Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (37423 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2015
A40:

The EPL right now is wallowing in mediocrity. Hazard would not make the top 5 in La Liga or top 3 in the Bundesliga. He also failed woefully in Europe where two of his 3 goals came against the mighty Maribor

WPOTY list he wasn't in the top 20

UEFA list we no see am. Is that a player worth making noise about?

I hope he is not listening to sycophants deceiving him that he has arrived that's part of what happened to GEJ
d guy dah won d pfa award last two years is d now most expensive player in d world,yes in d world,d guy dah won d epl best player last year also cost la liga a fortune..one of d most expensive deals in world football.. weda in mediocrity or not ,its players still gat sum bright spark ...n hazard is d best of em all right now....
Most of ur so called "20-man-list-better-than-hazard" players would flop in dah mediocre epl..D de bruyne dah u listed as being beta dan hazard flopped
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
boladeen:

Are serious muller plays from d wing? Am done wit u
You are done with yourself. Mueller spends majority of his time on the wing. If you don't know anything about Bayern and German National Team why not keep quiet and let those knowledgeable on the subject educate you
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
boladeen:

Pls try to understand me. Watch football with pure heart and not wit sentiments. Ronaldo wasn't portugals star player during d euro 2004 it was luis figo dat took d whole teams in his shoulder just lik zidane did in germany 2006 wit france. So u can't tell me dat ronaldo steal d show for portugal dat time he and rooney were only upcoming stars to watched for dat time and after dat CR7 was fantastic for united b4 leaving for madrid. And am not comparing zidane and dinho wit hazard yet but I just likened hazard to dia style of play and has d tendency to emulate dem rather dan ronaldo and messi cos dos two were goals scorer while hazard was not.
Luis Figo carried the team? Are you high? And you dare accuse me of not watching Euro 2004. Luis Figo that failed to score the entire tournament. I'm telling you Ronaldo had a break out performance at Euro 2004. Abeg argue with yourself

Hazard also wants to score goals he just isn't at Ronaldo and Messi's level yet
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
yoji:
Neymar is better than hazard. At the last world cup, he led Brazil and as soon as he got injured, Brazil crashed out. But for hazard, he was a disgrace at the world cup, he was belgiums worst offensive player and I can recall him being substituted in the dying minutes of their final game when they were desperately looking for a goal. Kevin de bryne was their best player along with martens.
Ronaldo has most of the times been worse for his country, yet he ha won the Ballon D'or three times now.

Neymar doesn't replicate his country form at Barca maybe because Messi is still d star man, both are fine, young players I respect, obviously the best that might possibly light up the world after Greats Cr7 nd Messi.
Buh over the years, Hazard has been amazing for Chelsea, won accolades in Lille and England, one of the best attackers taking England by storm.
This season, Hazard is top of the table when it comes
to creating chances, crafting 88 opportunities for his
team-mates to date. He's also completed 148
dribbles – 46 more than anyone else in the country –
and also tops the charts for touches in the opposition
box....13 premier league goals and assists, he has stepped up on soooo many occasions to win matches for his team even when other attackers faded out.
He has started and played in all of Chelsea's EPL matches this season nd no defender in the premiership is too big for him to try to take on, most fouled player, won more penalties and converts them nicely after Lampards departure, been nominated for EPL best award of the season nd in pole position to win it.
Barca can still cope without Neymar, Hazard is a boss in Chelsea, our current best player.....he does most of the dirty jobs and may not even get the assist for goals.
HAZARD IS A PHENOMENON

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
They are both cracking players.. Don't know who to choose.. I will give it to hazard, he is the talisman of chelsea. He makes hard things look so easy. Neymar complicates things sometimes.
God bless u, ds is just d summary of my earlier post, Sanchez and Neymar shud be compared together, they play alike for dere teams nd in similar position.
Ud hardly find Hazard waiting in the box for goals to smash in, he'll rather be the one to go get the ball, try to dribble like 2 to 3 defenders, create the chance, den pass d ball or try to take shots....
Sanchez of Arsenal is doing something similar now compared to wen he was at barca, Messi I their Hazard in Barca, dere last mtch against atletico, he kept on giving long, sweet passes to Neymar in d box, dude kept on wasting most of d chances.
who sabi hold ball well for Chelsea wey go dey throw balls gv Hazard like that for Chelsea....I wish Messi came last January.
Hazard for dey score goals like water or maybe na Messi go dey score goals cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
proxillin:

