Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. (7198 Views)

Ondo Apc Crisis Bola Ilori Is Selfishly Using Tinubu!!! / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by jaso1(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2015
Asari Dokubo was enjoying throughout Jonathan government at the detriment of all Nigerians. He was always there to attack anybody perceived to be anti-Jonathan. He's at what he knows best during Obasanjo and Yaradua regim, igniting violence and hide under insincere Niger delta course.
Our newly elected president, Muhammad Buhari speech is loud and vocal enough for deaf and dump to know different between clueless and active president.
If Asari dokubo try any rubbish, he will end up his life in kirikiri. If he tried to escape arrest, they will kill him and keep his body as a reference to those who may be nursing such evil mission.

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by vedd: 3:19pm On May 30, 2015
Those who have ear, let them hear!

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 30, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

eat your poo and your witch craft heart . we are a free people .

you can not stop biafra it alive and given you all nightmares .

up biafra grin

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by EasternPride: 3:25pm On May 30, 2015
OP 1960s don go, now even Biafrans abroad will fund this war u have in mind for 1000 years to come.

Keep quiet.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by emonye6(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 30, 2015
shatap and deal with it .

we lost 6 million family members and you want me zip my mouth ?

we rather died together , Nijiryans can not raise the dead or else we forgive you .

we don't want to be friends and family with you any more ,it is not by force to relate . shuoo.

biafra jare .

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by chiefolododo(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2015
Gowon should have wiped them out of existence

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
chiefolododo:

you wish but he failed yesterday but today his people are dying like flies ,

in the hands of marauders every day , 300 killed just in a month .

zip your ewedu mouth it stinks .

mean while long live biafra till infinity . cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by jaso1(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
You these idiots want Biafra and you are in every part of the country as if you're chased out of your region. Do you want Nigeria name change to Biafra to enable you claim the whole country?
I don't know how you people reason!

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by 1deadlugard: 3:36pm On May 30, 2015
jaso1:
You these idiots want Biafra and you are in every part of the country as if you're chased out of your region. Do you want Nigeria name change to Biafra to enable you claim the whole country?

dis agbaroros sef ,who laugh last laugh best . oil thieves .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by SOUNDKING: 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
jaso1:
Asari Dokubo was enjoying throughout Jonathan government at the detriment of all Nigerians. He was always there to attack anybody perceived to be anti-Jonathan. He's at what he knows best during Obasanjo and Yaradua regim, igniting violence and hide under insincere Niger delta course.
Our newly elected president, Muhammad Buhari speech is loud and vocal enough for deaf and dump to know different between clueless and active president.
If Asari dokubo try any rubbish, he will end up his life in kirikiri. If he tried to escape arrest, they will kill him and keep his body as a reference to those who may be nursing such evil mission.
if Dokubo replies your shiit it will be an insult to him. But don't forget to look into the mirror every blessed morning and call your self a wicked fool. As for the war, i laugh you,it took Britain,USSR,Egypt etc 3 years,now bring it on for we are ready,dont forget that this one will be fought in your own land, and it will take you people another century to recover cos we will have no mercy, i will destroy both living and non living as you did in our land....so bring it on.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Tocheagle(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2015
jaso1:
do not generalise, not all of us wants this madness. Those calling for biafra are wasting time. Cos the disunity among the igbos is award winning .

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by SOUNDKING: 3:43pm On May 30, 2015
chiefolododo:
he had the intention but he couln't, your people saw what they never expected so they resulted to bombing market,churches school and blockade but here i am today am an Igbo man without fear, but when you call for another war bear in mind the Britain is no longer on your side.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by dckelvin(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2015
Tocheagle:
do not generalise, not all of us wants this madness. Those calling for biafra are wasting time. Cos the disunity among the igbos is award winning .

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by YoruBanger: 3:44pm On May 30, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

we lost 6 million family members and you want me zip my mouth ?

