Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone (4129 Views)

Akeredolu Gives Tinubu A Hug At His Inauguration (Photo) / Alasoadura Makes Disrespectful Comment About Tinubu In Ondo / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by 0coded80: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belong to the government and masses.
1.oriental hotel
2.falomo shopping complex
3.first national airline
4.lekki concession company
5.apapa amusement park
6.maiyegun land project

6 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by 0coded80: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
0coded80:
[color=#990000][/color]before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belong to the government and masses.
1.oriental hotel
2.falomo shopping complex
3.first national airline
4.lekki concession company
5.apapa amusement park
6.maiyegun land project
7.the nation newspaper
8.renaissance hotel
9.tejuoso market(joint ownership)
10.ikeja shopping mall
11.tv and radio continental
12.converted lagos poly land for TVC

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Mogidi: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tinubu's stealing used to be restricted to apc states, not any longer, his scam business is about to go nationwide.
Dangote is history, there's a new multi billionaire in town, his name is Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by adeoladrg(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
All Lagos wealth. Is it when he buys Nigeria we will come to our senses?

Jaykay we know. Jaykay we want!

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Lihad(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
more undecided
Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by 0coded80: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
0coded80:
7.the nation newspaper
8.renaissance hotel
9.tejuoso market(joint ownership)
10.ikeja shopping mall
11.tv and radio continental
12.converted lagos poly land for TVC
13.owned nnpc office in lagos
14.owned school of nursing building in lagos
15.tax collector of lagos state(owns alpha beta, a company prof osinbajo is the director)

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Baawaa(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oh,is that all,you have not see anything then grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by couragekebs(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
tinubu stealing sinz 1999

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by 0coded80: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
0coded80:
13.owned nnpc office in lagos
14.owned school of nursing building in lagos
15.tax collector of lagos state(owns alpha beta, a company prof osinbajo is the director)
16.wife of a member of the National assembly
17.son-in-law is a member of national assembly
18.daugther is the president-general of the market women association in lagos

1 Like

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by 0coded80: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
0coded80:
16.wife of a member of the National assembly
17.son-in-law is a member of national assembly
18.daugther is the president-general of the market women association in lagos
19.two of his nephews given ticket to lagos state house of assembly
20.#4 billion government financed property for self at queen drive, lagos
21.owned royal gardens estate, lekki and a host of others including choice lagos state lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies

1 Like

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Huskut(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is what Pdp supporter knw how to do best

Ambode we want, Ambode we trusth, ambode is okay

#TeamAPC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by 0coded80: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
0coded80:
19.two of his nephews given ticket to lagos state house of assembly
20.#4 billion government financed property for self at queen drive, lagos
21.owned royal gardens estate, lekki and a host of others including choice lagos state lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies
22.he is supporting and financing buhari not because he loves him or democracy but because he wants to expand his resources grabbing to the federal level including oil blocs of the niger delta.
Beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type... So jimi take over lagos to deliever people from servitude.

Jimi agbaje we need to help us out from this capitalist in lagos.

Jk we will vote
jk we want
jk we trust

vote jimi agbaje for lagos state governor

from concerned lagosian youths

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by 0coded80: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Huskut:
This is what Pdp supporter knw how to do best

Ambode we want, Ambode we trusth, ambode is okay

#TeamAPC
for ur information i am not a pdp supporter, i support personality and not any political party. Ambode is ok but cause of tinubu, he wont get my vote

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by abacusCm(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
even if Tinubu buy the whole Nigeria,Ambode is winning the election tomorrow.Is Bode George not an ex-convict?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by voxpopp: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Akinsete19(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
abacusCm:
even if Tinubu buy the whole Nigeria,Ambode is winning the election tomorrow.Is Bode George not an ex-convict?
ur level of reasoning is nothing to write home about, have u ever seen bode george campaigning wit jimi agbaje before? So cause bode george is a chieftain of pdp in lagos then he is automatically the godfather of jimi agbaje? Ur i.q is low

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by IVORY2009(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=35pt] JK we know, JK we trust, chikena.[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:
Tinubu's stealing used to be restricted to apc states, not any longer, his scam business is about to go nationwide.
Dangote is history, there's a new multi billionaire in town, his name is Tinubu.
God will neva allow him

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:
God will neva allow him,instead God will end his existence!u know wat I mean?

