Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wallahi-sam!!! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wallahi-sam!!! (12720 Views)

The Tree Tenants (sam) / Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / The Chronicles Of Corper Sam, the Ijebu corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Prinsesssusan, I am sorry I came late, please do forgive me. After reading your story, I must say I remembered my stay in Katsina. You've got a very good storyline and I can see that D9ty7, Thronekid, Toykatthy and others had pointed out some errors.
Hi, girlfriend, whats up?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by TiffanyJ(f): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Hi, girlfriend, whats up?
I'm good, how is life with you sir
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2015
TiffanyJ i‘m so happy hearing from you, tnx so much 4 ur contribution.
Ha! I have a long way to go o.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Naturehibrid:
Susan dear we are hungry come and feed us o or 'or what' or we wait patienty btw ina jira ki
Wallahi is our ntwrk o.
Bt nw is better sha so expect one later.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by TiffanyJ(f): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2015
princesssusan:
TiffanyJ i‘m so happy hearing from you, tnx so much 4 ur contribution.
Ha! I have a long way to go o.
We all have a long way to o. Thanks for inviting me

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
TiffanyJ:

I'm good, how is life with you sir
Life has been there and all, Girl. Yous?

Enjoy the story!
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tears freely falling down on her cheeks.
She sat up, using the hem of her wrapper to wiped her tears.
‘I need to see mama( her mother‘s younger sister) maybe she can talk to mother on my behalf‘ With this she stood up, re-tied her wrapper and wore her hijjab. She stood for some minutes looking around the room.
The room was small in size, it was painted in navy blue. By the right side of the door layed the bed and beneath the floor was a mat which filled the room in the sense of a carpet.
Just close to the bed was her baggages of clothes and beside them lay piles of religious books of different kind.
By the left side of the room is where her dressing mirror is.
It seems that is what she was looking for. She stare at her image in the mirror, evidently her mind has drifted to God knows where.

After some minutes of thought she came back to her senses and resumed the task of observing her features in the mirror.
She was tall but not taller than a telegraph pole, a figure eight with flesh at the appropriates part. Her stature could be liking with that of Ini Edo( a Nigerian acctress)but unlike her Umma is light skinned been from the Fulani genetics she has long black and silky natural hair that ran close to her waist.
Surely her beauty will make a full blooded indian lady go green with envy while the male folks drooled in ectasy .

After securing the locks of her room she dashed to the next room opposite hers, which belongs to her mother.
The house that haborred her family is moderately a self contained apartment with four rooms.
The rooms are facing theirselves, Umma‘s room is by the right together with the room that serves as a store while her parent‘s is by the left.
At the other end is the toilet and bathroom, there is no kitchen in the house. Cooking is done in the open close to the store. The whole of the house is painted in green. With a well beside the toilet which served as source of water to the family.
Umma is an only child.

‘Salamu alaikum‘.
‘Amin wa alaikum wasalam‘
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Binta answered within the room and urged her to come in.
‘ Sannu da hutawa‘ Umma greeted, while squating in a bid to show respect.
‘ thanks my dear, i hope all is well?‘Binta asked at same time trying to sit up from her laying posture.
‘Yes mother, i just come to seek your permission i want to go and check on mama‘ She responded gazing around the room evident of the changes been done.
The floor of the room was covered with a lushed green rug which complemented the green curtains that surrounds the walls of the room, at the edge of the room the old iron bed has been replaced with a huge ebony bed with a massive vitafoam mattress place on it.
At the other side of the head of the bed stood the gigantic brown cupboard with a see through glass which housed the set of metalic plates, the were arranged in a fashionabled way.

At the entrance by the left hand side of the door,stood a big cushion chair and by the other side another of it kind was placed.
She sighed inwardly fully aware of the source of the awful change.
“you can go, but don‘t stay long you will be entartaining a visitor later in the day“ Binta uttered bringing her out of her reverie.
“A visitor?, but i‘m not expecting any visitor today“ She said.
“Yes i know you are not aware, acctually Rabe called your father through the cell phone he bought for him, that he will like the two of you to meet“.
She felt her stomach tightens as hot blood gushed through her vein, with her heart beating faster than normal.
She tried to say a word but could‘nt as a hard nut barricaded her throat, with a nod of the head she stood and made to leave.
“Ehen! Umma, there is a new cloth that i sewed for you, it will be the one you will wear to welcome him“ Binta said.
‘Okay mother, i will be right back“ With this she hurried out of the room to avoid another horrible news.
“mtcheeeew silly girl, you can run away for now but not forever you will still come back an meet me here“ Binta muttered, casting a glance at her beautiful decorated hands and feet with lalle
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by hassan85(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Weldon!
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
hassan85:
Weldon!
Tnx sir!
You have been silent for a while, hope all is well?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Naturehibrid,stuff46,harjibolar10,Darus05,eshfar. And the rest, where are you guys?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by hassan85(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2015
princesssusan:

