Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of (3888 Views)

Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / The 3 Magic Words Your Man Wants (and Needs) To Hear From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
olaxco2f:
finally wedded?

undecided undecided undecided
dint get you
Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
benny4wax:
I beg ooo........ This old woman na Biafran soldier
cheesy
Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by redhook(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
@ op! These qualities na 4 men wey dey find wife 2 marry! Not 4 a nigga that's trying 2 get jiggy with it on the regular! Ass and boobies rule 4 us single gentlemen 4 now, cuz after all we won't talk much when we get together with dem ass and booby ladies! Feel me?
Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chiam55:

Hahaha every time I see this nw I think of you cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
hehehehe really?
Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by benny4wax(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Midehi:

am cool...me too,will soon be done with mine.
I think you are the kind of woman I am dreaming of(Working-class babe with fat bank account).

Lol....... So what say you?
Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Midehi:

dint get you

U Don wed him??

Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
benny4wax:
I think you are the kind of woman I am dreaming of(Working-class babe with fat bank account).

Lol....... So what say you?
give me your account details.
Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by benny4wax(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Midehi:

give me your account details.
hey babe don't be too fast let's start with recharge voucher.....
Re: See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
benny4wax:
hey babe don't be too fast let's start with recharge voucher.....
thats insult on my side, too mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) / Men, Why Is Respect So Important To You? / What Do You Know About Delta State Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.