Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos (48609 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
There is absolutely nothing Tinubu can do on this one, Agbaje will win this election. He will surely win.

Enough of Tinubu's loot in Lagos state. We need change.

3 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Dumken(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is just a sign of people who still sees d party and not personality. That is by d way. For those fighting d ibos. My prayer is that their might even b a revolution that will send them bk to SE but just know that in less than 2yrs. The so called lagosians would leave that lagos n start moving to SE. If u r wise don't even allow ibos consider coming home.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by deletrue: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Am very sure those who voted for apc may be regreting. Am very surprise at this man's foolishness. Wetin dey do this man sef? He is very brainless human being.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by damkin24(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
But my only surprise is that why GEJ visit to Lag was not made official?
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
lastpage:

ShutdaFuckup, you swine!

Mr. Lai Mohammed listed the plate number of the Vehicle involved (DHQ 340), detailed the EVIL plan and here you are still asking a stewpid questions that even a toddler would not ask?

*Why dont you do an investigation and find out whether a Vehicle with that number (which was supposed to be in the HQ, in Abuja) was airlifted to Lagos?
*Why dont you ask what are the contents of that Vehicle?
*Why dont you ask why Jonathan is ALWAYS meeting Militants and Empowering them.....a few days to election (Or are you also not aware that he is trying to remind OPC that he signed a Contract with them, for Pipeline Vandalisation?)
*Why dont you ask sensible questions and stop behaving lik eonce they mention Jonathan, you simply lose your reasoning Faculty?

..........Or is Stewpidty and Eediocy "generational" in the lineage you these Fl@tHeads?

If he wants to die, He can "Go and Die" in Otuoke or did he miss road to Lagos?
Yoruba man and Ibo man are not related, let him go and sought himself our in bayelsa or Rivers.... and STOP instigating VIOLENCE in Lagos.

Otherwise, He will get the "Gbagbo treatment", after May 29.
[size=18pt]Jonathan is a devilish LIAR, PRETENDER and DECEIVER[/size]

Lastpage!
You are completely empty. You need to go and refill.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by icedbreez(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thank you for confirming to us what we suspected all along, that Lagos State govt sponsored APC all this while.
#VoteJimiAgbaje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
lastpage:

And the "menu" on the Table will be Ibos! undecided undecided

[size=18pt]You Ibos are Children of HATE![/size]

Carry your Hatred back to your Eastern Nigeria!.....leave Lagos alone.

Lastpage!
You think you just made a comment. You're just an ignorant uncouth lose-mouthed vulture.

You need to be hit with a brick and push down third mainland bridge.

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by toltee4real: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
luvinhubby:
Please shut up.
Tinubu met APC chairmen yesterday & Goodluck has committed a crime by meeting PDP chieftains today.

Hypocrite.

so GANI ADAMS IS NOW A PDP CHIEFTAIN...abi.......no wahala

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by olaniyanc: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
tomakint:
Bloody liar, they want to win Lagos by all means thank God no more shifting of election date.......go and face your fate at the polls tomorrow. #HurricaneAgbaje# all the way.......

APC THE PARTY OF MASSES. DOWN WITH PDP AND MAMA PISS - THE HOOLIGAN OF DELTA.

UP APC!!!!!!@

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Dollarzy142(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
All i know is without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
u got me laf'en, u don mayan

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by judiciarypalava: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Can't wait for this lagoon BIKINI party featuring Flavour singing my track;

"ndi dara ada adago"
"APC dara ada adago"
"Ha siri gbago"
"Ha koro gbadaa"

WE HAVE DECIDED, TOTAL CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by EmmyDe25(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
All i know is without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
This is bad bro.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by lastpage: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
PerfectFortune:

Nigeria would have embraced quality like the UK and Australia if not for the Ibos.
Left to the Yorubas, quality and not quantity.

Ibos have done well.......indeed grin

These Ibo-Hawkers think selling fake and pirated products everywhere is what makes a great nation!

