Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury (36488 Views)

Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For / Olubadan Of Ibadan Promotes Rasheed Ladoja, Kola Daisi, 7 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by larrybee2017(f): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
senseless post with mean less comments. I wonder why we are so blind to see the truth. who is fooling who? the one who came out to say he owe no worker any salary only to later say it was because allocation didn't come from Abuja. I pity this nation. the day we accept that the only one who has been in jail are voters who are constantly been fool by their antics the day politicians will stop making a fool of us.
whoever win the race good luck to him but I know 4years is not too far. they take 3years to serve their pocket and 6month to furnish us with trash because our vote count. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by EdCure: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
gogodaye:

Comprehension is indeed not a too hard an enterprise as both yourself and the folks who liked your misplaced comments would want other sane and rational Nigerians as well as well-meaning members of human society to believe.
These funds were recovered by the EFCC in 2013.....whilst PGEJ still 'cluelessly' ran the affairs of the Nigerian state for the good of all.....
This much if you happened to be intelligent is discernible from the story line......
When dumb folks like you, hit the employment market you leave employers with the impression that you are grossly incompetent in appreciating instructions and facts reduced in writing to the chagrin of us all.....
It is indeed good to go to school to acquire not only a certificate but also the knowledge taught there
You, Tomakint and your herd of like-minded TANkid crackpots are bent on accounting for the huge resources wasted on you for being among the hypnotised plonkers that get drunk every friday off the stipends received for a failed Goodluck Jonathan re-election bid.

Why didn't you Jonathanian schmucks (who are fond of claiming other people's achievement as theirs) added this to GEJ's phantom anti-corruption achievement if you are really proud of it, since it happened earlier on?
Thank God for helping Nigeria to get rid of Goodluck Jona, a ruler who frowns at accountability, competence, probity and good conduct while rewarding corruption and the worst form of criminality.

Reality bothers rif-raffs like you who live in a bubble of monumental cluelessness, recklessness, and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by horlabiyi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
olatunji21:

First and Foremost You did not counter my with argument with valid point but was ranting..Since you have proved to be an animal then i wil answer u like the fool you are.. Ajimobi constructed mokola bridge @ that amount because of a number of reasons chief among them was Mokola was a residential area littered with market, Malls and Co..He needs to compensate those he demolish their buildings, Second Cost of Materials and Labour can nd will never be d same, Also demographic changes, Site survey etc they all cost money...

Amosun's bridge was/is constructed @Pansheke, a large expanse of land, not populated hence no need for much compensation...Abeokuta nay ogun state have a close proximity to source of raw materials, There's also cement factory @abk which is also an added advantage...i wil stop here for now... Try to comprehend this b4 i continue..
I won't continue this argument until you show me a pic of you standing beside/on the Mokola bridge. Don't forget the two bridges were constructed by the same contractor and Ajimobi didn't compensate anybody around that area.

4 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by luvcarz(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
dsenator:
Oyo state people should not be deceived by the handiwork of the incumbent administration in Oyo state to discredit this man called senator rasheed ladoja.The issue came up during the gubernatorial debate organized by splash FM and anchored by Edmond Obilo.Refence was made to the date on the cheque by which time Senator Rasheed Ladoja said he had not even been invited by the efcc for questioning, claiming that his lawyers have decided to take the case to court.It was even mentioned yesterday that the case was not yet in court because of the strike embarked upon by the judicial department. The Ajimobi loyalists should let the governor realize that he has offended so many people in Oyo state,how could they explain Ajimobi's audacity to lie against civil servants even when they are still alive,that he is owing nobody any salary by which time he had not paid them for three months.The retired civil servants have not been paid their gratuities, the pensioners are being owed almost a year salary,what a shame!He is a man that does so little and believes he is the best performing governor in Nigeria. Ladoja is a man well loved by the civil servants in the state,because according to them,he took very good care of them when he was the governor before the powers that be then,(adedibu and obj)conspired against him and removed him from office.
You are completely correct bro civil servants have nothing to fear once sen ladoja come's in he will pay all there arrears he did same thing in 2003 when lam Adesina left 4 month's arrears he paid immediately he got there

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by luvcarz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
not to forget Florence ajimobi has a money laundering case of 400000 dollar's pending with efcc she was caught with that money in UK less than six months to d beginning of her husband's administration. let's hope efcc wil become active again under president buhari so dt people can c what ajimobi has done to our state.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Olaone1: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Stupid Ajimobi.
Ode osi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by intergral(m): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Boss13:
Can't people read in between lines. Look at the date on the cheques.
u sabi write exam wella!!! 9ce one!!!

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by folafola(m): 5:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by yeshi(f): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2015
If Ladoja is returning that amount, I wonder the amount Ajimobi will refund. However, Idon't believe the story. Even if it was true, he has done well by refunding the money. Afterall, they all do that.

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by frankyychiji(f): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2015
EdCure:

You are bent on accounting for the huge resources wasted on you as one of the herd of hypnotised TANkid plonkers who gets drunk every friday off the stipends received for a failed Goodluck Jonathan re-election bid.

Why didn't you Jonathanian schmucks (who are fond of claiming other people's achievement as theirs) added this to GEJ's phantom anti-corruption achevement if you are really proud of it, since it happened earlier on?
Thank God for helping Nigeria to get rid of Goodluck Jona, a ruler who frowns at good accountability, competence, probity and conduct while rewarding corruption and the worst for of criminality.

Reality bothers rif-raffs like you who live in a bubble of monumental cluelessness, recklessness, and corruption.
Hohohoho...Even Obiahiagbon will cover his face in shame at this one. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. The freedom you have now to run your silly mouth here is because a rare African head of state decided to tow the line of peace to save Nigeria! Your blood thirsty brain dead president elect was surely disappointed when the olive branch was thrown his way! But you know what, that has only made the matter worse for him because his greedy godfather will make the seat so hot for him with his greed and avarice and before he knows it, its Bam Bam Bam just like the old days!! Your benefactors lived in the trenches of opposition for 16 years, did it stop your pay? Did it stop you from patronizing prostitutes every Friday night? Did it stop you from stoking your drug habit? Did it prevent you from throwing lavish Owambe at Ajegunle street corners? You better take a chill pill kid because you are just a slowpoke as current realities have shown!! Your place is at the bottom of Lagos lagoon!
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by jerrysayo(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2015
See propaganda.

That wont stop me to vote accordingly

I can't vote for someone that did not pay my bursary after collecting 750 and 1250 from under graduate and post graduate respectively

Yes. There must b change

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by john4affiliate: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
And this man wants to be governor again.l pity those that will vote for this big theif again.

Ajimobi we know,Ajimobi we love
The good people of oyo should Say no to the second coming of this crook

I am stand to be corrected, pls tell me who doesn't chop money, hope u ve been paid for ur online canvas, gud luck bro.
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Rexyl(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Today na today. Those who have done it are found wanting. If voting pattern shd follow reliability and trustworthiness, I would go for Seyi Makinde, others have been tested, and people of the State have lamented over the suffering they left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.