Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? (1600 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
U visit guy e wan touch , u refuse after 4weeks u go visit am again e touch u, u open

U visit am first date e touch u,u open hmmmm

Well my moto na, first visit u must give me something to remember, some case if una no do anything she no go come again,that one na bad market o,some self if u no touch them go vex
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by falconey(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
be patient they will soon transfer this to frontpage.
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Okay..
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nokiae5: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Okay..
i believe you for that
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nokiae5:

i believe you for that
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by 25omega(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
ghetto44:
U visit guy e wan touch , u refuse after 4weeks u go visit am again e touch u, u open
U visit am first date e touch u,u open hmmmm
Well my moto na, first visit u must give me something to remember, some case if una no do anything she no go come again,that one na bad market o,some self if u no touch them go vex
because the mentality in Nigeria is to equate a woman who has sex with you quick as a LovePeddler. So there you go
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nokiae5: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

no be question no be vex you fine i see ur pics u fine.
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nokiae5:

no be question no be vex you fine i see ur pics u fine.

Olodo! tongue
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Skillfullulu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
No b one day e go start? So no time is bad.
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

be patient they will soon transfer this to frontpage.
And i promise to deactivate if diz hit front-page
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nokiae5: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Olodo! tongue

abeg abeg hold am
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by DAIL(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
That one na b4, d world has gone beyond that , now u fit bleep right were u met her..i got wealth of experience on that. cool
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dis OP don high tongue
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by phlio(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
it shows u lack respect for her body and also lack adequate self control of urself

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by djeezy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
It's a thing of choice.
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by mrkay101(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
gibberish
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by emperorchedda(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nothing wrong with having sex on the first visit. You could have sex with a guy on the first night and he dumps your asss, you can also have sex with a guy on the first night and he loves you enough to marry you.

There's no formula
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
phlio:
it shows u lack respect for her body and also lack adequate self control of urself
ooh blackman
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
25omega:
because the mentality in Nigeria is to equate a woman who has sex with you quick as a LovePeddler. So there you go
them no wan look cheap,yet next time dem go open, very mumu thinking
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
Nothing wrong with having sex on the first visit. You could have sex with a guy on the first night and he dumps your asss, you can also have sex with a guy on the first night and he loves you enough to marry you.

There's no formula
equation don balance lol cheesy
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
DAIL:
That one na b4, d world has gone beyond that , now u fit bleep right were u met her..i got wealth of experience on that. cool
make I learn from na bros
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by April07: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
It is wrong because the society said so..

But you as a guy, an African, be very honest.
What do you think of a lady who gives 'it' up on the first date? [Sentiments allowed ofcos]
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
April07:
It is wrong because the society said so..

But you as a guy, an African, be very honest.
What do you think of a lady who gives 'it' up on the first date? [Sentiments allowed ofcos]
guy nothing to think about o, in the ghetto we go ask u, why u come visit am?
Re: What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? by DAIL(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin
ghetto44:
make I learn from na bros

(1) (Reply)

Guys See How To Know A Lady Is Using You / How Jessica Edionwele Was Found / Must Read: Sex, Robbery And Delivery Service Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.