6-what? ? ? I thought it was 3-million? Why do these numbers keep changing? Or are you equating yourselves to the 6million Jews that Hitler massacred? But then again some of you believe you are one of the lost tribes of Israel, in which case it would mean some of you were amongst those gassed by hitler. Am I right?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by chiefolododo(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
How much i love ndigbo! my gf is an ibo girl but this biafra of a thing will always get you punished . be not a rebel
SOUNDKING:
he had the intention but he couln't, your people saw what they never expected so they resulted to bombing market,churches school and blockade but here i am today am an Igbo man without fear, but when you call for another war bear in mind the Britain is no longer on your side.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Eshinwaju: 3:48pm On May 30, 2015
Asari n d biafrans will soon hear from baba...... angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by SOUNDKING: 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

dis agbaroros sef ,who laugh last laugh best . oil thieves .
they are on afutile search for oil in the Chad basin,cos it has dawn on them that the era of divide and steal is over, why can't dokubo own an oil well,why is it that soldiers were sent to crush the millitant just because they demanded their right,how about oddi killing. Wickedness will prevail but only for a while.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Eshinwaju: 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
Tocheagle:

Then it is better u warn them.....our patience is wearing thin..... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by winniz: 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
chiefolododo:

Which Gowon? Same Gowon's his people are been Slaughtered at plateau state.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2015
YoruBanger:

6-what? ? ? I thought it was 3-million? Why do these numbers keep changing? Or are you equating yourselves to the 6million Jews that Hitler massacred? But then again some of you believe you are one of the lost tribes of Israel, in which case it would mean some of you were amongst those gassed by hitler. Am I right?

ask your self .

shuoo na by force ? go stop your family ranting in the sambisa first .

may boko haram rule your people . we are not Nigerian na by force ? see me see wahala .

but mean while i love biafra land . cool

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by teufelein(f): 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by size40: 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
If the war and crisis Asari Dokubo is preaching and instigating starts now, Asari will not be seen anywhere. He will run away.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by leke12(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
One thing u forget is that Biafra can only be achieve outside Nigeria territory maybe Cameroon! 1914 is d almagamation of north and south protectorate not igbo and hausa protectorate or igbo and yoruba. For any secession the whole south protectorate must decide to secede including the south west which takes long and legal process both internally and internationally. Anything short of that will be term insurgency or civil rebellion just like what boko haram are doing. And the solution is military clamp down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by SOUNDKING: 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
Tocheagle:
the unity amongs the housa and yorobbers are overwhelming, but na party una dey do with guns and marchet in ekiti, do slave have a choice against their master's wish? For your information today we celebrate our heroes, bia ka anyi tuo gi nkwu, we wait not on oil loot, ndi ori.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by 1deadlugard: 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
Eshinwaju:

him don tey tey wey him dey knack 9 years old kitten grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by 1deadlugard: 3:59pm On May 30, 2015
Eshinwaju:

him don tey tey wey him dey knack 9 years old punana grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2015
No be only biafra, na frabia una go see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by DelticStephEn(f): 4:03pm On May 30, 2015
leke12:
One thing u forget is that Biafra can only be achieve outside Nigeria territory maybe Cameroon! 1914 is d almagamation of north and south protectorate not igbo and hausa protectorate or igbo and yoruba. For any secession the whole south protectorate must decide to secede including the south west which takes long and legal process both internally and internationally. Anything short of that will be term insurgency or civil rebellion just like what boko haram are doing. And the solution is military clamp down.
apart from this don't you have any other quote for us.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by SOUNDKING: 4:03pm On May 30, 2015
chiefolododo:
How much i love ndigbo! my gf is an ibo girl but this biafra of a thing will always get you punished . be not a rebel
i don't give a jack if your GF is an igbo,women can flirt with anybody,but the fact is that you are Neither my friend nor my Brother.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by kettykin: 4:08pm On May 30, 2015
chiefolododo:
with what would gowon had wiped them out with, foolish cowards who used hunger to starve innocent woment and children to death coming online to make noise, the same fools who could not even raise a finger when cameroon decided to take over bakassi under one of theri governments

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by chiefolododo(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2015
of course i didnt say that i am your friend or broda . Nnamdi azikiwe your greatest father believed in one Nigeria but chinua achebe and ojukwu have corrupted your minds
SOUNDKING:
i don't give a jack if your GF is an igbo,women can flirt with anybody,but the fact is that you are Neither my friend nor my Brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG / What Buhari Must Do To Win 2015 Election / ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.