Tnx sir!
You have been silent for a while, hope all is well?
Hmn I saw u sharing kisses which day so? so me just pull over o. well me do check ur updates like everyday, But ur updates don't come everyday, I understand..... so I just wait for u for days b4 clicking on ur tread again. dts my reason o. How was your night
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2015
hassan85:
Hmn I saw u sharing kisses which day so? so me just pull over o. well me do check ur updates like everyday, But ur updates don't come everyday, I understand..... so I just wait for u for days b4 clicking on ur tread again. dts my reason o. How was your night
Hahaha don‘t tell me u‘r J lols
Now i see,well is a perfect timing sorry 4 d irregular updates.
My nyt is gr8! N urz?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by hassan85(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
princesssusan:

Hahaha don‘t tell me u‘r J lols
Now i see,well is a perfect timing sorry 4 d irregular updates.
My nyt is gr8! N urz?
nop! I wasn't o. mine too was good. well I don't know If u in school or not, But I think it's easer to update wen u not in school than wen u in school with busy schedules. And regular updates brings u numerous readers. u won't even have to invite more than 5peopl. it's just unfortunate we in election period so most people are in politics section and not here to encourage. But If u know wat u out to tell as story, keep telling it. After May29 de will come over.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Darus05(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2015
princesssusan:
Naturehibrid,stuff46,harjibolar10,Darus05,eshfar. And the rest, where are you guys?
Walahi av been busy o. Nice update. U have real improve wt ur narrative nd description....wait let me call oga D9ty7 to see this.me am not a writer o, jst observing.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by eeshfar(f): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
NYC update
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by TiffanyJ(f): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thank you Suzan for making this update. You have improve in your narration and description. From your last two updates? Are you saying that Umma's parents live with their daughter and husband? If so, how is it that they watch him maltreat her?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by jezuzboi(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yes oo! Got the I.V & showed up. From the comments just above mine, it show how thrilling it is here.
Make I go start the journey. See u when I catch up.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
hassan85:
nop! I wasn't o. mine too was good. well I don't know If u in school or not, But I think it's easer to update wen u not in school than wen u in school with busy schedules. And regular updates brings u numerous readers. u won't even have to invite more than 5peopl. it's just unfortunate we in election period so most people are in politics section and not here to encourage. But If u know wat u out to tell as story, keep telling it. After May29 de will come over.
Actually i‘m in skul n at d verge of starting exams come next week.
Tnx so much 4 d advice here is urs*kisses*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Darus05:
Walahi av been busy o. Nice update. U have real improve wt ur narrative nd description....wait let me call oga D9ty7 to see this.me am not writer o, jst observing.
Tnx 4 da comment i luk 4ward 4 such again.
D9ty7 abeg come n assess me
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
jezuzboi:
Yes oo! Got the I.V & showed up. From the comments just above mine, it show how thrilling it is here.
Make I go start the journey. See u when I catch up.
Wow finally i have you here.
Tnx 4 da comment do stick around pls
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Darus05(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
princesssusan:

Tnx 4 da comment i luk 4ward 4 such again.
D9ty7 abeg come n assess me
u are welcm ma. I hope D9ty7 will give u upto 35%?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Darus05(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
princesssusan:

Actually i‘m in skul n at d verge of starting exams come next week.
Tnx so much 4 d advice here is urs*kisses*
shi kai de ni ki na ba shi kisses? ina nawa ko ba za ki ba ni ba?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Thank you Suzan for making this update. You have improve in your narration and description. From your last two updates? Are you saying that Umma's parents live with their daughter and husband? If so, how is it that they watch him maltreat her?
Tnx ma‘am, actually it‘s a flash back b4 they were married. Rabe only intends to visit her
Ermm....Auntyna i tried editing d previous updates but each time i try my phone will black out, so i don‘t know wat to do about that.
I don‘t know if you can help me plssss
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by jezuzboi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
princesssusan:

Wow finally i have you here.
Tnx 4 da comment do stick around pls
I surely will.
Ride on!

