Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall (4063 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2015
My fiancee and i had a misunderstanding that made her call quit! It wasn't a big deal coz she has done same many times over and coming back to apologise. What surprised me this time was that after calling it a quit with me, she decided to broadcast her pin on her status 'with finally am free'. Struggling to believe her motive for doing such since she has never done it before....I was forced to comment with..'am sure you know you can't undo this!'...meaning that once people get her pin then she should be ready for the worst...some dickhead sick Buffalo came along with silly attack at me and it began to change the trajectory of my believe.
Him: undo what? Her pin?, I guess she has the the right to post her pin anywhere or give it to who her she chooses.
Me: I trust she understand my point.
Him: sure she does and so should you. And wait why would it bother you so much tongue
Me: dude..I don't think you have the right to question me here...it was directed to the owner of this I'd n not u....excuse you...do you have any vendetta to this...it will do u a lot gud if you spill it! angry
I really want to get quick answers so as to get it over with!
Him: but you have the right to question her?....as her dad?
Me: wow how convenient...I can see you just loaded a truck full of guts...dude have you noticed you're drolling?!
Him: you're sick
Me: let me break it down to you....I usually don't come this nice with guys with skewed view to issues...ama cut you a slack for the stray bullet but any more click from your toy gun will activate my NUKE...be warned
...Observation....dude came back deleting all his comment
Pls no insults,
Mature comments only

4 Likes

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
*spreads mat and wait for mature comments* cool

3 Likes

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nursecaleb(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Dont drag anything wit im again,ur fiancee is capable of killing you,maybe she s been seeing d guy

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by incredible6(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2015
simple solution errmm drop a link to her wall.

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by olu77(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2015
How old is your girl?
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Tallesty1(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Finally Free?

Seems like your girl has been missing something.

Maybe she likes double dating and could not double while with you.

Or maybe you don't give her any freedom at all?

Which one is it?
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by igivefuck4free(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2015
Bro why are you pained? Let the girl go abeg, she don make up her mind.

Singing **this hoes ain't loyal** angry

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
koife:
My fiancee and i had a misunderstanding that made her call quit! It wasn't a big deal coz she has done same many times over and coming back to apologise. What surprised me this time was that after calling it a quit with me, she decided to broadcast her pin on her status 'with finally am free'. Struggling to believe her motive for doing such since she has never done it before....I was forced to comment with..'am sure you know you can't undo this!'...meaning that once people get her pin then she should be ready for the worst...some dickhead sick Buffalo came along with silly attack at me and it began to change the trajectory of my believe.
Him: undo what? Her pin?, I guess she has the the right to post her pin anywhere or give it to who her she chooses.
Me: I trust she understand my point.
Him: sure she does and so should you. And wait why would it bother you so much tongue
Me: dude..I don't think you have the right to question me here...it was directed to the owner of this I'd n not u....excuse you...do you have any vendetta to this...it will do u a lot gud if you spill it! angry
I really want to get quick answers so as to get it over with!
Him: but you have the right to question her?....as her dad?
Me: wow how convenient...I can see you just loaded a truck full of guts...dude have you noticed you're drolling?!
Him: you're sick
Me: let me break it down to you....I usually don't come this nice with guys with skewed view to issues...ama cut you a slack for the stray bullet but any more click from your toy gun will activate my NUKE...be warned
...Observation....dude came back deleting all his comment
Pls no insults,
Mature comments only

Sounds like you put the guy in his place.
Dont mind these quixotic niggas ( they are everywhere)
They are a minor nuisance but could be major if U let them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Maybe she actually needs the freedom after all. Let her be. If she is yours she would find her way back. Just stick around, somewhere in the periphery so she knows you still love her. If she doesn't come back then move on. CHANGE

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2015
igivefuck4free:
Bro why are you pained? Let the girl go abeg, she don make up her mind.

Singing **this hoes ain't loyal** angry

I'd drink to that

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Finally Free?

Seems like your girl has been missing something.

Maybe she likes double dating and could not double while with you.

Or maybe you don't give her any freedom at all?

