Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (37386 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Ariani: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Here is Squawka comparison matrix of Messi, Hazard and Ronaldo, posted by bigkesh in Chelsea fan page, Go there and be the judge.

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/878
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Shadowbean(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Is hazard beta than diego costa, bale, james rodriguez and Iniesta. What has he achieved?
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Krasid(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2015
missclasssy:
In my opinion, Neymar jr is a better player than Eden Hazard

Neymar beats hazard in the following departments
~Skill
~Goal scoring
~Set pieces
~Dribbling
~Ball control
~Technique

Neymar at his age, has accomplished a lot more than hazard can in 2-3 years

He was the main driving force for Brazil at the Confederations cup and at the World cup.
I agree that neymar is better but i don't think he is better than hazard in dribbling, ball control.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by joviegghead: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2015
At first,my reaction was they're equals but looking at them closely there're definitely differences. Hazard is definitely more of a team player,while neymar is a little bit selfish unlike b4 when he was totally selfish. In terms of dribbling,both are quite good but hazard as the upper hand,cuz looking at stats,messi has always topped the dribbling chart year in year out,in the last 2 seasons hazard is the closest 2nd successful dribbler behind messi. Neymar is just more tricky than hazard just like cr7 is tricky but messi is far better in dribbles. When it comes to technique,both are on par. When it comes to passes and assists,hazard,clearly edges neymar. In terms of shots,neymar is more adventurous unlike hazard who likely makes crosses and passes. Finally,if it's about scoring goals: you can't deny neymar is better but hazard's conversion rate is superb. I guess the reason why neymar edges hazard in scoring is because his selfishness yield result and he takes more risks than hazard.. Also neymar is a young boy but a great leader performing so well at both at club as well as for his country,but hazard just turns up for chelsea. Bottom line: hazard possess qualities for the good of a team while neymar possesses qualities good for both a player and the team. So if i want a team player for the good of my team,i'll pick hazard,but if i want a game changer,with effects i'll pick neymar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by stuff46(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
What will happen if hazard should be in Neymar's place in barcelona squad? With the squad players there i dont think this your point is valid
UrennaNkoli:

Hazard

Dribble accuracy: 96, balance:90, curling: 87, stamina: 92, penalty taking: 98, technique: 90. Goal scoring: 82

Neymar

Dribble accuracy : 85, Balance: 78, Curling: 81, Stamina: 75, Penalty taking : 90. Technique: 90. Goal scoring 88.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by killemall: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Neymar anytime anyday.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by stuff46(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Watch Neymar of recent days and you will regret ever making this comment
missclasssy:

~Skill
~Goal scoring
~Set pieces
~Dribbling
~Ball control
~Technique

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
stuff46:
Watch Neymar of recent days and you will regret ever making this comment

That's basically a result of Neymar's drop in form this season.

Messi had the same issue last season, but would you because of his decrease in form as of last season, rank him a lesser player than anyone other than Ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Destiny4fame(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
I admit wit U guys dat Neymar might be beta scoring....bt wen it comes to dribbling,passing and working for the success of d team....Eden is beta
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Shadowbean(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Team Player, Fvck Team Player!. NEYMAR HAS MORE GOALS AND ASSISTS THAN hazard

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by stuff46(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
I would sure rank him below Ronaldo for that last season you know, nobody cares of what you have achieved. The topic is Neymar hard dont get the point of Cr7 and Messi in this talk.
missclasssy:

Messi had the same issue last season, but would you because of his decrease in form as of last season, rank him a lesser player than anyone other than Ronaldo?

Check out Balotelli performance of last 2season and this season, what would you say abour him? Too many people have taken his place in club and internation because of his his poor performance.
So as your performance decrease so as your rating.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by stuff46(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Permit me to quote you on this,
Destiny4fame:
I admit wit U guys dat Neymar might be beta scoring....bt wen it comes to dribbling,passing and working for the success of d team....Eden is beta

Which team success does he contribute to? I see Neymar more contributing than Hazard both club side and on international duty.