Shut up and check FIFA squaka statistics. Only messi dribbles more than hazard. Hazard is the second best dribbler in the world. Neymar only rides at the back of messi. Hazard has no messi to unlock defence for him . no sentiment needed here.
na woman she be, no too vex for am grin
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
proxillin:

What did neymar do against PSG ? When messi was doing his business as usual. Can you please sell messi to Chelsea and let's see what hazard can do hiding at the back of messi.neymar always hide at the back of messi. Hazard is Chelsea messi. Don't even compare them.
See sensible post from a right thinking human, dt neymar dt messi kept feeding with sweet thru balls against athletico wey just dey play nonsense. ...who b like messi for Chelsea wey dey work for Hazard.....make Neymar come Epl come play for this Chelsea team, maybe den no go break that hin tiny legs comot, let him come nd play against Ivanovic and Valencia lets see ow many successful dribbles he would garner.
Hazard is better than him abeg.
ClassyAdewumi:
They are both cracking players.. Don't know who to choose.. I will give it to hazard, he is the talisman of chelsea. He makes hard things look so easy. Neymar complicates things sometimes.
Gbam.!!! well said, even Iniesta does better things at barca dan neymar when he was still young....dey probably signed neymar to replace Iniesta
Tell me Hazard wont shine brilliantly in that barca team better dan Neymar make I give u hard knock A40 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
proxillin:

What did neymar do against PSG ? When messi was doing his business as usual. Can you please sell messi to Chelsea and let's see what hazard can do hiding at the back of messi.neymar always hide at the back of messi. Hazard is Chelsea messi. Don't even compare them.
Homesteady, come here and ansa these questions thrown at u.....ow spectacular was Neymar against psg nd athletico. ....shey na doz wasted chances against atletico u wan talk about or what? its very easy to bundle neymar off the ball dan u wud do to Hazard, sanchez, messi and Ronaldo...he shud be happy hes playing alongside the almighty messi and suarez
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
boladeen:

Are serious muller plays from d wing? Am done wit u
No mind dt guy A40, hes a joker.....shey na Robben wing or Ribery wing Muller dey play from abi wing don pass 2 (right and left)for pitch cheesy
hes just versatile like most attackers, he can play from the wing only wen doz players arent playing, hes more of a forward just like ronaldo, messi, neymar, sanchez
Na d whole world know say Hazard na confirm winger, not one of doz guys dt will hide inside box expecting balls to score goals.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
dicksj93:
are u judging hazard based on his first major international tourney ? Neymar was coming off d back of a major tourney on home turf with BRAZIL...yes BRAZIL...n playing a world cup on home turf too wid d whole country behind him. Even before d tourney u wud expect neymar to outshine him...

Not saying hazard is bera dan neymar ...am saying u don't pin ones international contributions on just one tournament..
sensible poster.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by homesteady(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

Homesteady, come here and ansa these questions thrown at u.....ow spectacular was Neymar against psg nd athletico. ....shey na doz wasted chances against atletico u wan talk about or what? its very easy to bundle neymar off the ball dan u wud do to Hazard, sanchez, messi and Ronaldo...he shud be happy hes playing alongside the almighty messi and suarez

I don't understand oh! where are all this hazard soldiers coming out from? I've been quoted on like 3 threads on this hazard issue! haa!

I remember replying that guy!
Well let me say it again - If Hazard was half as effective as Neymar against PSG, Chelsea would've still been in UCL!
And if he was quarter as effective as Neymar was against Atletico Madrid, maybe chelsea would have reached the final of last UCL!
Did you even watch the games? Neymar even got MOTM vs Atletico Madrid!
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Delaw135: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
homesteady:

I don't understand oh! where are all this hazard soldiers coming out from? I've been quoted on like 3 threads on this hazard issue! haa!