Which one is it?
I don't know what else to give to her....to the best of my knowledge my friends tell me am too gentoe
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
MRLANNISTER:
Maybe she actually needs the freedom after all. Let her be. If she is yours she would find her way back. Just stick around, somewhere in the periphery so she knows you still love her. If she doesn't come back then move on. CHANGE
As I speak...am on my thesis...its weighing me down
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
olu77:
How old is your girl?
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Dont drag anything wit im again,ur fiancee is capable of killing you,maybe she s been seeing d guy
Just what I was thinkimg shocked
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Richy4(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Bro. You have a lot of time responding to matters that are not worth it.

your girl "fiancee" wanted her freedom. She was just with you because no other person has showed up.

I will not accept her back if I were you. Look for some one more suitable for yourself. And please learn how to ignore some remarks in future. It was not a sign of weakness. it is classy and mature.

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Babzilla:

Sounds like you put the guy in his place.
Dont mind these quixotic niggas ( they are everywhere)
They are a minor nuisance but could be major if U let them
At first I was trying to play nice....but I I got unjegared....when the dude fell for orubebesity
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Richy4:
Bro. You have a lot of time responding to matters that are not worth it.

your girl "fiancee" wanted her freedom. She was just with you because no other person has showed up.

I will not accept her back if I were you. Look for some one more suitable for yourself. And please learn how to ignore some remarks in future. It was not a sign of weakness. it is classy and mature.
Thank you sir....noted
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by olu77(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2015
koife:

She is acting immature but you need to show maturity. Take your quarell off social media, schedule a meeting with her physically and find out what she is up to

3 Likes

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2015
olu77:

She is acting immature but you need to show maturity. Take your quarell off social media, schedule a meeting with her physically and find out what she is up to
We are about 800km apart
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by olu77(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2015
koife:

We are about 800km apart

Hmmm...then do whatsapp or call her and ignore the desperado. I mean that lousy idiot attacking you
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2015
koife:

At first I was trying to play nice....but I I got unjegared....when the dude fell for orubebesity

Hehehe next time he hollas give him this

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Thanks y'all ...I really appreciate...NL is really like fam
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2015
olu77:

Hmmm...then do whatsapp or call her and ignore the desperado. I mean that lousy idiot attacking you
She has blocked me from all SM
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by eph12(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
This is one thing I can never do. E-fight with another guy over a lady. Never! That she didn't take your side or realize her error should tell you loads. I don't think any lady can put me in this position.
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by etoroh: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Guy, free d gal. She's made up her mind, and its worse with the long distance ish. Been a victim before, I know how it feels. Man up and start over again
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
etoroh:
Guy, free d gal. She's made up her mind, and its worse with the long distance ish. Been a victim before, I know how it feels. Man up and start over again
Its not as easy as that....I have invested a lot of resource...I lost touch with ladies I would've possibly start over again with all coz I felt I had to stay responsible...it hurts...but why is it that when a lady jilts a guy they consider it as bravado and when a guy does it ...heavens must fall..sometimes authorities have the guy give the lady monetary compensation for wastd years...who then will compensate the guy. I foot this girls bill right from God knows when....I proposed to her..she went for service, camabck and stayed long without a job, I supported her emotionally and otherwise. Just last week she got a job and now breakup. Why are humans this wicked...am really loading it now. I need to talk to someone plsssssss

3 Likes

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baba, i feel your pain. These are the kind of things that turns a genuinely nice guy to a "lion". Baba, move on that gal ain't meant for you. The "right one" is on her way.

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Baba, i feel your pain. These are the kind of things that turns a genuinely nice guy to a "lion". Baba, move on that gal ain't meant for you. The "right one" is on her way.
I really appreciate you sir....God bless
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have no clue,but i know that girl will chest on u If you give her the oportunity

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
@25,she shouldn't be that silly. Why display your contact on a public forum later she would claim dogs and cats are asking her out.

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:
@25,she shouldn't be that silly. Why display your contact on a public forum later she would claim dogs and cats are asking her out.
We just had a fight now online...she is still justifying her actions
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Uniquexty(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
You sound really nice and responsible. And i heard girls find such guys boring. We are happy with those who treat us like Banana peels. Can you ignore her for some time?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend / When You're A Fine Boy And You Don't Even Realize That / See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.