Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall (4077 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Uniquexty:
You sound really nice and responsible. And i heard girls find such guys boring. We are happy with those who treat us like Banana peels. Can you ignore her for some time?
Trust me it wouldn't change anything...I've tried ignoring her for close to a month, she took it as a Lee way....I really considering a new start.
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Uniquexty(f): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2015
koife:

Trust me it wouldn't change anything...I've tried ignoring her for close to a month, she took it as a Lee way....I really considering a new start.
Then she's simply wasting your time. I heard somewhere that sometimes when a door closes, we look so hard at the closed door that we can't see the one that has been opened. Its easier said than done, but try moving on. She finally left because someone better is dropping at your feet. Don't be too down mourning the past and you won't recognize your better half.... Goodluck dear

2 Likes

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Uniquexty:
Then she's simply wasting your time. I heard somewhere that sometimes when a door closes, we look so hard at the closed door that we can't see the one that has been opened. Its easier said than done, but try moving on. She finally left because someone better is dropping at your feet. Don't be too down mourning the past and you won't recognize your better half.... Goodluck dear
Thnx dear!
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Sanguine(f): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2015
koife:

We just had a fight now online...she is still justifying her actions

The more attention you give her, the more she'd keep misbehaving. Just ignore her totally henceforth and pretend she doesn't exist. It's not gonna be easy. But with time, you'd get over her. And then by the time she realises how unreasonable she's been, you'd have moved on...

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Sanguine post=32628902]

The more attention you give her, the more she'd keep misbehaving. Just ignore her totally henceforth and pretend she doesn't exist. It's not gonna be easy. But with time, you'd get over her. And then by the time she realises how unreasonable she's been, you'd have moved on...[/qu
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sanguine:

The more attention you give her, the more she'd keep misbehaving. Just ignore her totally henceforth and pretend she doesn't exist. It's not gonna be easy. But with time, you'd get over her. And then by the time she realises how unreasonable she's been, you'd have moved on...
Fighting to stay focused....its indeed a trying time for me. Your prayers would help a great deal!
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Sanguine(f): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
koife:

Fighting to stay focused....its indeed a trying time for me. Your prayers would help a great deal!

It's only a passsing phase. You'd be fine afterall...
CHEERS!
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by VANYCUTIE(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
y is everyone blaming d girl in question? do u know her side of d story? d guy might have been domineering,probing and controlling which everyoda girl won't give in to.I belive she didn't just go. there must be a problem BTW dem which d guy does not wanna spill out.

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Briee(f): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
y is everyone blaming d girl in question? do u know her side of d story? d guy might have been domineering,probing and controlling which everyoda girl won't give in to.I belive she didn't just go. there must be a problem BTW dem which d guy does not wanna spill out.

