Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga (7243 Views)

Ekiti Impeachment Notice / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by patrickmuf(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
This your summation is dead on arrival, do you think you're dealing with kids here? If you're not ready to call out fayose for his role in 7>11 then.....Stop!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Well, irrespective of where the judgment will swing, it will take a long time before it is finally settled. The length of the case depends on adjournment, counter suits, appeals etc. Verily I say unto you that the present lawmakers tenure will not survive till that time. grin
Don't hide when Fayose is impeached before expiration of the tenure of the present assembly men cos I shall remind you. Meanwhile before the law, Omirin is the speaker and Fayose is a gonner!

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:
APC are doing everything to ignite the polity.
The slaughtering of dogs and baboon they promised was averted by the clever machinations of the pdp to keep Nigeria together.
What they failed to get at the Ekiti polls they want through violent means. This would be resisted, the Ekiti mandate was freely given to Fayose.
we shall see.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
1wolex85:

let's get to the crux of the matter,7 members (which does not form a quorum ) of the ekiti house 'impeached' the speaker, whether the case is in court or not, it is very clear,7 members can't impeach the speaker and suspend 19 members in a 26 member house,it is can't stand
Churchill Adedipe, majority leader, confirmed on channels tv that the case has been withdrawn, so that renders that particular point mute.
now to use your tactics against you,you said the motion was moved in the absence of the mace, without the clerk,etc. inspite of this, fayose has filed a case to stop impeachment proceedings!
let's leave the legal details and parties aside, if in truth you want our democracy to be deepened and want the best for the nation like you always claim,how on earth do you believe the impeachment of the speaker should stand?

The case of the 7 members impeaching the speaker and suspending all APC G-19 members IS in CoURT. That is one hurdle but the court has said that all parties maintain "status quo". Omirin group "applied" for withdrawal of the suit but bros, the judge will have to rule and he has adjourned the matter. You can't sit without a maze which is the symbol of legislative authority, therefore all the sittings are Null and void. Fayose is in court to add more legal hurdle to the case. He knows very well that he needs just a period of less than 8 weeks so he has to frustrate the process. They will have to wait for every legal issues to be resolved. Finally, after court judgement irrespective of the outcome, they will need to start the process afresh. If the court grant their prayers for suit withdrawal, that means Omirin affirms that he is not the Speaker. Hence, he will have to wait for the house to reconvene, impeach the incumbent Speaker and restart the process. I laugh at APÇ loll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by idu1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Barcanista,

I'm ashamed on your behalf....

7 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
Don't hide when Fayose is impeached before expiration of the tenure of the present assembly men cos I shall remind you. Meanwhile before the law, Omirin is the speaker and Fayose is a gonner!
Omirin and groups know whatsup...26-0 await you all..

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by PassingShot(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
OP, anyhow you view it, Fayose willl be impeached.

The issue is straight forward: if it was "legally right" for 7 to sack 19, it must be super duper cool for 19 to sack Fayose whether it is legal or illegal.

3 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by arsetalks(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
I was searching for what you have been up to lately Barcanista and I found this thread. You have been taking nairalander on your ego trips it seems.

Very silly post. Where were you when 7 was greater than 19? Where were you when thugs beat up a judge in a law court? And mind you, APC are wiser than you and PDP. They withdrew the case in court. That will finally deal Fayose the technical knockout.

Mate, you need to finally get off your high horse. If Seun was taking you seriously before, I don't think he still does hence you threads hardly make the home page.

5 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Mogidi: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
idu1:
Barcanista,

I'm ashamed on your behalf....

Issues here require critical thought, why not try the children's area of nairaland?
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
patrickmuf:
This your summation is dead on arrival, do you think you're dealing with kids here? If you're not ready to call out fayose for his role in 7>11 then.....Stop!!!
The case of the status of the Speakership is in court. Remember that irrespective of the outcome, someon still appeal grin plus there are other legal ropes to cut. I de laugh.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by 1wolex85: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
The case of the 7 members impeaching the speaker and suspending all APC G-19 members IS in CoURT. That is one hurdle but the court has said that all parties maintain "status quo". Omirin group "applied" for withdrawal of the suit but bros, the judge will have to rule and he has adjourned the matter. You can't sit without a maze which is the symbol of legislative authority, therefore all the sittings are Null and void. Fayose is in court to add more legal hurdle to the case. He knows very well that he needs just a period of less than 8 weeks so he has to frustrate the process. They will have to wait for every legal issues to be resolved. Finally, after court judgement irrespective of the outcome, they will need to start the process afresh. If the court grant their prayers for suit withdrawal, that means Omirin affirms that he is not the Speaker. Hence, he will have to wait for the house to reconvene, impeach the incumbent Speaker and restart the process. I laugh at APÇ loll
I don't know what you think you know,but you just said a judge would've rule on a case that has been withdrawn! really? in the eyes of the law,it's crystal clear,Omirin is speaker. again to use your logic,I can say that the fact that fayose is in court to stop the proceedings means the proceedings are legal,this is strictly based on your logic.

3 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Issues here require critical thought, why not try the children's area of nairaland?
Perhaps he should consider Romance section or sexuality. grin

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
baby124:

People's mandate after the video of illegality that was planned and executed in Ekiti. I laugh in spanish. Or you think that video has been forgotten. Fayose will spend the rest of his days battling one misdeed or the other. Thank God you resent illegality, because all the illegality will soon be the very bane of Fayose. The impunity, use of military like house boys and the threatening of others. What about the rumors of murders that need to be investigated. There is no statute of limitation on murder. I hope you know. wink

If this audio not video as you wrongly said is a veritable tool to win the case, how come they didn't wait for judgement which they have already lost twice...so what are talking

Murder APC state chairman is the one answering murder case which fayemi fraudulently closed but fayose has reopened it....