Well let me say it again - If Hazard was half as effective as Neymar against PSG, Chelsea would've still been in UCL!
And if he was quarter as effective as Neymar was against Atletico Madrid, maybe chelsea would have reached the final of last UCL!
neymar soldier....neymar scored only one goal against psg and hazard scored one goal too. tell me how many chances neymar created himself in dat game against psg if not messi
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
homesteady:

lol....ok bro, let's look at it this way, Barca and Chelsea, which is the better team, its obviously Barca, better than Chelsea in all aspect, ok, against Psg, didnt Hazard tried his best, he was arguably the best performer in that Chelsea team, PSG were coming on a high to revenge including David luiz and we all knew it won't be easy, Hazard still scored, u don't blame only him for the performance of the whole team, where were the other attackers, wud u compare Willian to Messi, Oscar to Rakitic, Costa who couldnt score a goal to Suarez who scored 2 goals, not to talk of Fabregas to Iniesta, Bosquets, Pique and d rest..These are bosses for Barca, better players dan Chelsea's players, why didn't Neymar sign for Chelsea in 2011 wen dey tried signing him, y did he opt for Barca, reasons are obvious na cheesygrin...where was Terry, Cahill and the keeper when the 2 goals came in, wud u blame Hazard for that??
abi na hin go score goals kon go defend for back again _cheesycheesy
Now, let's analyse this, wud Neymar in a Chelsea shirt win that psg game by scoring more dan 2 goals??
Imagine Hazard play in Neymar's position in Barca alongside Messi, Suarez and other stars, don't u think dt frontline will be deadlier dan Messi, Neymar, Suarez....even this same psg team, Chelsea defeated them 2-0 at the bridge last year nd qualified, if person wey b ur mate beat u ds year win 5million, shey u go let am beat u again next year cheesycheesy
Chelsea isn't better than PsG, they are both rich with almost the same depth dts if Psg doesnt even boast of a better squad nd depth, we were even short by a star player, d one psg got for 50 fvvcking million pounds, who eventually was hot all night just to prove a point to Mourinho cheesy Barca is better than both teams
abeg make una no just dey hate on Hazard, Barca nd Madrid are better teams with better players dan Chelsea....Hazard is really great.
A40, come say something about this post abeg since u prefer Neymar to Hazard cheesy
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by homesteady(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Delaw135:

neymar soldier....neymar scored only one goal against psg and hazard scored one goal too. tell me how many chances neymar created himself in dat game against psg if not messi

This guy! please brush your facts up!
Neymar has scored PSG in their 3 meetings! Note it was not a PK like Hazard goal!
He was a continuous torn in the flesh of the defenders, he even dribbled like 3 players before he scored a wonderful gonzalo in the group stage 2nd leg!

Hazard was pocketed by Verratti in both legs!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
dicksj93:
are u judging hazard based on his first major international tourney ? Neymar was coming off d back of a major tourney on home turf with BRAZIL...yes BRAZIL...n playing a world cup on home turf too wid d whole country behind him. Even before d tourney u wud expect neymar to outshine him...
Not saying hazard is bera dan neymar ...am saying u don't pin ones international contributions on just one tournament..

Of course why won't I judge him by that? Thomas Mueller went to his first international tournament at 20 and won the Golden Boot burying England, Uruguay and Argentina in his wake scoring 5 goals and 3 assists.