Just watch as Buhari stamps out corruption, starting with those who clone, fake and sell SUB-STANDARD pirated products, you will see how very poor they will suddenly become.

BLOOD MONEY = IBO FL@THEADS

[url]http:// In other important NEWS: APC/AMBODE wins Lagos Governorship Election Convincingly![/url]

#Sai Buhari, ...#Sai AMBODE,.... #Sai APC!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
cyberguy72:
U no hate am reach me.Na me hate am pass.
No ooo don't go there.. na me hate that parrot pass.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by richidinho(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Desteenee:
This Lai is indeed sick.

Nice to see APC playing part of opposition in Lagos
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by tushburg(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let Lagos experience CHANGE as well
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ojnnaco(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
I don't know if Jonathan has no right again to visit any state again ..... Kaiiii Mohammed stop dis trash and wolf cry for Christ sake
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by tomakint: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
olaniyanc:

APC THE PARTY OF MASSES. DOWN WITH PDP AND MAMA PISS - THE HOOLIGAN OF DELTA.

UP APC!!!!!!@
APC, the party of masses? shocked shocked you need help! LASU school fees is indeed within the reach of the masses! Tenancy rate is affordable to the masses! Indeed the roads in Lagos are well paved, pray hard for better days for yourself. As for tomorrow, it is signed, sealed and delivered - JK is ok.

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
That is how APC will spend the next four years, pointing fingers to others for their inadequacies and failure.

Quote me.

That's their idea of CHANGE
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by jony247(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oba akiolu spoke a while back. Now its the turn of liar

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
cyberguy72:
U no hate am reach me.Na me hate am pass.

No, na me hate am the most... After the ugly dude, tinubu
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
"How can President Jonathan’s ‘legacy’ endure when one of his last acts in office is a seeming vengeance mission to lead his party to capture Lagos, because the PDP sees the state as a cash cow that they can milk to death"

Lai Mohammed must be an old fool, so he's already telling us APC has been milking Lagos for the past 16 years. That's more reason why change must happen in lagos.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
theyve been milking lagos dry but would open there big mouths to talk about jonathan and corruption...apc sycophants are in for the scam of their life..
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Seun360(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

Ori omo Igbo ni eleyi o.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Sweetguy25: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
lastpage:

ShutdaFuckup, you swine!

Mr. Lai Mohammed listed the plate number of the Vehicle involved (DHQ 340), detailed the EVIL plan and here you are still asking a stewpid questions that even a toddler would not ask?

*Why dont you do an investigation and find out whether a Vehicle with that number (which was supposed to be in the HQ, in Abuja) was airlifted to Lagos?
*Why dont you ask what are the contents of that Vehicle?
*Why dont you ask why Jonathan is ALWAYS meeting Militants and Empowering them.....a few days to election (Or are you also not aware that he is trying to remind OPC that he signed a Contract with them, for Pipeline Vandalisation?)
*Why dont you ask sensible questions and stop behaving lik eonce they mention Jonathan, you simply lose your reasoning Faculty?

..........Or is Stewpidty and Eediocy "generational" in the lineage you these Fl@tHeads?

If he wants to die, He can "Go and Die" in Otuoke or did he miss road to Lagos?
Yoruba man and Ibo man are not related, let him go and sought himself our in bayelsa or Rivers.... and STOP instigating VIOLENCE in Lagos.

Otherwise, He will get the "Gbagbo treatment", after May 29.
[size=18pt]Jonathan is a devilish LIAR, PRETENDER and DECEIVER[/size]

Lastpage!

You fat slob. When will the accusations against Jonathan by you sloths ever end?
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by simpleseyi: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please did Jonathan (a.k.a. Mr ATM) bring dollars again. I beg, me I go get dollars the other time he came before the presidential election, please make I go collect my own share from Mr. ATM

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nafikowa: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

Very funny eeh

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by durosegun(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
chigo93:
but most of the duplexes and flats in lagos are dominated by igbo's,and most of the face me I slap you buildings are occupied by yoruba's#fact. Igbos are hardworking!The day the Nigerian government will mistakenly give we easterners a deep seaport,the economy of the western states (mostly lagos) will crash beyond logic.
You the duplexes in Ajegunle, ijora badia, ifelodun, and ojoo . You make me laugh in Swahili. #onenigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by dayodare49o: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
electron:
The All Progressives Congress has raised the alarm over President Goodluck Jonathan’s unannounced visit to Lagos State a day to the governorship election.