If PDP through Jonathan abused military like Obj and co; you won't be here typing this and forming e-warrior...

Rumours....Do we deal on rumours or constitutionality?.... plz for beer parlour gist, log out and try your street joint cool

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
baby124:

Fayose is very hard to protect. He has messed himself up everywhere he turns. There is so much more that he can be chased out with. He has put the sharp knife under his own stomach, all he needs is a small push or little wind to blow and he impales himself with the knife.

In life, ka rora feso jaiye always. Peace. See you at the impeachment party. I will be hosting one on NL grin

oh baby ! ,oh lady!!

yr analysis making me go crazy!!!

Barca's pseudo analysis making me lazy!!!!!

Fayose's impeachment boat is fast sailing ,

no need for wailing

cos kirikiri is still waiting

u remember Ekitigate

to impunity, our institutions he n his confederates they subjugate

oh baby ,oh lady.

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Mogidi: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps he should consider Romance section or sexuality. grin

Or "musiwa section", goodluck to him.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
1wolex85:

I don't know what you think you know,but you just said a judge would've rule on a case that has been withdrawn! really? in the eyes of the law,it's crystal clear,Omirin is speaker. again to use your logic,I can say that the fact that fayose is in court to stop the proceedings means the proceedings are legal,this is strictly based on your logic.
Lol, Oga you file notice to withdraw suit does not mean that the suit is automatically withdrawn. Fayose going to court is to challenge illegality and not otherwise grin. Whichever way, the case will undergo lots of adjournment, applications, counter applications and appeals.

Politics and The Law grin

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

You probably reside in a parallel world from our realuty, the peoples mandate can't be taken away by illegality .
the stolen mandate? you people like dreaming.

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by idu1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

you are hypocrite...

Jonathan era is over...
Take your corrupt mind to somalia...

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Or "musiwa section", goodluck to him.
hahaahahahah ade Ademusiwa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Omirin and groups know whatsup...26-0 await you all..
even if Fayose rigs 1000 to zero, sorry he is going. it is a done deal. enough dynamite on his laps to make him impotent if he eventually survives the explosion of him spending the rest of his gangster life in jail!

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by churchmind: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
baby124:
LOL, so you know there is all this constitutionality and gbagbagba (big grammer)

Where were you when 7 was greater than 19. Please, pocket your self righteousness and spare us the nonsense.
shutup wen u r being educated keep quiet n learn afterall u no pay shishi

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Mogidi: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
even if Fayose rigs 1000 to zero, sorry he is going. it is a done deal. enough dynamite on his laps to make him impotent if he eventually survives the explosion of him spending the rest of his gangster life in jail!

Stop wasting your time, Tinubu met an equal in Fayose, Fayose is ready to play it dirty if the need arises, we're not dealing with the peace-loving Jonathan here.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Nonsense

I am looking for the sense in your post for which APC is dashing you "likes"...Have they upgraded you to pay per letter typed notwithstanding if it made sense or not

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Mogidi: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
churchmind:
shutup wen u r being educated keep quiet n learn afterall u no pay shishi

It may interest you to know I've alerted the MOds about your behavior.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
san316:
fayose is going. legally or illegally.
just like the dumb GEJ of Otuoke, he will be swept away.

Considering what fayose has been doing since he was sworn in, you will know the following

1. he is not ready for governance
2. he does everything but legal
3. only his thugs are those that are not ashamed of him. well, the police will handle them.
4. He knows he is a goner.

Pls oga, no vex...you fit explain to me what he has been doing for which you arrived at the above conclusion... I dey wait bro...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Stop wasting your time, Tinubu met an equal in Fayose, Fayose is ready to play it dirty if the need arises, we're not dealing with the peace-loving Jonathan here.
unless you are leaving in the dreamworld. Fayose sent Ekiti obas to Oba of Lagos to beg Tinubu his equal? ahahahahaha Mogidi please soro gidi . we go shock una!

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
patrickmuf:
It won't take an SS 1 student of Government anything to know that 7 doesn't form a quorum in a house of 26. Barcanista goofed.

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

I had to trash this crap twice to make it what it is - trash.

grin grin grin grin grin
if only the mad man knew he was mad, he won't be messing around....Whoever reads the write up and sees your reaction, will no doubt know that you are 100% qualified for yabaleft cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Mogidi: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
unless you are leaving in the dreamworld. Fayose sent Ekiti obas to Oba of Lagos to beg Tinubu his equal? ahahahahaha Mogidi please soro gidi . we go shock una!
Can you post link to the above story?
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Lol, Oga you file notice to withdraw suit does not mean that the suit is automatically withdrawn. Fayose going to court is to challenge illegality and not otherwise grin. Whichever way, the case will undergo lots of adjournment, applications, counter applications and appeals.

Politics and The Law grin
politics and Law you know APC sabi am pass PDP. sebi you know.

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
baby124:

Was he not the speaker before Fayose ILLEGALLY imposed a FAKE speaker for THE SEVEN FRAUDULENT members who are GREATER [/b]than [b]NINETEEN?

Was their ever a case of seven greater than nineteen as in inequality or that the lawmakers absconded from duty post....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Flirts With Another Woman On The Streets Of London / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.