Hazard was over 23 so you have no excuse for him. Why would anyone rank Hazard only behind Ronaldo and Messi just because of EPL performances alone. He still has a long way to go

dicksj93:
d guy dah won d pfa award last two years is d now most expensive player in d world,yes in d world,d guy dah won d epl best player last year also cost la liga a fortune..one of d most expensive deals in world football.. weda in mediocrity or not ,its players still gat sum bright spark ...n hazard is d best of em all right now....
Most of ur so called "20-man-list-better-than-hazard" players would flop in dah mediocre epl..D de bruyne dah u listed as being beta dan hazard flopped

Expensive does not mean best. Bale is the most expensive but he is not even among the top 10 players in the world. Its a shame that the so-called best league in the World cannot hold on to its best players they all want to leave the EPL. Mourinho did not give KDB an opportunity to play or can you tell me Willian and Oscar are better than KDB?
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

No mind dt guy A40, hes a joker.....shey na Robben wing or Ribery wing Muller dey play from abi wing don pass 2 (right and left)for pitch cheesy
hes just versatile like most attackers, he can play from the wing only wen doz players arent playing, hes more of a forward just like ronaldo, messi, neymar, sanchez
Na d whole world know say Hazard na confirm winger, not one of doz guys dt will hide inside box expecting balls to score goals.
Lol your knowledge of the game is suspect! Mueller is not the player that sits in one position. The truth is you really can't place a finger on where exactly he plays. There is something called Heat Maps. Go through Mueller's and come back enlightened. If you think Mueller hides in the box then it shows just how little you know. The same Mueller who has provided 15 assists in the league bear in mind he does not take freekicks or corners

The same Mueller that went to the World Cup and provided 3 assists.

Mueller is a better scorer and provider than Hazard. Football is by intelligence not by dribbles
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
A40:

Of course why won't I judge him by that? Thomas Mueller went to his first international tournament at 20 and won the Golden Boot burying England, Uruguay and Argentina in his wake scoring 5 goals and 3 assists.

Hazard was over 23 so you have no excuse for him. Why would anyone rank Hazard only behind Ronaldo and Messi just because of EPL performances alone. He still has a long way to go

Expensive does not mean best. Bale is the most expensive but he is not even among the top 10 players in the world. Its a shame that the so-called best league in the World cannot hold on to its best players they all want to leave the EPL. Mourinho did not give KDB an opportunity to play or can you tell me Willian and Oscar are better than KDB?
muller went to his 1st world cup with GERMANY ..dat spells experience....hazard was on a 1st tourney wit belgium ...dats a big difference. Hazard played well at d qualifiers.
And d fact dah origi played better dan hazard at d world cup doesnt make him beta dan hazard.

And to answer ur question ..Willian is better dan de bruyne
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by oprajo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
They way people compare players on nairaland is very amazing . I have read some peoples comments and they say neymar dribbles better than hazard? on what ground do you make that kind of judgement? There is alot of difference between being skillful and knowing how to dribble. Ronaldo is more skillful than messi but messi dribbles better than Ronaldo because not every dribbling involves skill. THERE IS WHAT IS CALLED TOUCH DRIBBLE. Compare hazard stats with neymar stats and see who is better.

STATS
GAMES PLAYED IN LA LIGA
NEYMAR ..............27
GAMES PLAYED IN PRIMIER LEAGUE
HAZARD ..............32

GOALS
NEYMAR. ........ 18
HAZARD. .........13

ASSISTS
NEYMAR. .......5
HAZARD. .......8

YELLOW CARDS
NEYMAR. .......5
HAZARD. ........2

MAN OF MATCH
NEYMAR. ........1
HAZARD. .......12

TOTAL CHANCES CREATED
NEYMAR. .......39
HAZARD. .........87

AVERAGE PASS ACCURACY
NEYMAR. .........80%
HAZARD. ........87%

SHOTS ACCURACY
NEYMAR. ......... 61%
HAZARD. ........60%

in the whole of Europe it's only messi that has completed more dribbles than hazard . While hazard has more successful take ons than messi.
as of March messi has 258 successful dribbles while hazard has 254 . neymar wasn't even in the top ten. The third being firmino being 244.

more stats coming up

4 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
A40:

Lol your knowledge of the game is suspect! Mueller is not the player that sits in one position. The truth is you really can't place a finger on where exactly he plays. There is something called Heat Maps. Go through Mueller's and come back enlightened. If you think Mueller hides in the box then it shows just how little you know. The same Mueller who has provided 15 assists in the league bear in mind he does not take freekicks or corners

