Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. (1636 Views)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
There is this saying guys/girls don't forget their first love because of the feeling and experience, Because of the naivity most of our relationships with them always end in break-up.

Now that we are mature/experienced can you marry that special someone regardless of your current relationship?

Be sincere your lover is not on nairaland.

Sorry guys no list this time.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by naijaboiy: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Can someone marry a dead person? cry
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Back then I thought we were 'it' - the 'real deal'. I was giddy like the school BOY I WAS. My priorities were undefined. She was pretty, popular and charming. I guess I thought those were the basic requisites for a 'perfect' relationship. In retrospect, I was wrong. I want more now. She was contented with being the adorable pretty doll. Now I fancy females whose psyches go way deeper than that.

No, I wouldn't settle with my first 'love' , charming as she was.

3 Likes

Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
Can someone marry a dead person? cry

I'm so sorry I didn't know she is dead. Ok ok that won't stop man of list ok what of your second love?
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Back then I thought we were 'it' - the 'real deal'. I was giddy like the school BOY I WAS. My priorities were undefined. She was pretty, popular and charming. I guess I thought those were the basic requisites for a 'perfect' relationship. In retrospect, I was wrong. I want more now. She was contented with being the adorable pretty doll. Now I fancy females whose psyches go way deeper than that.

No, I wouldn't settle with my first 'love' , charming as she was.
This is thesonofmark? Unbelieveable!
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:

This is thesonofmark? Unbelieveable!

The son of Mark has a palpitating organ in his left thoracic cavity like you do too, Daviyjones.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by naijaboiy: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:

I'm so sorry I didn't know she is dead. Ok ok that won't stop man of list ok what of your second love?
i don't Love that one like the first one cry
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

i don't Love that one like the first one cry
boss I hate to say this because I respect you a lot.

Boss this thread is not for you.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by cocoberry(f): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Over and over and over again!!! His late mum new I was crazy for her Son (Olanrewaju).......... but Couldn't compromised my Religion for it...
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by naijaboiy: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:
boss I hate to say this because I respect you a lot.

Boss this thread is not for you.
cry
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by falconey(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2015
she Was the only girl in this world that made tears DROP from my eyes for months.

The feelings was unique, it was the greatest thing I have ever felt for someone, I WILL even in my dream.

if my GF sees this I'm in serious trouble.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by jnrbayano(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2015
"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end."

<<<Benjamin Disraeli>>>

Marry wetin?

1 Like

Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
jnrbayano:
"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end."

<<<Benjamin Disraeli>>>

Marry wetin?
DUMB
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Noway. the guy didn't even know how to kiss.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Noway. the guy didn't even know how to kiss.
why are you always hor.ny?
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by jnrbayano(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:
DUMB

Who is DUMB?

Myself or Benjamin Disraeli?
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by ifyan(m): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:
There is this saying guys/girls don't forget their first love because of the feeling and experience, Because of the naivity most of our relationships with them always end in break-up.
Now that we are mature/experienced can you marry that special someone regardless of your current relationship?
Be sincere your lover is not on nairaland.
Sorry guys no list this time.

Believed me I don't think it right.

Because lack of experience play in and ....
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Whatever is by gone should b left by gone.... I for one so much believe in that logic...
Though we r still close pals, d fact remains clear that nothing of such can ever take place...
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by iPrevail(m): 3:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Absolutely! ...I still love her though I don't miss her undecided
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Slow547: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Ummmmmmmmmm, i dont know
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2015
jnrbayano:

Who is DUMB?

Myself or Benjamin Disraeli?
I'm still comtemplating on that.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Thank God I don't have feelings nor do I Love..... am not a robot just hear to read comments
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Segirl18:
Whatever is by gone should b left by gone.... I for one so much believe in that logic...
Though we r still close pals, d fact remains clear that nothing of such can ever take place...

I sense he hurt you.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by jnrbayano(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:

I'm still comtemplating on that.

Please, can you be a little quicker....

I really want to know.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by djeezy(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2015
"The magic of first love is the ignorance that it will never end'' Quote of the day.

I like to move on in life and seek for something better than the former. When this don't work out there's a pretty good reason why it didn't. My priorities and prerequisite for choosing a girlfriend then and now differs. For instance then I was just more interested in physical beauty neglecting other facets I should have considered. If I'm to weigh my first love on my current benchmark and what it is predicated upon now, she may not even be an option to consider. While I enjoyed the love and thrill while it lasted, I'd also consider letting the past be past.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2015
djeezy:
"The magic of first love is the ignorance that it will never end'' Quote of the day.

I like to move on in life and seek for something better than the former. When this don't work out there's a pretty good reason why it didn't. My priorities and prerequisite for choosing a girlfriend then and now differs. For instance then I was just more interested in physical beauty neglecting other facets I should have considered. If I'm to weigh my first love on my current benchmark and what it is predicated upon now, she may not even be an option to consider. While I enjoyed the love and thrill while it lasted, I'd also consider letting the past be past.

Boss I believe the reason it didn't work out is because you were young and naïve, well both of y'all.

With your experience now and the magic of first love I believe you two will do well. Boss if the past is the best option we have to make us happy and be a better man we should take it.

What has change since you both separated? Haven't you date an average of 3 or 4 since you left her? Is that how we will keep letting the past be past?

Surprisingly this is your longest post have seen this year.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Twaci(f): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2015
angry No.

Definitely not.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote
author=cocoberry post=32577363]Over and over and over again!!! His
late mum new I was crazy for her Son (Olanrewaju).......... but Couldn't
compromised my Religion for it... [/quote] Do You Mean Vectorthaviper the Nigerian Rapper.:p
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:

I sense he hurt you.

Sure dear, he really touched me where it pained me d most.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Segirl18:

Sure dear, he really touched me where it pained me d most.
in any way the love you had for him can't make you think otherwise?
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:
in any way the love you had for him can't make you think otherwise?

Not anymore cos d love has died down....I'm happy we re still in Gud terms sha, which certainly means I've forgiven him BT certainly can't go back to him which is quite clear to us both.
Re: If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. by djeezy(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2015
daviyjones:

Boss I believe the reason it didn't work out is because you were young and naïve, well both of y'all.

With your experience now and the magic of first love I believe you two will do well. Boss if the past is the best option we have to make us happy and be a better man we should take it.

What has change since you both separated? Haven't you date an average of 3 or 4 since you left her? Is that how we will keep letting the past be past?

Surprisingly this is your longest post have seen this year.
Lol well this isn't my longest post this year. I addressed the topic as it appears. I clearly stated in my post ab initio that I could not marry my first love if I was giving the chance. I aforementioned the factor of not had the basic prerequisites which clearly connotes that I was young and naive. So obviously if I'm to fall in love with her today, she may not be what I want in a woman because my standard now differs from my standard from the fons et origo.

My point is, if I hadn't met her when I was young and naive and meet her today, I may probably not ask her out or even date her because there are some things I won't ignore now like character and personality which I did ignore during those days when beauty and nice figure was what we sought for. Then as for having subsequent girlfriends and ex as you pointed out. I call it experience. I believe the best source of knowledge is experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Lies Ladies Tell To Deceive Men / M / Can Anyone Tell Me The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.