Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home (25091 Views)

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by enkay0525: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg,make election do finish make we hear word.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by TopHand: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Gr8amechi:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives candidate representing Apapa Constituency 1 Ayodeji Joseph has been stopped from leaving his home soldiers, PM News gathered.

Apapa Constituency 1 is base of Jimi Agbaje, the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate for today’s election.

A source close to Joseph said the soldiers who were led by a certain Lt. Col Momoh who was at the local government collation centre. “He has no business at the collation centre and we do not understand what he was doing there because he is a serving military officer, the source said.

The source further claimed that Momoh distributed hand bands to soldiers under his jurisdiction.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/11/soldiers-stop-apc-reps-candidate-from-leaving-his-home/
Oga Lt. col Momoh no get to comfortable, oya begin pack ya load, I don look yur future, ee say for june deployment to baga, from there find yur dey to Bama, afterwards lake chad, then to boko haram central city.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by elvisco44: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
geoworldedu:
ambode we know
JK is not OK for now.

even the oba said JK cant rule for now.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Oziohindase(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2015
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE OUTGOING PRESIDENT WENT THERE FOR, LETS WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN, JUST NEED 50SHARES FOR AMBODE WHILE 30LIKES FOR JIMI

3 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Banter1(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Let PDP rig all they can, they won't succeed in lagos. And if the do, we will get our mandate back through election tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:

when apc showed displeasure about GEJ visiting Lagos on election eve, the saTANist group on NL are shouting and saying apc and propaganda.
is it now clear to you all, another ekiti case loading, oppositional are arrested and restricted during ekiti election, now they want to use such formation in Lagos.
God wount make this evil men starting from GEJ wish comes true.

Where are the robot who call that thief and Nigeria greatest terrorrist an HERO.

GEJ is not an hero but a thief sent by devil to destroy Nigeria.
I will always regret voting for him in 2011.

APC

Ur always used to stupid talk

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by gaussy(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Amboo ooo amboo......abeg 100 likes for Ambode.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2015
tpbehappy:
O ma ya yin lenu ti Agbaje ba wole( You will be surprised if Agbaje emerges as the next Lagos Governor), I still do not understand the hatred for Jimi Agbaje. Do you want him to support Buhari when he is a card carrying member of PDP. Let us stop the politics of hatred and tribalism. I am a Yoruba man and all we want is change of Government both at Federal level and at state level. I belong to the same profession with Akinwunmi Ambode and he is a senior professional colleague but I cant blindly support him having done what he did in Lagos as the Accountant General of the state. Let us vote wisely and let us embrace peace after the announcement of the result.
ambode will win no doubt about it pls post d rigging strategy of APC post it here where they are thumb printing ballot papers hmmmm .stop telling us lies here ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by wyqay: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2015
jk 4 sure

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by libertyfather(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
hazyfm:
Agbaje you can't win Lagos
JK is just kidding after good,road, housing and a lot of development on ground coutesy APC all he has for lagosian is wifi, he want compete with MTN,GLO n Zain ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by cowgirl9090: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Abeg, give me 100 likes for Ambode or give me 100 shares for Agbaje.

do you think this is a presidential election where people in other states will give you all the likes and shares and they still count...no way! you have to realise that people currently in other states apart from Lagos giving you those likes and shares is just a waste of time.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2015
cowgirl9090:

do you think this is a presidential election where people in other states will give you all the likes and shares and they still count...no way! you have to realise that people currently in other states apart from Lagos giving you those likes and share is just a waste of time.
why are yu already afraid. Dont be afraid. Keep calm and vote for APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by cytellProperty: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Ashiwere Progressives Congress has started with their propaganda again. They are jittery because JK Will win Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by ajebuter(f): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Ojo esin Tinubu ti shu, o ma ro leni..,

Dancing shoki already..

Jk we know, jk we trust, jk we love,

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by ajebuter(f): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2015
gaussy:
Amboo ooo amboo......abeg 100 likes for Ambode.

For where?

Jk we know, jk we trust, jk we vote!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by perryy(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
oakson:
Jimi is destined to destroy the heritage of the Yorubas. His likes are rare but very catastrophic e.g Afonja
Stop Him With Your PVC
Vote Ambode
Tinubu is the neo Afonja. He dine and wine with the Fulani who will in turn, destroy the Yorubas. Watch out.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by derecho(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2015
oakson:
Jimi is destined to destroy the heritage of the Yorubas. His likes are rare but very catastrophic e.g Afonja
Stop Him With Your PVC
Vote Ambode
Yorubas know who destroyed AD. JK is a detribalized Full Blooded Yoruba.
If God wants him there, no Tinubu or billion Akiolus can CHANGE that.
Stop stoking the fire of discrimination.
BTW is Yoruba culture now a culture of Injustice?
Is it now a culture that now discriminates against strangers?
When has it become Yoruba culture to discourage a Yoruba who feels qualied for a job from going for it?
Yorubas are no slaves,they represent justice

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by holatin(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur always used to stupid talk
same as dat man that fathered you
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:
same as dat man that fathered you

and u talk silly like my dad lmao.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by micrep3030(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Jk u own my vote

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2015
My joy is seeing other sensible and True Yorubas supporting Jimi Agbaje.
Add that to support from all other Tribes in Lagos, then behold your next Governor Lagos State. Jimi Agbaje.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by xakakes: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Now how do you interpret a situation where a contestant and the present member of the Lagos State House of Assembly representing Ajeromi Ifelodun in the person of Hon Ladi Balogun moving from one polling unit to another on election day with a team of supporters is that part of the electoral procedures
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by cowgirl9090: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
why are yu already afraid. Dont be afraid. Keep calm and vote for APC.
ri aye re!
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by padretech(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
you can make cool cash from your dead and condemned batteries. these batteries include cars, inverter, boats, trucks and all heavy or deep cycle batteries. visit padreinc.org or contact us on 08161195037 < call or text>
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
cowgirl9090:

ri aye re!
yu dey crase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Alhkerimu(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:

when apc showed displeasure about GEJ visiting Lagos on election eve, the saTANist group on NL are shouting and saying apc and propaganda.
is it now clear to you all, another ekiti case loading, oppositional are arrested and restricted during ekiti election, now they want to use such formation in Lagos.
God wount make this evil men starting from GEJ wish comes true.

Where are the robot who call that thief and Nigeria greatest terrorrist an HERO.

GEJ is not an hero but a thief sent by devil to destroy Nigeria.
I will always regret voting for him in 2011.

APC

Nice i realy like dat comment
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by basadenet: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
An Adage goes thus - Use what you have to get what you want. So to me, everything still in order.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by RAO1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
house arrest .. GEJ ,ur #10b don dey work..
aje ke lana, omo ku loni.....
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by lilmagambo(f): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
In God we trust so jimi is ruling lagos state
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by lilmagambo(f): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi 4 lagos state by God's grace
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by ArcBoB: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gr8amechi:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives candidate representing Apapa Constituency 1 Ayodeji Joseph has been stopped from leaving his home soldiers, PM News gathered.

Apapa Constituency 1 is base of Jimi Agbaje, the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate for today’s election.

A source close to Joseph said the soldiers who were led by a certain Lt. Col Momoh who was at the local government collation centre. “He has no business at the collation centre and we do not understand what he was doing there because he is a serving military officer, the source said.

The source further claimed that Momoh distributed hand bands to soldiers under his jurisdiction.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/11/soldiers-stop-apc-reps-candidate-from-leaving-his-home/

Buh i saw him in ma area this morning (Ijora Oloye).
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by holatin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Alhkerimu:

Nice i realy like dat comment
Tanx sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.