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by abacusCm(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akinsete19:
ur level of reasoning is nothing to write home about, have u ever seen bode george campaigning wit jimi agbaje before? So cause bode george is a chieftain of pdp in lagos then he is automatically the godfather of jimi agbaje? Ur i.q is low
I know your type very well.that is how you people argued blindly till Jonathan loss the presidential election.I thought you know little about Lagos politics but I don't know that you are just paper and internet politician.Bode George is leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos State.What is the meaning of being a party chieftain?Infact you need injection in your brain.
Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by efismikoko(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
All des companies where are dey dey pay ppl salaries and put food on ppls tables........our brothers dat stole in the ss and se dey went to build industries in anoda mans country and paying dem in dollars pls who's beta tinubu or dem am frm se but tinubu stl remains my role model and I ll follow him anywhr everyone steals but only few gv back to the ppl
Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by lilflipnerd: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:
I prefer Tinubu being multi billionaire than Dangote.. how many ppl benefited from Dangote compare to Ashiwaju....
Ask any Lagos Government Staff. They all love The Cap
Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Akinsete19(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
abacusCm:
I know your type very well.that is how you people argued blindly till Jonathan loss the presidential election.I thought you know little about Lagos politics but I don't know that you are just paper and internet politician.Bode George is leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos State.What is the meaning of being a party chieftain?Infact you need injection in your brain.
chai what is the different of "a leader of a political party" and "a chieftain of a political party"?? And for ur info i never voted for jonathan. See u need to go back to a primary school, i repeat again "ur i.q is low"

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by lilflipnerd: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lies are being peddled against Tinubu just because of Envy and Hate
Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by Jaypea98: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
0coded80:
for ur information i am not a pdp supporter, i support personality and not any political party. Ambode is ok but cause of tinubu, he wont get my vote
I thought you said you support Personality. Why then do you contradict your statement??
Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by 0coded80: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jaypea98:

I thought you said you support Personality. Why then do you contradict your statement??
contradict in what way?

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by meforyou1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
lilflipnerd:
Lies are being peddled against Tinubu just because of Envy and Hate
Which of the aforementioned items are u doubting, let's show you proof

1 Like

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by meforyou1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jaypea98:

Where did he contradict himself? Show me your godfather and I will tell you who you are

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by lilflipnerd: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
meforyou1:
Which of the aforementioned items are u doubting, let's show you proof
jail d man, den I go believe
Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by frankyychiji(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
abacusCm:
Is Bode not Tifnubus kit and kin?
Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by frankyychiji(f): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
lilflipnerd:
I prefer Tinubu being multi billionaire than Dangote.. how many ppl benefited from Dangote compare to Ashiwaju....
Ask any Lagos Government Staff. They all love The Cap
How many people benefited from Dangote shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Just like your president elect, you are brain dead!!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone by abacusCm(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akinsete19:
chai what is the different of "a leader of a political party" and "a chieftain of a political party"?? And for ur info i never voted for jonathan. See u need to go back to a primary school, i repeat again "ur i.q is low"
I want you to show us why you don't need injection in your brain by just convince us why Jimi Agbaje should be voted for.If you cant, that means you need to be taken to Yaba Left or Aro in Abeokuta for brain surgery

(1) (2) (Reply)

We The Igbos Dont Want To Be Part Of Nigeria Again / Position Of Chief Of The Defence Staff / An Open Letter To The Igbo Nation And Other Pro-Biafran Activists : By Chiwude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.