He is the saint in the relationship but the girl keeps breaking up with him.
Op, take it or leave it, you need to work on yourself.
As for the guy, no comment
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by T3Amo(f): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
What was the misunderstanding about first before I give my final opinion. You say this is not the first time such happens
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
this is a normal thing. so pls stop crying over spilt milk. u need some growin up to do bro. dnt ever find it difficult to leave any woman givin u head/heart ache, else u will regret ur inaction
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
This is it...she called me in the morning, was having a meeting with dad..asked her to call back explaining what was going on. Before I could finish explaining, she dropped the call on me.I tried calling after the meeting but she wouldn't pickup, I assumed maybe she wasn't around her phone. I waited first 1st day, 2nd day and 3rd day...no flash ping nor return my calls. I was lucky on one of the occasions when she replied my ping. She replied with "yea'' then am like, why have not been returning my calls..she went 'I was having a meeting with my mom', I sensed she was pissed and so sued for peace but to no avail...there are sveral instance she would bave this way without concrete reasons for pickingup a fight...when I insisted to know why she has been acting strange and worst wouldn't pick my calls...she said I ask too many question. I told her then I givup that I am wrong...that she won!..since I didn't wanna drag issue..before I knew it she dropped again and sent me a text she is tired of me that she wants out, that I should muv on coz she has...that she has always suspected that am a cheat and finally I said to her that am giving up. I took it as a joke but to my ought most surprise she went to her wall and updated what I earlier wrote....this is just a summary.....copy?
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
T3Amo:
What was the misunderstanding about first before I give my final opinion. You say this is not the first time such happens
This is it...she called me in the morning, was having a meeting with dad..asked her to call back explaining what was going on. Before I could finish explaining, she dropped the call on me.I tried calling after the meeting but she wouldn't pickup, I assumed maybe she wasn't around her phone. I waited first 1st day, 2nd day and 3rd day...no flash ping nor return my calls. I was lucky on one of the occasions when she replied my ping. She replied with "yea'' then am like, why have not been returning my calls..she went 'I was having a meeting with my mom', I sensed she was pissed and so sued for peace but to no avail...there are sveral instance she would bave this way without concrete reasons for pickingup a fight...when I insisted to know why she has been acting strange and worst wouldn't pick my calls...she said I ask too many question. I told her then I givup that I am wrong...that she won!..since I didn't wanna drag issue..before I knew it she dropped again and sent me a text she is tired of me that she wants out, that I should muv on coz she has...that she has always suspected that am a cheat and finally I said to her that am giving up. I took it as a joke but to my ought most surprise she went to her wall and updated what I earlier wrote....this is just a summary.....copy?
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by samtol4(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
@Op work on your self .why are u always attracted to wrong gals?You have dated many gals yet they all left .for now Focus on your dreams and thesis .
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by kenex4ever(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yawns,
Yawns again
Op, concentrate on urself, u r not wrong, judging frm what u wrote.
She's simply tired of u, she z Bin waiting for such a minor issue to call it a quit with u n now she's got it, so, get over it already.
No amount of begging can make her change her mind except she wants to.
If she truly loves u, be assured dat one day she "may" come back to u. Then Reject her miserable a55
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
samtol4:
@Op work on your self .why are u always attracted to wrong gals?You have dated many gals yet they all left .for now Focus on your dreams and thesis .
Thnx sir...I gathered my pieces today...have been working on my thesis...guess what the energy is so great...am working like never before
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Dykecosby: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Take heart bro, shit happens, I have been in that situation before, was the first time I tried being in very serious relationship, gave in all for it to work, closed gap with all ma other female friends,in fact I was a perfect example of that nice guy.

Lessons learnt: Most ladies do not appreciate the nice guys, they prefer you rough, play and they come begging and crying for you than the reverse. Right now I am the badt innocent guy with no real emotions, I can feign it. Even to my wife such that once she behaves it I can kick her out without losing a better part of me.... My heart!

Wise up!

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Dykecosby:
Take heart bro, shit happens, I have been in that situation before, was the first time I tried being in very serious relationship, gave in all for it to work, closed gap with all ma other female friends,in fact I was a perfect example of that nice guy.

Lessons learnt: Most ladies do not appreciate the nice guys, they prefer you rough, play and they come begging and crying for you than the reverse. Right now I am the badt innocent guy with no real emotions, I can feign it. Even to my wife such that once she behaves it I can kick her out without losing a better part of me.... My heart!

