Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (37441 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Krasid:
I like Hazard, he is a good player.Possibly the best in the EPL right now, but Chelsea fans should stop saying things like 'he is the 3rd best player in the world'.He still has a long way to go to get to that level.
yeah, u r right, most times na press, critics, analysts nd mou dey yarn ds things pass, remember earlier this season when Mou was saying hes probably the best young player in the world right now, thats his opinion, managers do that a lot, recently, Pochetino has been saying Kane is probably the best striker in England ryt now, truth b told, when these managers say these things, its not always far from the truth.
ok lets do these stats, how many goals does Robben scores, u cant compare his tally of goals to dt of Ronaldo nd Messi, what robben does in Bayern, who amongst Chelsea players does similar things if not Hazard.
when he is being compared to these greats at such a young age, its not hype, dt shudnt make pple hate him, wen Cr7 was 21, 22, 23, Ferguson compared him a lot to that Man u legend....cant remember his name now.
why shud pple now wsnt to kill hazard when he is being compared to these guys.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
proxillin:

What has neymar achieved ? Hazard has achieved more than neymar. Iniesta is better than hazard thou. Even William is better Rodriguez.
william better than who?
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
A40:

Why not tell me who has no business being on my list. Of course its not official. I only listed 20 players who I thought were better than Hazard I don't know why some people are having epileptic fits about it
b4 u start thinking am an epl fan, i wud tell u am a 100percent madrid fan.... And hazard is d only reason i watch(chelsea) matches..... Take away hazard 4rm chelsea and i hav no reason watching their boring play........ Now saying hazard is not in d top 10 best players in d world but bliv neymar should b on that list is seriously biased.....
Neymar is a better scorer, hazard is a better dribbler, both have potential to be better than they are now.... Both hazard and neymar should b in d top 10 of every credible list of best players in d world presently....
If u dnt like him that much, dats ur problem, but it dsnt change d fact that he is a great player....the best in epl and one of d best in d world
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

william better than who?
Rodriguez better pass Willian ooo, I say give me Rodriguez nd isco, take willian nd Oscar grin
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

b4 u start thinking am an epl fan, i wud tell u am a 100percent madrid fan.... And hazard is d only reason i watch(chelsea) matches..... Take away hazard 4rm chelsea and i hav no reason watching their boring play........ Now saying hazard is not in d top 10 best players in d world but bliv neymar should b on that list is seriously biased.....
Neymar is a better scorer, hazard is a better dribbler, both have potential to be better than they are now.... Both hazard and neymar should b in d top 10 of every credible list of best players in d world presently....
If u dnt like him that much, dats ur problem, but it dsnt change d fact that he is a great player....the best in epl and one of d best in d world
God bless u jor.....Hazard is always, I mean always a beauty to watch
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
binhozie:
it amazes me wen people say hazard has completed more dribbles than neymar its because he is d star man and dey play thru his channel most of the time so he gets d ball more often Dan neymar would u can't compare d stats for country where d two men are star men I'm sure neymar beats him hands down
guy, argue about anything, but dont try 2 tell me NEYMAR is a better dribbler than HAZARD. No fucking way is dat possible. And am a la liga guy
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
jimmy4x:

Rodriguez better pass Willian ooo, I say give me Rodriguez nd isco, take willian nd Oscar grin
lolzz, u b correct guy
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

Neymar is infinitely better than Hazard. I would never include Hazard in a top 10 list of best players but Neymar would make the list. Its your problem if you think otherwise and I could care less about that

You are a Madrid fan so I don't expect you not to be biased against a Barca player.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
jimmy4x:

lool....oh!!! u don suddenly turn prophet :.D
hahaha.....nice try
prophet of doom, I rilli pity ur mom
these and many more shall be ur portion, keep cursing urself, they flex muscle dey think say u dey get scores...lol
arindin....I pity ur life, u think u can just come online to curse nd insult anyone u like shey?
continue...ur folly is out of this world cheesy
Pity? Have you pitied the beasts of burden that brought you to this earth?

Iwo alainitiju oloriburuku yi. You would need therapy to flog out the legions of demons dancing sekem in your head when I'm through with you.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
TOP 10 PLAYERS IN THE WORLD IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

RONALDO , MESSI, ROBBEN (if this is not your top 3, u no well) the rest are.....
IBRAHIMNOVIC, SUAREZ, HAZARD, NEYMAR, DI MARIA, MODRIC, SANCHEZ.

