competence, probity and conduct while rewarding corruption and the worst for of criminality.

Reality bothers rif-raffs like you who live in a bubble of monumental cluelessness, recklessness, and corruption.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.