National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a statement, wondered why Jonathan arrived in Lagos late on Thursday.

He said Jonathan had a closed-door meeting with the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje; the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs II, Musiliu Obanikoro; and the National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress, Gani Adams.

Mohammed alleged that the meeting was obviously to strategise on how to manipulate the polls.

He said Jonathan was using the general perception, that he is a ‘good sportsman’, to deceive Nigerians.

He said the President was on a “revenge mission” to rig in Lagos because he failed in the state on March 28.

The APC spokesman added that the PDP had brought in fake result sheets, which it would use to record doctored figures on Saturday.

He said the PDP was desperate to win Lagos because having lost the centre, Lagos was the only means through which the party could be funded.

Mohammed said, “Before the meeting, eagle-eyed Nigerians, who are appalled by the PDP’s rigging plans, have widely circulated on the social media the details of the planned electoral malfeasance, including the airlifting from Abuja to Lagos of a Black Kia Mohave SUV, with number plate DHQ 340, which was packed with election materials (especially result sheets).

”The meeting in Lagos was aimed at devising a strategy to distribute the fake result sheets that were packed into the SUV, which will be free to move around (because of its plate number) despite the restriction on vehicular movement during the elections.

”The same President, who conceded defeat in the presidential election and then followed up with a speech in which he said he would like his ‘legacy’ of free and fair elections to endure, is the one who is presiding over a desperate move to steal the people’s votes on Saturday.

”How can President Jonathan’s ‘legacy’ endure when one of his last acts in office is a seeming vengeance mission to lead his party to capture Lagos, because the PDP sees the state as a cash cow that they can milk to death, with the party’s gravy train at the federal level, having derailed?”
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-kicks-as-jonathan-meets-adams-obanikoro-in-lagos/
What a madness. Can politicians visit each other to strategise. This liar muhamadu no dey get break? Tinuiku permit my error does not visit his goons?. Ha ha ha killers dont like someone waving cutlass around their heads. Liar muhamodu waiting be ur problem gangan.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Lindseyrd: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
BashMe1:
" Lagos is where I live with my family. Lagos is where I earn a living. Lagos is where I am raising my children. Lagos is my home. I have nowhere else to go but Lagos. This is why I must begin to wonder why some are contemplating voting in a failed party with a woeful record on good governance to reverse all the gains made by successive APC administrations (including previous reincarnations of the party) in the past 16 years - gains recorded despite intentional isolation policies of the Federal Government. I for one cannot experiment with my future, the future of my family or that of the State by putting it in the hands of a sinking ship which is now more preoccupied with financing its political survival than assuring good governance. I do not want the State to return to the era of insecurity, filthy neighbourhoods, poorly maintained roads and executive impunity. Rather, I am excited by the possibility of being aligned with the Federal Government to propel us to the next level of development. If I did not deem the PDP fit to govern me at the centre, then why should I bring their ineptitude closer to home? I urge Lagos residents to vote for the man backed by a team of seasoned and tested achievers. Vote APC. Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State."

My name is Oluyemisi Vese and I approve this message. My name is Eghosasere Osunde and I support this message smiley Put ur name if u support and Share.
Wa wa wa o! What a good reasoning.God please continue to bless your wisdom.
We as a people are progressive by nature and our ibo brothers are comfortable with their conservatives affiliation.Why should we allow them to alter our political configuration.Ibos are a minority in Lagos and they will continue to be so.I am convinced that if the Yorubas come out in their numbers they will be able to cancel out the votes of these irritants.The Ibos have taken a position to align with PDP in the whole of the south east,and the Yorubas are comfortable in the south west with the progressives.These are the things that create resentments

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.