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
A40:

Neymar is infinitely better than Hazard. I would never include Hazard in a top 10 list of best players but Neymar would make the list. Its your problem if you think otherwise and I could care less about that

You are a Madrid fan so I don't expect you not to be biased against a Barca player.
dude neymar is also in my first 10, i try not 2 b biased in things like this.... But hazard and neymar are on dsame level as far as am concerned, i dnt favour one above d other... And saying neymar is infinitely better than hazard shows u dnt watch chelsea matches
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
jimmy4x:

Rotflmao. .....if u like curse from today till next year, na u nd ur family members go share am equally. ...lol
dindinrin oshi
God of heaven, on top say Neymar better pass Hazard. ..lol
nawa oh....ur life must be boring outside nairaland, I wonder ow pple around u cope living with u.
U must be a loner, I'll keep giving u d audience u crave.
Rantings of a broken man. You would kidnap and torture your relatives for bringing you into this world and not terminating you at birth. Lunatic!

My life boring? You think everyone is an illiterate pauper like you. Not being immodest but if you had even 1/10th of my exposure you would give testimony in church. Ariwo ko ni music
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dude neymar is also in my first 10, i try not 2 b biased in things like this.... But hazard and neymar are on dsame level as far as am concerned, i dnt favour one above d other... And saying neymar is infinitely better than hazard shows u dnt watch chelsea matches
Good for you. I however do not think Hazard and Neymar are on the same level! Make out of that what you will there's no law that says my opinion must converge with yours. I can never rate a player who has never performed outside the premier league and in elite Europe at the same level with Neymar mo sorry gaan
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lolzz, u b correct guy
lol....see as dt mumu boi A40 dey shout since on top Neymar matter cheesy
Tell d fool Make e calm down small....who collect hin bread cheesy
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
A40:

Rantings of a broken man. You would kidnap and torture your relatives for bringing you into this world and not terminating you at birth. Lunatic!

My life boring? You think everyone is an illiterate pauper like you. Not being immodest but if you had even 1/10th of my exposure you would give testimony in church. Ariwo ko ni music
Gbe gbogbo enu e sohun, alaileko omokekere.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

don't mind d idiiot, even if he watches Chelsea's matches everyday, he won't still see anything good in Hazard, he's soooo stubborn nd dickheaded.....hin type no dey gree listen, when ur not singing to dere tune, dey would rather resort to insults and abuses just to prove a point.cheesygrin
See link where sensible coach wey sabi what's up dey talk about Hazard as the stand out performer in the EPL nd ow he keeps improving every year....some buffoons go, because of cheap internet, stay one corner dey yarn ballz....Nonsense
http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/11020192

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
A40:

Pity? Have you pitied the beasts of burden that brought you to this earth?

Iwo alainitiju oloriburuku yi. You would need therapy to flog out the legions of demons dancing sekem in your head when I'm through with you.
Boring lines, use ur brain biko, come up with something better Fooooollll.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
A40:

Lmao.....a masters student of architecture in oau is an illiterate shey??
I say u too dull, na u stupiid pass for ds forum, I swear.
Keep bringing up BS to get scores....U toooo foolish.
I'm done talking to u abeg.
Go play with sand small boi.
Make my nyash bend if I reply u again smileycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by binhozie(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Flawlessangel:

guy, argue about anything, but dont try 2 tell me NEYMAR is a better dribbler than HAZARD. No fucking way is dat possible. And am a la liga guy

U are a Madrid fan and you are biased
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Mayor101010(m): 1:52am On Apr 23, 2015
First, these are two different players IMO... Let me analyse each player according to the system they both play... F.C Barcelona plays a possession base 4-3-3 system while Chelsea F.C plays a 4-2-3-1 system which require players with tactical discipline and awareness and also requires hardwoking players... In barca's system Neymar plays primarily as a left forward and as part of the three attackers... These positon requires a player to be ruthless in front of goal, more direct, and be a pure attacking threat (these players don't need to be the creative hub of their teams)... While Hazard is primarily a winger/left midfielder in the chelsea system... In this position the primary assignment is to create chances or goal oppurtunities for a goal scorer and sometimes chip in some few goals and he also has to track back to defend alot in the chelsea system... I think Hazard is more of a creative player than a goalscorer while Neymar is a pure goal getter.. I think as player now Hazard is more discipline and can play in the barca system but Neymar will struggle at first in the chelsea system with a manger like Mourinho who don't give players that much freedom.. In Conclusion, both are talented and world class... My 2 cents...
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Ibrahim8kay:
##junior neymar. . . . is better
a simple answer
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2015
binhozie:

