Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? (1233 Views)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / My New Gf Histories! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by eniba(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wad up guys? How una dey? The cold wey dey around fit make person run mad. I no even fit type well sef. I kept asking myself - "Am I still in Nigeria?". Otutu fe mu mi pa.

Hen hen, the reason I bring una here na cuz of this question:
"How long are you supposed to wait to have sex with your new girlfriend or boyfriend?"

I know itz a stupid question, abeg answer am stupidly. And if itz a nice question to you, kindly answer nicely. I want sincere and specific answers, you fit share us some of your experiences with your boyfriends and girlfriends.....you get? *wink*

How long? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? No ooooo.....make years no dey there ooo....lolz.

You want to see my own answer? Nah! Make I wait till you tell me your own answer. Oya drop your answers as comments.

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
1 hour

3 Likes

Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by talk2alabama: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sex is nothing bro.....
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

Like 5mins.. Thats a very long time actually.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by mengho(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
That one ba easy..... grin

Wait till you guys are married grin

Think of it dis way, Assuming it was your daughter will you feel happy some random dude is banging her b4 marriage grin

I always remember dat when I approach a lady.

If you want sex go to a brothel cheesy
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
As soon as the relationship kicks off. A minute after 'Yes' grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
After my birthday
With a negative HIV result from 7different labs
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
kenonze:
After my birthday
kuku kill am.... grin too long

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
kenonze:
After my birthday
29th Feb ur birthday?
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Montelukast(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
No waiting required! You eat the pĆ¼sssy two seconds after she agrees to be your girlfriend!
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
who sex epp.
ain't got time for such stuffs.

T34M V1RG1N
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by dyangprof(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
be matured dude.
or ar u frm duara in buhari village?
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Solmax(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
No time to waste, just as soon as U can get to be alone.
No siblings, Neighbors and friends invited
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by softiebae: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
A month
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Marverick(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
If ure getting multiple indications of intreast from her nd you hv started kissing or making out, why waste time grin
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sex start asap. To avoid stories that touch
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by knightsson: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
wait? why should I wait?
Re: How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? by adegeye38(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Till marriage

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Posing.? / Lady Gets Abnormal Skin Rashes After Sleeping With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary / 7 Ways In Which Women Control Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.