Mourinho has a good squad thats why you think hazard contribute. [No hard feelings]
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Fkforyou(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
To me, its eden hazard, this is because he is always a threat to defenders, when he dribbles, he does so forward pass defenders unlike neymar who dribble sideways towards midfield only to pass to iniesta or rakitic.
Secondly you can count on hazard when it comes to big matches, although they are both selfish but hazard utilizes more chances than neymar, for e.g the last 2 el-classico
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Destiny4fame(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
I agree wit everything U guys av said...bt,luk it both players profile,den U wil see....Neymar hasn't no individual award since d beginning of his career despite d fact dat he played in his country wit d best team nd hazard has won for himself some e.g,he won Ligue best player 4 times(2 has young),he made Ligue player of d season 3 times in a row....Won player of d month three fucking times....He was part of d PFA player of d season in his two yrs at chelsea,won young player of d season once nd wit d way dis season is going...he seems d top favourite for d Award which neymar won't dare where he is not even barca player of d year......Considering dis fact,I stand on d existing believe dat Michael is da BOOM........#haters,suck ma foot.....
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by parrotibaba(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fkforyou:
To me, its eden hazard, this is because he is always a threat to defenders, when he dribbles, he does so forward pass defenders unlike neymar who dribble sideways towards midfield only to pass to iniesta or rakitic.
Secondly you can count on hazard when it comes to big matches, although they are both selfish but hazard utilizes more chances than neymar, for e.g the last 2 el-classico
what is dis one saying? undecided Neymar dribbles sideways n hazard dribbles forward? u sure say u d watch neymar at all? Anyways I no blame Chelsea fans ,de never had a player like hazard in dia team for a long time ...

Neymar sh1ts on hazard but hazard is a good player ,if u guys r judging by dribbling den d likes of Firmino ,Reus ,Gotze ,etc r also in dat category

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Greatihex:
the hazard that mou said is a bad trainer. He comes to training to joke around.
tevez isnt a good trainer either buh hes hardworking
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Check this out...

[img]2296334_cchtvgugaark2a_jpeg517f313829ff209cff450343c3f78603.0[/img]
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by osemoses1234(m): 1:35am On Apr 12, 2015
I think is figo
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Krasid(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Destiny4fame:
I agree wit everything U guys av said...bt,luk it both players profile,den U wil see....Neymar hasn't no individual award since d beginning of his career despite d fact dat he played in his country wit d best team nd hazard has won for himself some e.g,he won Ligue best player 4 times(2 has young),he made Ligue player of d season 3 times in a row....Won player of d month three fucking times....He was part of d PFA player of d season in his two yrs at chelsea,won young player of d season once nd wit d way dis season is going...he seems d top favourite for d Award which neymar won't dare where he is not even barca player of d year......Considering dis fact,I stand on d existing believe dat Michael is da BOOM........#haters,suck ma foot.....
Neymar has more individual awards than Hazard.Hope you are not using Wikipedia which can be edited by anybody.Neymar has won the Puskas award, Brazilian player of the year numerous times, World soccer young player of the year.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
missclasssy:
In my opinion, Neymar jr is a better player than Eden Hazard

Neymar beats hazard in the following departments
~Skill
~Goal scoring
~Set pieces
~Dribbling
~Ball control
~Technique

Neymar at his age, has accomplished a lot more than hazard can in 2-3 years

He was the main driving force for Brazil at the Confederations cup and at the World cup.
EPL and a lot of its fans overhype players a lot. Its a gift! Otherwise why would people even be talking about Hazard and Balon D'or in the same sentence. Of course Neymar is better than local champion Hazard. I would list 20 players better than Hazard with ease!! A player with 5 goals (3 penalties) in 3 seasons of champions league football that has never performed in any International tournament for club or country should not be mentioned among the elite

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ariani:
All dis anti chelsea can neva admit say
hazard is d 3rd best player in the world nw bt evryday na different
players dm go dy use to compare my ED10
If you like make you call us Uncle Chelsea. Hazard isn't among the top 20 players in the world whether in the past or present
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Ariani: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
A40:

If you like make you call us Uncle Chelsea. Hazard isn't among the top 20 players in the world whether in the past or present

haters are gonna hate
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Greatihex(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
A40:

people like u are those that are always jealous when other ppl are progressing. U dnt appreciate gud tin. Hazard is nt in d top 20 players in the world, yet he keep making it to the fifa 23 man nomination for world best player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
A40:

Now this is beyond hate!

