Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Wallahi-sam!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wallahi-sam!!! (12686 Views)

The Tree Tenants (sam) / Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / The Chronicles Of Corper Sam, the Ijebu corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
You must be out of your mind, do i look like your father? I don‘t tolerate such nonsense, you know that.
Where is the fura i asked you to make for? You are such a lazy wife, i wonder why i married you.
That is how Rabe usually nagged at his wife whenever he came back from work.

Oh! Umma what sort of husband did i married, my parents greediness have caused me my happiness. Hmmm i better start cooking or else this man will kill me if he gets to know i‘m yet to cook.

Ehen, Umma where are those dirty clothes i asked you to washed?
They are in your wardrobe my lord.
Did you pressed them?
Actually.....

Actually what? He interrupted,are you trying to tell me that you didn‘t pressed the clothes?
Gboooa, Taaaa
He slapped and kicked her.

Aaaaaah! Please don‘t kill me i beg you. Tasssss, another thunderous slap landed on her cheeks.
This got her rolling on the, as if that was what he was waiting for.
He removed his belt, Tam-Tam, passss-passss.

Wayyo Allah na mutu na lalace
Trans:Oh! My Allah i‘m dead, i‘m finished.

A WEEK LATER
Umma!!! Na‘am she hurriedly cleaned her hands on her wrapper and went in to heed the call of her master.
Maigida gani. Trans: i‘m here my lord.
Uhm, uhm he cleared his throat. I‘ll like you to leave whatever you are doing, i need a massage.
Okay my lord, please let me bring the soup down from fire.
Mmm what did you just say, you mean i‘m of no value than the pot of soup ehn? Gboaaaa,he slapped her. Now you listen and listen attentively, i forbid you to argue with me, everything in this house belongs to me and are under my control even you, let the soup burned or whatever my desires must be satisfied. Nonsense!
I‘m sorry my lord, it was not my intentions to got you angry please forgive me. He raised his left hand in a bid o shut her.
Now do what i called you to do.
He lay flat on his tummy while she massaged his huge back , five minutes into the actions he was snoring like a sleeping dog.
Waaahu-waaahuuuuu, she began to tremble not knowing what to do.
Just then he stirred up,
Umma!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Its a short story, i‘m sorry for much of da typing errors i‘m typing wit a fone.
I‘ll continue if a see five or more comments n pls ur corrections n encouragements are highly welkum.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
I...I....I she stuttered
You what?, did i asked you to make me sleep. You child of the devil. Get out of my sight before i‘ll do something i‘ll regreat.
She went out slowly back to the kitchen to accomplish the cooking.
She began to sieved the corn flour. I need to make another soup because this one has already burned, but there is no soup condiments left, hmmm i‘m in trouble what do i do now.
Let me just tell him whatever he will do is better than finding out himself,she stood up and walked straight to the living room, her heart beat grow faster, her lips shaking at the same time her bladder got filled up to the brim, kai! I can‘t face him like this i might urinate in my body, when i eased myself i‘ll come back, she turned around with the intention of going back.

Umma! What sort of demon posssed you, that made stand there for God knows how long. What is it again?
Errrmm, actually i......i.....ca..me to....to in....form you that, there is no more soup condiment and the soup has.....
The soup has what?
Twisting her hands and trying to suppress the tears in her eyes, at the same time trying hard not to urinate. She swallowed a hard nut barricading her throat. Successfully she regain her speech. With her face cast on the floor,she throw the bombshell.
Hahahaha Umma,Umma so this is it ehn, if its not cloth you burned it will be the Tele and now is the soup that i spend alot of money on, why are so an ingrate? I picked you from the gutters and this is how you will pay me back huh?
Well no sinner goes unpunished in my kingdom, this is your punishment.
Go and make the Tuwo(corn food) and bring it here, just the one you can finish.
Ha! What is this man upto well let me take the food to him and see.
Maigida this is food i made as you instructed.
Good, now go and bring water, salt and a dish for me
Here they are my lord, mix them together. Good now enjoy your meal.