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Darus05:
shi kai de ni ki na ba shi kisses? ina nawa ko ba za ki ba ni ba?
Lols ai ban isa in hana babban yaya.
Tau ga naka*kisses*
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Darus05(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
princesssusan:

Lols ai ban isa in hana babban yaya.
Tau ga naka*kisses*
Lolz...tau na gode ko.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 6:16am On Apr 23, 2015
‘Salama alaikum“ Umma said.
“Amin wa alaikum wasalam“Larai (sister to Umma‘s mother, whom Umma referred to as mama) replied.
“Ahn-ahn, Umma is that you? Is quite a while since you last visited. To what do i owe this sudden visit“ She said, with smile on her face.
“Mama good afternoon“ she greeted trying hard to hid her sad countenance.
“How is your mother? I hope you are all fine?“Larai asked trying to read the girl‘s face in order to be sure all is well
“They are all fine, they extend their regards“ she replied casting her eyes on the floor.

Larai got up from and re-tied the wrapper, then she sat down on the mat.
Just like Umma‘s room hers too was sparsely furnished, the room was painted in brown and the floor was covered with mat.
With an iron bed facing the door. Close to the window is a tray that contained the petty things she sold at home, white maggi, omo,salt, daddawa(locust beans),kanwa(potash) and some valueable things been used at home.
The house is a self contained with two rooms inside. Outside the house is a room meant for her two children who happen to be males.
“Ya ta zo ki zauna kusa dani“
Trans:“My daughter come and sit beside me“ she said patting the mat.
“Tau mama“ she went and sat down.
“Umma, when did i become a stranger, that you cannot confide in?“ Larai said
“Hmmm, mama you can never be a stranger to me. It‘s just that my mind is troubled and i‘m confused“ she said, wiping her sweaty palms on her wrapper.
“What is troubling you my dear child, have they told you?“ Larai asked fully awared of the child‘s predicament.
“Told me what, or are you awared of what is happening? She asked with confusion written all over her face.
“Well,your mother informed me of their new in-law. Your husband to be Rabe, last week in which she told me you weren‘t awared yet“Larai blurted casting a pitiful look on the child.
“Hmmm, yes they told me this morning and that is why i‘m here“she said with a shaky voice.
“Umma, your father is a strong headed man,had even your mother is against the union

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
It could have been easy to convinced him,but i‘m afraid we‘ll just let it happen if that is the will of God“Larai adviced
“But mama i don‘t love him, what do i tell Sani“ She said as tears began to fall from her eyes.
“Sani is a good boy he will understand,i‘ll explain issues to him tomorrow“ Larai said
“Umma i will like you to do a favour to me“Larai said
“What is it mama?“she asked with her eyes on the floor
“It is now that you will make me proud, it is now that i will know i didn‘t sent you to Islamiyya(islamic school)in vain. Here is the right time to show the world you are of different product, a virtous woman is what i want you to be. From now henceforth let Rabe be the Sani you loved.
On no account shall you show your dislike to him, be an obedient and respectful wife. Tighten your belt marriage is not a bed of roses it has its ups and downs you shouldn‘t be taken unaware“. After saying all this the room became silent each to her own thought.

“Mama i‘m deeply indebted to all you have done for me. May God reward you with long life and aljannatul firdausi“ she said with a relieved face.
“Amin summah amin“ Larai replied,obviously happy with her niece change of mood.
“I wished to come back and stay with and live with you again“ she said with pouted lips.
“Kai! Have you forgotten what we passes through last year in order to convinced your father to allow you stay here so that i enrolled you to Islamiyya?“
“Hmm, i‘ve never seen a man like your father very strict“Larai said shaking her head.
“Well i don‘t blame him such blessings don‘t happen everyday,i can do anything humanly to have a daughter like you“ one could visibly read the sad tone in her voice.
“There you go again, you always told me to be contented with what i have i expect you to do the same, c‘mon mama please cheer up ofcourse i‘m your daughter also except if you don‘t take me as one“She said and fold her arms on her chest at the same time enlarging her nose and shaking her legs.
“Haba! How can you say such thing?“
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
eeshfar:
NYC update
Manyan mata, shikenan kuma sai ki bace? Haba ai kamata yayi arika dan commenting ko.
Btw nagode cheesy
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Darus05:
u are welcm ma. I hope D9ty7 will give u upto 35%?
I pray so, bt 35% is way too much.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by eeshfar(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
princesssusan:

Manyan mata, shikenan kuma sai ki bace? Haba ai kamata yayi arika dan commenting ko.
Btw nagode cheesy
manya kuma?? ai kune manyan.. kwana 2 ban duba page dn bane shiyasa .. amun afuwa pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First Car! / The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind / My Life::::****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.