Mind dropping your current top 20 players in the world?
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Now this is beyond hate!

You have time replying him,he is so blinded by Hate he can't identify himself.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Greatihex:
people like u are those that are always jealous when other ppl are progressing. U dnt appreciate gud tin. Hazard is nt in d top 20 players in the world, yet he keep making it to the fifa 23 man nomination for world best player.
My friend take a \___ and stop yarning dothraki! No one said Hazard is not a good player but he is massively overrated! When clowns talk about Hazard being the 3rd best player behind Lionel Messi and Ronaldo someone needs to dispel this myth and urban legend

Go and check what number he finished among the top 23 and get back to me

Ariani:

haters are gonna hate
Oto koro bi guinness
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Ariani: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
A40:

My friend take a \___ and stop yarning dothraki! No one said Hazard is not a good player but he is massively overrated! When clowns talk about Hazard being the 3rd best player behind Lionel Messi and Ronaldo someone needs to dispel this myth and urban legend

Go and check what number he finished among the top 23 and get back to me

Oto koro bi guinness

meaning ?
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Now this is beyond hate!

Hate? Based on what? Just stating facts! If Hazard is considered the best in your league no problem at least we can now see why no EPL team is in the Final 8 of any European Competition its not rocket science because the standards have sunk so low

In no particular order

Thomas Mueller
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Arjen Robben
Manuel Neuer
Neymar
Karim Benzema
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Robert Lewandowski
Marco Reus
Carlos Tevez
Kevin De Bruyne
Mario Goetze
Luis Suarez
Jerome Boa-TANK

Antoine Griezmann
Paul Pogba
Cesc Fabregas
Sergio Aguero
Javi Mascherano
Alexis Sanchez

I can go on and on gee! No matter how many fancy dribbles or flicks Hazard does he needs to perform on the International stage for club and country else he remains a local champion and perennially overrated by EPL and especially Chelsea fans

No be so dem hype Cahill till breeze blow and foul yansh open? Hazard has a very long way to go to make the top 10 players never mind top 3
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
tuffgongjo:
You have time replying him,he is so blinded by Hate he can't identify himself.
Ode ni e! You think football starts and ends in the EPL. Efulefu
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
A40:

Hate? Based on what? Just stating facts! If Hazard is considered the best in your league no problem at least we can now see why no EPL team is in the Final 8 of any European Competition its not rocket science because the standards have sunk so low

In no particular order

Thomas Mueller
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Arjen Robben
Manuel Neuer
Neymar
Karim Benzema
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Robert Lewandowski
Marco Reus
Carlos Tevez
Kevin De Bruyne
Mario Goetze
Luis Suarez
Jerome Boa-TANK

Antoine Griezmann
Paul Pogba
Cesc Fabregas
Sergio Aguero
Javi Mascherano
Alexis Sanchez

I can go on and on gee! No matter how many fancy dribbles or flicks Hazard does he needs to perform on the International stage for club and country else he remains a local champion and perennially overrated by EPL and especially Chelsea fans

No be so dem hype Cahill till breeze blow and foul yansh open? Hazard has a very long way to go to make the top 10 players never mind top 3
been promisin not to reply u buh ama break for u....
In summary.....u need to find out wah these words mean: hate,opinion n fact. Check wah d al mean den hala back ..esp. fact n opinion
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Delaw135: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=A40 post=32680535]

In no particular order

Thomas Mueller
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Arjen Robben
Manuel Neuer
Neymar
Karim Benzema
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Robert Lewandowski
Marco Reus
Carlos Tevez
Kevin De Bruyne
Mario Goetze
Luis Suarez
Jerome Boa-TANK

Antoine Griezmann
Paul Pogba
Cesc Fabregas
Sergio Aguero
Javi Mascherano
Alexis Sanchez

No be so dem hype Cahill till breeze blow and foul yansh open? Hazard has a very long way to go to make the top 10 players never mind top 3[/quote
mr wiseman..just tell us u hate hazard cos i know no matter what d guy does he wont make ur top 100 list
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
A40:

Ode ni e! You think football starts and ends in the EPL. Efulefu
List "your" twenty that are better than him presently.Afofungbemu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.