Rabe‘s sickness
Umma i don‘t think i‘m feeling fine,
Oh my lord! What is wrong with you? Should i call Alhaji(Rabe‘s father)
Uhmmm-uhmm he coughed.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Mayorblaze: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Good story line so far...

How i love Africa magic Hausa
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 2:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Mayorblaze:
Good story line so far...

How i love Africa magic Hausa
Thank you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2015
You silly girl do i look like a puppy to you?
I‘ll take care of myself if the need arise. He tried to get up but couldn‘t, he sank back on the cushion biting his lower lip.
Oh Allah! My body felt so numbed, kai! Imagine how my head is spining.

Hey are you going to stand there and be looking at me like a dummy?
I‘m sorry my lord i.....i......i
Mtcheeeew keep quiet please! Come and.......uhmmm......uhummm....
Innalilahi! Maigida you are spiting blood.
Oh ni ya‘su( oh me!)please maigida allow me to call Alhaji to take you to the hospital.
He spread his five fingers at her to demostrated what was in his mind(uwarki!) your mother!

Umma began to sob silently, at the same time counting her casbaha rigorously, if only the casbaha(rosary) can talk it could have begged for mercy by saying, aunty please gently with me i‘m not a doctor neither do i healed the sick.
Sannu maigida Allah will heal you, let me help you up so that you can shower.
She try lifting him but this is a case of little squirrel trying to lift the almighty elephant.
Wayyo Allah! Yarinyar nan baza ki kasheni ba(oh God! This girl will not kill me)
How on earth do you think you can lift me do i look like a baby to you? Mtcheeew
For sure if there is any part of his body still active is his mouth though he looked weak in the verge of death but his mouth is still sharp as ever.

Go and run my bath.
She dashed to the bathroom like a lighting few minutes she came back and informed him, his bath is ready.
Just look at the way you are shivering did i tell you i‘m going to die soon? Nonsense! I know what is in your mind, but your plans will not work because i‘m the almighty Rabe iska mai wuyan gani, he hailed himself.
He staggered to the bathroom clinging unto anything he saw in sight as support.
Oh Allah i begged you to heal my husband, he is suffering much, Ha! How are the mighty fallen. Hmmm i pray he gets well soonest or else i don‘t know what to do.
She counting the beads in her hands.

Wayyo!!! Umma kin kasheni(Umma you have killed me)
Maigida mai nayi?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
She rushed to the bathroom but it was locked, she start knocking the door.
Maigida,maigida are you okay? Please answer me.
Shaaaaaaaa. Wayyo Allah maigida ruwan zafi(hot water)
Oooh so its me that you want to burn right? It‘s just a taste of what you give me to bath with useless girl.
Dan ubanki na gaya maki ina jego ne? ( your father did i tell you i just put to bed)
Look at the kind of water you gave me to bath. Haba! Even if its a stone you want to cook the water it‘s too hot for it. Mtcheeew
Out of my way! He pushed past her, i‘ll go to the hospital without taking a bath if that is what you want.
Oh Allah what have done wrong to deserve this? If i should go back to my mother all she will tell me is i should be patient is my destiny. Who do i turn to if not you, come to my rescue oh Allah.