Wise up!
I can feel the echoe of pains in your heart....its a cruel world!
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Olami90: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Sir, you can't tell me d level @ whch ur life/suxes matters to u is d same level @ whch dis babe matters to u, more of d reason y u av to move on irreversibly. I wunt rily blame u wit all u said, I do giv my all too in relationship. Try to b wit frnds nd gist so as to forget her asap. I am bgining to bliv most of dis ladies dnt worth d effort som nice guys put into relatnship, I av xperienced wot u are goin thru.Bliv me dat ladies can b xtremely defensive for wot they are guilty of $ argumentative dat I wonder d correlation btw d tenderness they are termd to b nd dis selfish egoistic attitude.They are bunch of confused higher animals, dt doesn't knw wot they want. Give ur absence where ur presence is not needed(d head wey go chop knocks, even if e dey akwa ibom e go reach dat syd where d knock dey and if him want mak hin use metal crown, hin go comot am to reciv d dirty knock). Bliv in ursef, see urself as essential commodity, wit dat quality whch evry reasonable lady wld wanna b wit.D savin grace is dt they are many out there(buh wit more idiots $ non wife materials) buh this is wia u use ur intelligence to sieve. Ur strength now shld b ur success whch u are lukin @ $ will speak for u at d end.Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by jamesbridget13(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2015
well i guess she is really tired of u. only her knws y op. please be calm k, dats how it can be sometimes. am a lady n i ll tell u dat for her to block u means she is done. she doesnt want any connection what so ever. so now op, accept she has left u n move on. be strong n let d hope of getting a very nice lady keep u going. i personally cant do without hearing from my huzy. even y we were courting n we had issues, i no fit block em. lialia. i always check to see if he is online n all dat. even waiting for a call from him too. so op, accept it,face ur future, u ll surely get a good lady dat ll value u. n op if u two re meant to be, she ll come back probably after regretting

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Olami90:
Sir, you can't tell me d level @ whch ur life/suxes matters to u is d same level @ whch dis babe matters to u, more of d reason y u av to move on irreversibly. I wunt rily blame u wit all u said, I do giv my all too in relationship. Try to b wit frnds nd gist so as to forget her asap. I am bgining to bliv most of dis ladies dnt worth d effort som nice guys put into relatnship, I av xperienced wot u are goin thru.Bliv me dat ladies can b xtremely defensive for wot they are guilty of $ argumentative dat I wonder d correlation btw d tenderness they are termd to b nd dis selfish egoistic attitude.They are bunch of confused higher animals, dt doesn't knw wot they want. Give ur absence where ur presence is not needed(d head wey go chop knocks, even if e dey akwa ibom e go reach dat syd where d knock dey and if him want mak hin use metal crown, hin go comot am to reciv d dirty knock). Bliv in ursef, see urself as essential commodity, wit dat quality whch evry reasonable lady wld wanna b wit.D savin grace is dt they are many out there(buh wit more idiots $ non wife materials) buh this is wia u use ur intelligence to sieve. Ur strength now shld b ur success whch u are lukin @ $ will speak for u at d end.Cheers
Tnx..,youre truly a brother from afar!
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2015
jamesbridget13:
well i guess she is really tired of u. only her knws y op. please be calm k, dats how it can be sometimes. am a lady n i ll tell u dat for her to block u means she is done. she doesnt want any connection what so ever. so now op, accept she has left u n move on. be strong n let d hope of getting a very nice lady keep u going. i personally cant do without hearing from my huzy. even y we were courting n we had issues, i no fit block em. lialia. i always check to see if he is online n all dat. even waiting for a call from him too. so op, accept it,face ur future, u ll surely get a good lady dat ll value u. n op if u two re meant to be, she ll come back probably after regretting
Thnx mom for the hope you gave....am grateful

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Olami90: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
koife:

Tnx..,youre truly a brother from afar!

U are welcom bro.
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by oshyno(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dude one thing that always work for me is putting ur girl on an edge. Any day ur girl is not afraid of loosing u, kiss d relationship goodbye. She will begin to pick hole in virtually everything u do. U great her gud morning she wud ask u what is gud about d morning. I'm not saying u shud treat ur next girl like trash but always try to be in control of the relationship.

Ur over gentleness cost u ur relationship. Date with a possibility of a brake up insight. This will make u less vulnerable. Always have a place for that "what if" soo that u won't come crashing wen it happens. Moreover success attract even d devil himsef. Work hard, make more money and u will be d one to seive them wen they flock. And believe me even that ur girl will be competing for a space in ur life.