Mueller is a better scorer and provider than Hazard. Football is by intelligence not by dribbles
Reply to the lengthy post I quoted Homesteady, don't try to avoid it cheesygrin
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
A40:

Muller's versatility has aided his career alot...buh d truth is dah Muller has 95% of the tym played either as a center forward or second striker...this means he's more likely to score or be involved in a goal in a team flanked by robben n ribery n a midfield bossed by schweinsteiger.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
oprajo:
They way people compare players on nairaland is very amazing . I have read some peoples comments and they say neymar dribbles better than hazard? on what ground do you make that kind of judgement? There is alot of difference between being skillful and knowing how to dribble. Ronaldo is more skillful than messi but messi dribbles better than Ronaldo because not every dribbling involves skill. THERE IS WHAT IS CALLED TOUCH DRIBBLE. Compare hazard stats with neymar stats and see who is better.

STATS
GAMES PLAYED IN LA LIGA
NEYMAR ..............27
HAZARD ..............32

GOALS
NEYMAR. ........ 18
HAZARD. .........13

ASSISTS
NEYMAR. .......5
HAZARD. .......8

YELLOW CARDS
NEYMAR. .......5
HAZARD. ........2

MAN OF MATCH
NEYMAR. ........1
HAZARD. .......12

TOTAL CHANCES CREATED
NEYMAR. .......39
HAZARD. .........87

AVERAGE PASS ACCURACY
NEYMAR. .........80%
HAZARD. ........87%

SHOTS ACCURACY
NEYMAR. ......... 61%
HAZARD. ........60%

d stats are here
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
A40:

yea true@bolded buh he was a local champion d same way u see hazard yet d biggest club in d world went extreme to get his signature...
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

all aspect, ok, against Psg, didnt Hazard tried his best, he was arguably the best performer in that Chelsea team, PSG were coming on a high to revenge including David luiz and we all knew it won't be easy, Hazard still scored, u don't blame only him for the performance of the whole team, where were the other attackers, wud u compare Willian to Messi, Oscar to Rakitic, Costa who couldnt score a goal to Suarez who scored 2 goals, not to talk of Fabregas to Iniesta, Bosquets, Pique and d rest..These are bosses for Barca, better players dan
Chelsea's players,
Hazard was shyte! Don't use the better players line as an excuse. Since Hazard is the 'next Ronaldo and Messi' why didn't he prove it against PSG. He had zero impact and scored the usual cheap penalty for the second year in a row. Even with a man down Hazard could not make any impact. Lol you even listed Fabregas? You no even know your players. Smh

jimmy4x:

why didn't Neymar sign for Chelsea in 2011 wen dey tried signing him, y did he opt for Barca, reasons are obvious
No sensible player would see the option of Barcelona and go to Chelsea. He obviously waited for bigger clubs to approach him

jimmy4x:
Now, let's analyse this, wud Neymar in a Chelsea shirt win that psg game by scoring more dan 2 goals??
Imagine Hazard play in Neymar's position in Barca alongside Messi, Suarez and other stars, don't u think dt frontline will be deadlier dan Messi, Neymar, Suarez....
Neymar would definitely do better than Hazard in Chelsea but if Hazard went to Barcelona he would be finished literally. How would he dribble when Messi is with the ball almost 60% of the time. Where will he see awoof penalty when Messi is there. It would be a miracle if he scores 10 goals at Barcelona

jimmy4x:
, we were even short by a star player, d one psg got for 50 fvvcking million pounds, who eventually was hot all night just to prove a point to Mourinho cheesy Barca is better than both teams
If PSG had the chance I'm sure they would ask for their money back

jimmy4x:

abeg make una no just dey hate on Hazard, Barca nd Madrid are better teams with better players dan Chelsea....Hazard is really great.
A40, come say something about this post abeg since u prefer Neymar to Hazard cheesy
Hazard is an overrated local champion
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
dicksj93:
Muller's versatility has aided his career alot...buh d truth is dah Muller has 95% of the tym played either as a center forward or second striker...this means he's more likely to score or be involved in a goal in a team flanked by robben n ribery n a midfield bossed by schweinsteiger.
95% of the time? How many times have I told you to stick to your premier league. Mueller is everywhere! Go and check his heatmaps and enlighten yourself