Maigida ina kwana ya karfin jiki?(good morning,how is your body)
Kalau(fine) go and sweep my room.
Okay my lord.
He sat down and on the television for the morning news, yauwa ai daman munce sai Buhari ko jiki yayi tsami.
Trans: yes we‘ve already said sai Buhari or else there must be problems.
Salamu alaikum, amin maigida i‘m through.
Okay,okay i‘m coming let me finish hearing these part of the news.
Tau, she went to set the table, Umma!!! Na‘am zo nan
Gani maigida, what did you prepared for breakfast? Shayi ne da dankalin turawa(tea and irish potatoe)
Mtcheeew wa ya gaya maki shi nake son ci?
Trans:who told you,that is what i want to eat?
I‘m sorry my lord, it‘s because you are asleep by that time and i don‘t want to disturbed your sleep.
Banza dakikiya je ki cinye ke kadai ki daka mani sakwara da miyan taushe.
Trans: useless fool, go and eat it alone and you prepare pounded yam and taushe soup for me.
Okay my lord, be fast about it i need to take the urine to the doctor anytime from now.
Fitsari maigida?(urine my lord)
Eh me ya faru da shi?( yes what happen to it)
No.....no.....nothing.
Hmmm you this imp, go and do what i asked you to do and stop looking at me like that.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls comment o
Dn‘t jez read n go i need to knw ur take on d story.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
It‘s high time i invite my pple because this silent is killing me.
The invitees i‘m able to come across:
TiffanyJ, Divepen,D9ty7
JeffreyJamez(m),Jennimma,bookhy(f),Vonn(f),Jollyjoy(f),codedbabe(f),PrinceAdepoju,TemitopeDaniel(m),lopeoba(f),Ciela(f),Kingphilip(m),Calismart(m),Stuff46(m),jezuzboi,Thronekid,kizzykeziah,Candy,toykathy,Nelly21,MayorBlaze,Darus05,Flow1759,lorlaahlozz,Jigsawkiller,Just4yhu(f),ESIXLOVE,Kindablingzz.et cetera
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by toykathy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
princesssusan:
It‘s high time i invite my pple because this silent is killing me.
The invitees i‘m able to come across:
TiffanyJ, Divepen,D9ty7
JeffreyJamez(m),Jennimma,bookhy(f),Vonn(f),Jollyjoy(f),codedbabe(f),PrinceAdepoju,TemitopeDaniel(m),lopeoba(f),Ciela(f),Kingphilip(m),Calismart(m),Stuff46(m),jezuzboi,Thronekid,kizzykeziah,Candy,toykathy,Nelly21,MayorBlaze,Darus05,Flow1759,lorlaahlozz,Jigsawkiller,Just4yhu(f),ESIXLOVE,Kindablingzz.et cetera
i don come, any pop corn for moi?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
toykathy:

For sure! Here is a pop corn n can malt do mk urself comfortable pls

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by eeshfar(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
nyc wan.. R u a northerner ?? lbrin ya hadu wallahy
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
princesssusan:
I'm here, princess. Good job so far. Keep the juice flowing.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
eeshfar:
nyc wan.. R u a northerner ?? lbrin ya hadu wallahy
Bani da gida wanda ya kai arewa, amma ba yar can bace. Nagode sosai eeshfar ke yar inace?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
candy:

I'm here, princess. Good job so far. Keep the juice flowing.
You are highly welkum ma‘am n tnx 4 da compliment smiley
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by toykathy(f): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
hey princesssusan, ur story line is okay but i dnt understand a thing. Everythn is jammed packed. Try and space ur work and be more descriptive. Since its hausa setup, u need to explain better so that pple like me who doesnt understand hausa can follow d story without headache.
I dnt get their names also, pls try and make d story understandable. Weldon ma.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ina kika aje mani sallayata?(where did you dropped my praying mat)
Maigida tana cikin dakin ka saman gado( my lord is in your room on top your bed)
Be fast and set the table before i finish praying.
Yes my lord.

Bring the urine for me i‘m good to go.
Here is it my lord, yauwa sai nadawo ki kula da gidan sosai bance kije ko ina ba.
Trans: i‘m going take good care of the house and don‘t go anywhere.
Tau maigida adawo lafiya.
Doc. Alhaji Rabe Usman kenan, an kawo fitsarin dai ko?
Trans: Alhaji Rabe hope you brought the urine?
Rabe: eh likita ga yanan.
Trans: yes doctor here it is.
He took the urine to the lab.for test after about 20mins he came back.
Rabe: doctor i hope all is well, this one that your face is not looking friendly at all.
Doc: uhm-uhm he cleared his throat. Actually alhaji Rabe.......
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
toykathy:
hey princesssusan, ur story line is okay but i dnt understand a thing. Everythn is jammed packed. Try and space ur work and be more descriptive. Since its hausa setup, u need to explain better so that pple like me who doesnt understand hausa can follow d story without headache.
I dnt get their names also, pls try and make d story understandable. Weldon ma.
Tnx i will do my best, in terms of d names,there are jst two names so far Rabe d husband n umma his wife. Pls bear with me okay
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
toykathy:

abeg eh guy, if they pass u no forget say i dey ur back ooooo
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Kusibe77(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am here uninvited. No vex o
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kusibe77:
I am here uninvited. No vex o
Pls 4giv me, but ofcourse u‘r invited i‘m sorry 4 d omission do make urself comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Welkum dearie, here is your own share don‘t go and be begging toykathy i know he will not giv u grin
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by toykathy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
no yawa nau, i go holla u
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by toykathy(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
cool for d record, toykathy is a lady.
[quote author=princesssusan post=32614291]
Welkum dearie, here is your own share don‘t go and be begging toykathy i know he will not giv u grin
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
toykathy:
cool for d record, toykathy is a lady.
Jeez my bad! 4giv me dear shocked

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by eeshfar(f): 4:08am On Apr 12, 2015
princesssusan:

Bani da gida wanda ya kai arewa, amma ba yar can bace. Nagode sosai eeshfar ke yar inace?
ni yar kwara ce amma a Kaduna na ke. A nan aka haife in kuma nan na girma. Wani gari kike??
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2015
eeshfar:
ni yar kwara ce amma a Kaduna na ke. A nan aka haife in kuma nan na girma. Wani gari kike??
Ni yar benue ce amman haifaffiyar katsina yanzu hakama ina katsina.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by stuff46(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Ire iren Wa'anan abubuwan shine ake samu a duniyan nan yanzu.

Thanks on the awareness to the general public on it. cheesy

Thanks for the mention hajiya susan, i hope the wife copes with this ill-treatement for the time being.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by stuff46(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Do you mean serious about this? Were in kt?
princesssusan:

yanzu hakama ina katsina.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Princess, U're doing a great Job. Its Ur first work, I guess, so keep it on. Nice story line!

Regarding the silence thingy, U should get used to it. You're yet to experience it, but dont give it up. Very soon, U'll make it, I feel.

Now, permit me to chip in the few my Brain feels U should work on.
Firstly, think U should do better with your colons and symbols. You'ven't been making use of colons when neccessary. I think U should work on that.
Also, I think You should try to work on Ur dictions and choice of words, too. Sorry if this's getting too much, but I feel U should avoid Scribbling in short forms.

You might want to obey the rules of Capitalization also.

Stormangel, Alienstar, Mhizashantee1, Teebashy- Laps for free now.
Harjibolar10 and Fembleez1, Susan wan need una.

See you at the top like D9ty7 once told me. This line's been and still is one of my greatest verse for inspiration. You might draw importance from it too.

Continue.

Sorry for the long speech!
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by D9ty7(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2015
thronekid, I see you.
Princesssusan, you be Hausa? No wahala.
Be back later to read nd criticise, but since oga thronekid don point out somethings, I knw, there z nothing to talk abt anymore.
Toykathy, candy, stuff46, na my eyes I take see una. Good morning.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Teebashy(f): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2015
thronekid:
Princess, U're doing a great Job. Its Ur first work, I guess, so keep it on. Nice story line!

Regarding the silence thingy, U should get used to it. You're yet to experience it, but dont give it up. Very soon, U'll make it, I feel.

Now, permit me to chip in the few my Brain feels U should work on.
Firstly, think U should do better with your colons and symbols. You'ven't been making use of colons when neccessary. I think U should work on that.
Also, I think You should try to work on Ur dictions and choice of words, too. Sorry if this's getting too much, but I feel U should avoid Scribbling in short forms.

You might want to obey the rules of Capitalization also.

Stormangel, Alienstar, Mhizashantee1, Teebashy- Laps for free now.
Harjibolar10 and Fembleez1, Susan wan need una.

See you at the top like D9ty7 once told me. This line's been and still is one of my greatest verse for inspiration. You might draw importance from it too.

Continue.

Sorry for the long speech!
Let does who need d lap sit on it, I no need am
Just take my seat near harjibolar10, he is d surest guy for nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind / My First Car! / My Life::::****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.