Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga (7255 Views)

Ekiti Impeachment Notice / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:31am On Apr 11, 2015
baby124:
LOL, so you know there is all this constitutionality and gbagbagba (big grammer)

Where were you when 7 was greater than 19. Please, pocket your self righteousness and spare us the nonsense.
THE 7 WARE GREAT WITH MAZE, WHILE 19 WARE USLESS WITHOUT MAZE. LOBA TAN
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:32am On Apr 11, 2015
baby124:
LOL, so you know there is all this constitutionality and gbagbagba (big grammer)

Where were you when 7 was greater than 19. Please, pocket your self righteousness and spare us the nonsense.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Cc: whynotthetruth anonimi dearpreye Truckpusher mogidi tomakint jmaine collynzo9 temitemi1
Nairaland champion, how market na? I heard that u lost a ministerial aide slot. No condition is permanent, bro. PDP may be back in 2091.

5 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 4:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am still waiting for a verifiable link where fayose sent emissaries to Jagaban via Oba Lagos as you said here...

With all this your grammar, you for borrow some sense put inside instead of just propaganda and lies with empty long rhetorics....u no try sef bro m

www.naij.com >NEWS>Elections 2015
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Scatterboss(m): 4:49am On Apr 11, 2015
If the naive op can justify 7 men impeachment of the speaker. Then the 19 can also go ahead and impeach the governor, then the governor can go to court As well. Very simple.

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Bayswater: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2015
baby124:

Parade has changed hands. Maga that is Fayose has paid. The judge will collect and still treat his mess up.

Now, i wonder what confidence Fayose has in the judiciary after he rubbished them?

He expects a favorable judgement? He expects the law and court to work?

buhahahaha, people who are delusional think others are fools.

The hearing for the notice of discontinuance comes up on April 25. Just expect the PDP to object to it. Just do a little calculation and you will know the G19 will stay in that court and grow old there.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Oklander: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
The case of the status of the Speakership is in court. Remember that irrespective of the outcome, someon still appeal grin plus there are other legal ropes to cut. I de laugh.
You dey laugh? You are so happy that the gross illegality of 7 members impeaching a speaker against 19 may be too late to be corrected? You have become totally shameless.

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by jmaine: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Cc: whynotthetruth anonimi dearpreye Truckpusher mogidi tomakint jmaine collynzo9 temitemi1

Bro, there is nothing to fear, Fayose is going no where, don't mind the noise . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2015
angelsing:
You are just ranting all over the thread like u are begging for attention...We have seen you, can u just suck it up and let Barcanista answer is own quote

Bro, since when did my freedom of expression and speech start being impaired and regulated by you...
Did I stop you from commenting?
Isn't it a free world again?
Why not ignore me if you think I am begging for attention?
Did I mention you here?
Kindly don't allow me handle you abysmally? cool

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Oklander:
You dey laugh? You are so happy that the gross illegality of 7 members impeaching 19 may be too late to be corrected? You have become totally shameless.

Sorry bro, they impeached the speaker not the 19members...those others chose party allegiance to constitutional responsibility...

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by wirinet(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
This Barcanista is just seeking attention. If he had any shame at all he and his cohorts should hide their face in shame, after Buhari defied all their shenanigans and trounced GEJ at the polls.

Now Barcanista has now left fighting for his clan's man (Jonathan) and is now in love with Fayose. Nyoko was impeached, he was not interested, Taraba deputy governor was impeached, he kept quiet. He is now writing a long epistle on Fayose's impeachment process.

If you have a grain of morals at all, you will realize that Speaker Omirin was never impeached and he remained speaker all through the Ekiti saga. Fayose was only using the Police and the army to prevent the speaker and the house from performing their constitutional duty, and at the same time imposing an impostor as speaker. You do not need the court to tell you that in our constitution, 7 members cannot impeach a speaker in a 26 man house. The same way Bipi and his gang of 5 wanted to impeach the rivers state assemby speaker.

Be careful what you advocate for, it might come back and hunt you one day. A day might come when only one or two persons would be impeaching a governor or even the president.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by angelsing(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, since when did my freedom of expression and speech start being impaired and regulated by you...
Did I stop you from commenting?
Isn't it a free world again?
Why not ignore me if you think I am begging for attention?
Did I mention you here?
Kindly don't allow me handle you abysmally? cool
are ur last words question or a statement?...You are free to handle ur self do way u like but there is so much anger in all ur words...Pipe down and take it easy...Your candidate my lose today he can still be a winner tomorrow
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
angelsing:
are ur last words question or a statement?...You are free to handle ur self do way u like but there is so much anger in all ur words...Pipe down and take it easy...Your candidate my lose today he can still be a winner tomorrow

I write with free will and also comment as I feel like, but don't you ever come around to attack my person instead of the topic astake... because you won't like it if we play dirty...thanks
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by angelsing(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I write with free will and also comment as I feel like, but don't you ever come around to attack my person instead of the topic astake... because you won't like it if we play dirty...thanks
I don't see how I have attack ur person..get off ur high horse and stop talking like any of ur dirty play will kill me...worst u could do is to insult my parent and my self... U are free to express ur self the way u like..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Sector Losing N24bn Monthly To Imported Fuel –fashola / Nigerian States Will Soon Be Allowed To Distribute Power - Goodluck / Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.