Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf (1914 Views)

How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? / My New Gf Histories! / My new GF vs YourMain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by chichriso: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
not funny

Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by naijaboiy: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2015
What is this? undecided
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by vjsmiles: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2015
all i see is two semi-illiterates competing with one another on who to distabilize my eye retina with specially formulatedv""grammartical miscombobulations" angry
una wan kill person
wtf is this hoe saying?
what ffvcking time is it over there in Nigeria?
Have you ever heard of.^AMERIKAN ENGLISH SPELLER?
google it...
senseless haempophrodite wink
no offe?nse bby smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by chichriso: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
What is this? undecided

it is what you think
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by chichriso: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2015
vjsmiles:
all i see are two semi-illiterates competing with one another on who to distabilize my eye retina with specially formulate "grammertical miscombobulations" angry

u are on point
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by vanen2: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmm mentababulon!

1 Like

Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by pTomz(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Clueless people everywhere
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by vjsmiles: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2015
chichriso:

u are on point

Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by naijaboiy: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2015
chichriso:

it is what you think
Well I think it's bullshit undecided
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by ZedX1: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2015
All I see is a discussion between 2 fools.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by VickyRotex(f): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2015
To think you had to do this, with her name revealed to public. embarassed

I don't know how to classify the 3 of you undecided
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
huh
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2015

OP, if unintelligence was illegal you'd serving a life sentence already.
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by ifex370(m): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2015
excuse me pleass

Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by ifex370(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
To think you had to do this, with her name revealed to public. embarassed

I don't know how to classify the 3 of you undecided

grin

whose the third person dear smiley
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by VickyRotex(f): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2015
ifex370:

grin

whose the third person dear smiley

The 2 love birds and Op. lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by Kayoski(m): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Wat really got me was ""am trying to learn how to interact with my female FOES"... and the equally dumb girl said ok... LOL
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by stephenqueen: 12:53am On Apr 11, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by Demlad99(m): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Oh God, what is this?
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by Lisaflex(f): 1:53am On Apr 11, 2015
vjsmiles:
[b] [font=courier] [size=11pt] all i see is two semi-illiterates competing with one another on who to distabilize my eye retina with specially formulate "grammertical miscombobulations" angry
una wan kill person
I c sm miscombobulations(woteva dt means) in ur write up as well... If u r gna point out sm1 else's flaws, i expect u 2 be flawless..U shld hv said "formulated" n not "formulate" + its"grammatical" not "grammertical"....*Runs away*

1 Like

Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by Slow547: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Too funny... stay in school
Re: See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf by Good182: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Made my day

(1) (Reply)

8 Things That Makes A Man Attractive To Women. / Love Quotes Or Sayings That Took Your Breath Away !! / Go Back To Your Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.