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
oshyno:
Dude one thing that always work for me is putting ur girl on an edge. Any day ur girl is not afraid of loosing u, kiss d relationship goodbye. She will begin to pick hole in virtually everything u do. U great her gud morning she wud ask u what is gud about d morning. I'm not saying u shud treat ur next girl like trash but always try to be in control of the relationship.

Ur over gentleness cost u ur relationship. Date with a possibility of a brake up insight. This will make u less vulnerable. Always have a place for that "what if" soo that u won't come crashing wen it happens. Moreover success attract even d devil himsef. Work hard, make more money and u will be d one to seive them wen they flock. And believe me even that ur girl will be competing for a space in ur life.
Wow...u just rejuvenated me!
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
koife:
My fiancee and i had a misunderstanding that made her call quit! It wasn't a big deal coz she has done same many times over and coming back to apologise. What surprised me this time was that after calling it a quit with me, she decided to broadcast her pin on her status 'with finally am free'. Struggling to believe her motive for doing such since she has never done it before....I was forced to comment with..'am sure you know you can't undo this!'...meaning that once people get her pin then she should be ready for the worst...some dickhead sick Buffalo came along with silly attack at me and it began to change the trajectory of my believe.
Him: undo what? Her pin?, I guess she has the the right to post her pin anywhere or give it to who her she chooses.
Me: I trust she understand my point.
Him: sure she does and so should you. And wait why would it bother you so much tongue
Me: dude..I don't think you have the right to question me here...it was directed to the owner of this I'd n not u....excuse you...do you have any vendetta to this...it will do u a lot gud if you spill it! angry
I really want to get quick answers so as to get it over with!
Him: but you have the right to question her?....as her dad?
Me: wow how convenient...I can see you just loaded a truck full of guts...dude have you noticed you're drolling?!
Him: you're sick
Me: let me break it down to you....I usually don't come this nice with guys with skewed view to issues...ama cut you a slack for the stray bullet but any more click from your toy gun will activate my NUKE...be warned
...Observation....dude came back deleting all his comment
Pls no insults,
Mature comments only
*eating akara and garri*
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by ayusco85(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
koife:
My fiancee and i had a misunderstanding that made her call quit! It wasn't a big deal coz she has done same many times over and coming back to apologise. What surprised me this time was that after calling it a quit with me, she decided to broadcast her pin on her status 'with finally am free'. Struggling to believe her motive for doing such since she has never done it before....I was forced to comment with..'am sure you know you can't undo this!'...meaning that once people get her pin then she should be ready for the worst...some dickhead sick Buffalo came along with silly attack at me and it began to change the trajectory of my believe.
Him: undo what? Her pin?, I guess she has the the right to post her pin anywhere or give it to who her she chooses.
Me: I trust she understand my point.
Him: sure she does and so should you. And wait why would it bother you so much tongue
Me: dude..I don't think you have the right to question me here...it was directed to the owner of this I'd n not u....excuse you...do you have any vendetta to this...it will do u a lot gud if you spill it! angry
I really want to get quick answers so as to get it over with!
Him: but you have the right to question her?....as her dad?
Me: wow how convenient...I can see you just loaded a truck full of guts...dude have you noticed you're drolling?!
Him: you're sick
Me: let me break it down to you....I usually don't come this nice with guys with skewed view to issues...ama cut you a slack for the stray bullet but any more click from your toy gun will activate my NUKE...be warned
...Observation....dude came back deleting all his comment
Pls no insults,
Mature comments only

Why engage such a lady?
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
ayusco85:

Why engage such a lady?
It had happened before the strange behaviour
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by ayusco85(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
koife:

It had happened before the strange behaviour

Let her go man. She is bad news

1 Like

Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by koife(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2015
ayusco85:

Let her go man. She is bad news
Gathering momentum for that!
Re: The Dude That Attacked Me On My Fiancee Fbuk Wall by ayusco85(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2015
koife:

Gathering momentum for that!

She aint a wife material. Trust me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Guy Does This?? / See What A Child Posted On Facebook / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housmeate, Teddy A Shows Off His Dick While In Bambam's Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.