Its laughable that you talk about Robben, Ribery and Schweinsteiger when this season everybody knows they have been injured for more than half of it. Please stop talking about subject matter you are not conversant with, its annoying

dicksj93:
muller went to his 1st world cup with GERMANY ..dat spells experience....hazard was on a 1st tourney wit belgium ...dats a big difference. Hazard played well at d qualifiers.
And d fact dah origi played better dan hazard at d world cup doesnt make him beta dan hazard.

And to answer ur question ..Willian is better dan de bruyne
What is the meaning of this? The entire team was young and inexperienced. Oezil, Boateng, Khedira, Neuer were playing at their first major tournaments most of them still playing for small clubs. Is it by big name? Didn't France go to the 2002 and 2010 WC to disgrace Europe.

He played well in the qualifiers indeed. Story for the gods

Origi came off the bench and scored one goal. I don't understand your point

Willian better than De Bruyne? You can't even say this among your fellow Chelsea fans, they will laugh you out of the country

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
A40:

Hazard was shyte! Don't use the better players line as an excuse. Since Hazard is the 'next Ronaldo and Messi' why didn't he prove it against PSG. He had zero impact and scored the usual cheap penalty for the second year in a row. Even with a man down Hazard could not make any impact. Lol you even listed Fabregas? You no even know your players. Smh

No sensible player would see the option of Barcelona and go to Chelsea. He obviously waited for bigger clubs to approach him

Neymar would definitely do better than Hazard in Chelsea but if Hazard went to Barcelona he would be finished literally. How would he dribble when Messi is with the ball almost 60% of the time. Where will he see awoof penalty when Messi is there. It would be a miracle if he scores 10 goals at Barcelona

If PSG had the chance I'm sure they would ask for their money back

Hazard is an overrated local champion
I av heard you, I'm done arguing with u....y'all keep shouting psg match, d season he had 17 epl goals for the team, was he the penalty taker or lampard, silliest post I av ever read on this thread is dt Hazard will be dead at Barcelona.....chai....ur level of hate nd reasoning is on anoda level, just don't go about saying this around pple b4 better blow land for d mouth wey u take talk am.
Just keep living ur life nd face ur job, Hazard nd Neymar don't even know we exist, let dem keep making their millions while we face our lives too.
Goodnyt.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
oprajo:

STATS
GAMES PLAYED IN LA LIGA
NEYMAR ..............27
HAZARD ..............32

GOALS
NEYMAR. ........ 18
HAZARD. .........13

ASSISTS
NEYMAR. .......5
HAZARD. .......8

YELLOW CARDS
NEYMAR. .......5
HAZARD. ........2

MAN OF MATCH
NEYMAR. ........1
HAZARD. .......12

TOTAL CHANCES CREATED
NEYMAR. .......39
HAZARD. .........87

AVERAGE PASS ACCURACY
NEYMAR. .........80%
HAZARD. ........87%

SHOTS ACCURACY
NEYMAR. ......... 61%
HAZARD. ........60%

in the whole of Europe it's only messi that has completed more dribbles than hazard . While hazard has more successful take ons than messi.
as of March messi has 258 successful dribbles while hazard has 254 . neymar wasn't even in the top ten. The third being firmino being 244.

more stats coming up
A40 and Homesteady will be completely blinded to this stats, dey won't see anything reasonable about it, stats that has shown dere performances over the season, yet dey'll come here to type BS that Neymar is better this season cos he won psg nd atletico games.....lmao
na only doz 2 matches dem play ds season
Hazard has 19 overall goals now, d Neymar wey dey score wella has 20 or thereabouts in all...Smh for u pple, hate will just kill u.
He even said Hazard will be dead in Barcelona....Smh.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by oprajo(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don't believe in blind argument. saying that neymar is better than hazard because he has scored more against psg than hazard is very weak. messi has never recorded a single goal against Chelsea while ramires has a goal and an assist against Barcelona so does that now suggest that ramires is better? messi didn't score against athletico madrid for more than 4 MATCHES so therefore he doesn't know how to play ball? what makes you the best is consistency. hazard is more consistent than neymar.
I love neymar don't get me wrong but HAZARD DESERVES ALL THE CREDIT COMMING HIS WAY
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