U are talking about players who have dipped in form for country and club and u have forgotten dat deir coaches have decided to use dem away from deir preferred positions dis guys played deir best thru d center or maybe madrid did something to dem while dey were leaving
I no u wont call fabregas who was confused in barca but is king in stamford bridge or sanchez or even bellerin who Godswill Ekpolo get hope pass sef
no no no...dnt use d words "dip in form" here...d d found it tough...Dats it!!!
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Ibrahim8kay(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2015
dicksj93:
a simple answer
abi nw
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Ajibo111(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2015
Ibrahim8kay:
##junior neymar. . . . is better
See ur mouth,,,,ewu...do you even know anything about football.
*leaves the stupid child alone*

I have been reading some nonsense comment since and i think is the best time to comment...
Comparing neymar and hazard is sensible...both young and talented....
But coming to who is the best i can give it to hazard,,,due to his ability to carry his team ahead.....hazard is creative and also best player to unluck stobourn defenders.....
When it comes to goals and assist neymar is there cuz he always at in front of goal post waiting for the ball....unlike hazard who always create and wait for any slightest chance to score...
He have up to 89 chances created and it was said that chances scored is an assist,if hazard can have a any player who can hold ball and give sweet passes just like messi...i think he will score and assist frequently,,,,both are young aand talented...but if it comes to work done,,,chelsea will need hazard more than neymar...(my thought though).....where is mukina2....is it a crime to move this topic to frontpage?smh
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Ajibo111(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lmao.....Edumare no dey punish pple, omo ale, na devil go continue to dey punish u nd ur generation....I can see he has started already, may he successfully complete his wicked works in ur life.
Bastard of life.
Waste product.
....is it wrong to give you and jimmy4x ,,,a 4month ban and 4days on sport section for sparing abuses opon yourselves.....smh...

How i wish am a moderator here

Oga seun and mukina2 ,,,i think am right......
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2015
A40:
We saw Neymar dazzling again while Hazard was at home biting his nails

You are clearly a novice as to how the game works. Even when they are fit Mueller almost has a free role, he is not defined or restricted by position also anyone who knows Bayern knows Robbery are hardly ever fit! In a season they miss an average of 25 games if we are lucky now talkless of when he plays for his country.

What impact did Origi have at the World Cup? Are you inebriated? He came off the bench and scored 1 goal. Despite how overrated I think Hazard is I would never say Origi had a better World Cup than Hazard because Hazard did have 2 assists but vanished after the 2nd game

I named 5 key players who were playing at their first ever tournament and had no International experience. None! Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Mertesacker, Friedrich and Klose were the only veterans the majority of the German team was young an inexperienced

Willian better than De Bruyne? You think football is by Afro and Dada? Only a burukutu addict would utter that.

De Bruyne only stayed for a half a season. Mourinho gave him no chance! Tell us how many goals and assists Willian has provided and don't tell me he is hardworking there are many hardworking players that are still productive
No...u r obviously d novice one who enjoys keeping up blind arguments..y wud askull with a brain argue dat a team with 5 inexperienced players n more than 5 experienced players isnt a gud blend of youth n experience...
I shud also argue wid u dah muller spends more tym as a striker/second striker dan anyoda position...enyi, u r so boring!!!
Just go ahead n believe wat u want.......u can also create a topic and tel d forum dah Jack spearing is a better player than Hazard
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2015
Ajibo111:

I have been reading some nonsense comment since and i think is the best time to comment...
But coming to who is the best i can give it to hazard,,,due to his ability to carry his team ahead.....hazard is creative and also best player to unluck stobourn defenders.....
When it comes to goals and assist neymar is there cuz he always at in front of goal post waiting for the ball....unlike hazard who always create and wait for any slightest chance to score...
He have up to 89 chances created and it was said that chances scored is an assist,if hazard can have a any player who can hold ball and give sweet passes just like messi...i think he will score and assist frequently,,,,both are young aand talented...but if it comes to work done,,,chelsea will need hazard more than neymar...(my thought though).....where is mukina2....is it a crime to move this topic to frontpage?smh
u callin for sum pple to get banned for hurling abuses at each other....buh, here u are...abusing someone for a simple opinion he made without mentionin u.u shud be banned 1st
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2015
binhozie:

U are a Madrid fan and you are biased
mr man there's nothing like madrid fan here.......the stats are there 4 u 2 see clearly........hazard dribbles and completes more than neymar and is only second to messi, what does that tell u? Neymar is more flashy but hazard is more effective when it comes to dribbles... Just like ronaldo is more flash while mercy is more effective when it comes to dribble.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Ajibo111:

u hit d nail on d head man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Japan Vs Senegal: World Cup (2 - 2) On June 24, 2018 / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic / Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.