I av heard you, I'm done arguing with u....y'all keep shouting psg match, d season he had 17 epl goals for the team, was he the penalty taker or lampard, silliest post I av ever read on this thread is dt Hazard will be dead at Barcelona.....chai....ur level of hate nd reasoning is on anoda level, just don't go about saying this around pple b4 better blow land for d mouth wey u take talk am.
Just keep living ur life nd face ur job, Hazard nd Neymar don't even know we exist, let dem keep making their millions while we face our lives too.
Goodnyt.
Stop telling lies you bloody eediot! When did Hazard score 17 EPL goals. This season is his highest total with 13 and penalties to boost the score.

If Bale and Suarez who are better than Hazard struggle then who is Hazard?
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

Goodnyt.
Stop telling lies you bloody eediot! When did Hazard score 17 EPL goals. This season is his highest total with 13 and penalties to boost the score.

If Bale and Suarez who are better than Hazard struggle then who is Hazard?

You didn't know before that they were making their millions abi when did you suddenly realize this. Smh
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by binhozie(m): 1:11am On Apr 21, 2015
jimmy4x:

See sensible post from a right thinking human, dt neymar dt messi kept feeding with sweet thru balls against athletico wey just dey play nonsense. ...who b like messi for Chelsea wey dey work for Hazard.....make Neymar come Epl come play for this Chelsea team, maybe den no go break that hin tiny legs comot, let him come nd play against Ivanovic and Valencia lets see ow many successful dribbles he would garner.
Hazard is better than him abeg.

Gbam.!!! well said, even Iniesta does better things at barca dan neymar when he was still young....dey probably signed neymar to replace Iniesta
Tell me Hazard wont shine brilliantly in that barca team better dan Neymar make I give u hard knock A40 cheesy

Neymar plays with willian Oscar at time s Ramirez but never d least some one fabregas is clearly better Dan and he plays excellent football so I Dont know y u tink if d jersey colour changes to blue he won't perform
Messi is very hard to play with ask aguero tevez ibrahimovic villa sanchez self he takes ur shine and makes u look lesser of a player Dan u are and dats wat neymars going thru n barca
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by binhozie(m): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2015
it amazes me wen people say hazard has completed more dribbles than neymar its because he is d star man and dey play thru his channel most of the time so he gets d ball more often Dan neymar would u can't compare d stats for country where d two men are star men I'm sure neymar beats him hands down
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by oprajo(m): 2:11am On Apr 21, 2015
binhozie:
it amazes me wen people say hazard has completed more dribbles than neymar its because he is d star man and dey play thru his channel most of the time so he gets d ball more often Dan neymar would u can't compare d stats for country where d two men are star men I'm sure neymar beats him hands down
that’s not true. successful Dribbles has nothing to do with if you are the
channel or not. for example if you attempt dribbling 10 times and you are successful 8 times that means 90% successful rate. and if another player attempts dribbling 20 times but is successful only 10 times .it means 50%. anybody that knows how to dribble will dribble whether he is the star man or not. is NEYMAR NOT A STAR MAN FOR BARCELONA? you may bring the excuse that messi is there that should be an advantage to him not a disadvantage because messi isn't the selfish type
country is not the only place they play football. using country to argue is weak because in country if you don't have otherr good players to support you , you can't do anything. neymar should be playing better for Barcelona than Brazil because he playing along side world class messi that will dribble and give him free.
FACT IS HAZARD IS A BETTER DRIBBLER THAN NEYMAR. NEYMAR ISNT IN TOP TEN SELF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bayern's Gnabry Given Standing Ovation After Four Goals In 7-2 Win (Photos) / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.