Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone (18140 Views)

Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) / Tension High In Osun As Tribunal Gives Vadict Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by UTEWUOJO: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP agents of violence & confusion
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by Miletiti(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
AustinBlinks:
It could be APC thugs posing as PDP though, who knows
I don't know y many ppl will be typing without use their common sence,y APC will be using thugs against its supporter,do u know that's place mention above was one of d place in osun where its large of APC suporter,better think b4 typing here pls.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by AkoEja: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
There is a PDP chieftain in Ilase-Ijesa who has unlimited supply of money who has been harassing people of the town for years. He is unhappy because, inspite of all the money he has spent in the town, people are still not ready to vote for him. This is why he has resorted to harassment and intimidation using thugs(comprised mainly of released former prisoners and drug addicts).

PDP seems to be a party where all the rogues and evil people in Nigeria are concentrated. At least, they have the highest percentage than other parties in Nigeria.
I am very privy to all that is happening in Ilase, including the murder of the Oba of Ilase by these criminals. They killed the Oba because he refused to support this PDP chieftain. At least 2 or 3 people have disappeared with no trace from the town because they would not support thisPDP chieftain. Only God or the death of this rogue will save the town.
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by lilmagambo(f): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vote JK 4 lagos state
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by Samalex2008(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
cyril83:

Omisore and pdp are working so hard to have two third in the state house of assembly so it would be easy to oust aregbesola for him to become the governor.

Dream on ehn! Osun is Apc and Apc is Osun.

This your assertion or opinion has no base. No standi focus at all. On what basis will they oust Aregbesola out that will now make Omisore the govt. Pls, work on facts and not on emotion.

N. B: Am not a politcian nor any party card bearer.
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by Samalex2008(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
AkoEja:
There is a PDP chieftain in Ilase-Ijesa who has unlimited supply of money who has been harassing people of the town for years. He is unhappy because, inspite of all the money he has spent in the town, people are still not ready to vote for him. This is why he has resorted to harassment and intimidation using thugs(comprised mainly of released former prisoners and drug addicts).

PDP seems to be a party where all the rogues and evil people in Nigeria are concentrated. At least, they have the highest percentage than other parties in Nigeria.
I am very privy to all that is happening in Ilase, including the murder of the Oba of Ilase by these criminals. They killed the Oba because he refused to support this PDP chieftain. At least 2 or 3 people have disappeared with no trace from the town because they would not support thisPDP chieftain. Only God or the death of this rogue will save the town.

Wonders shall never end. I guess this can be relay to the Osun SAS and other security agencies in the state?
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by AustinBlinks(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Miletiti:
I don't know y many ppl will be typing without use their common sence,y APC will be using thugs against its supporter,do u know that's place mention above was one of d place in osun where its large of APC suporter,better think b4 typing here pls.
Was I talking to you? if you need someone to talk to Why don't you gather around with Riff raffs like you and spare me your idiotic opinion
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by AustinBlinks(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
thundey95:

O ya define it could be?? i dont really have ur time Prof. Orubebe grin grin grin grin
Why don't you find something doing. you obviously need to
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by tibouy: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
that's my polling unit and what happened there today was never carried out by PDP cause they can't fight against a place they are dominating
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by Miletiti(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
AustinBlinks:
Was I talking to you? if you need someone to talk to Why don't you gather around with Riff raffs like you and spare me your idiotic opinion
You have proofed the kind of stupidity you are,you are not residence in osun.why are you putting your pig mouth in osun matter? dindinrin danidani ki bani lagba kekere no to banilo.maybe you one of the political thugs,hand of law will son catch you,oponu.
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by Miletiti(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
AustinBlinks:
You have proofed the kind of stupidity you are,you are not residence in osun.why are you putting your pig mouth in osun matter? dindinrin danidani ki bani lagba kekere lo tin banilo.maybe you one of the political thugs,hand of law will son catch you,oponu.
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by thundey95(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
AustinBlinks:
Why don't you find something doing

You Obviously need to Rewrite WAEC if you've written One!!! tongue tongue tongue grin grin

"FIND SOMETHING DOING"

Mama Peace family

*faint*
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by AustinBlinks(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2015
thundey95:

You Obviously need to Rewrite WAEC if you've written One!!! tongue tongue tongue grin grin

"FIND SOMETHING DOING"

Mama Peace family

*faint*
LMAOOOO.... Perhaps you need someone to open up your brain. so you think "find something doing" is not correct? you expect me to speak your primary school English by saying "find something to do" Next time you wanna correct a vocabulary, make sure you know what you're talking about, you illiterate rascal
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by AkoEja: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Samalex2008:

Wonders shall never end. I guess this can be relay to the Osun SAS and other security agencies in the state?

There has been many reports and petitions to the security agencies, but their hands are tied because this chieftain has the federal might behind him. He has the ear of the President. Each time any of the thugs are arrested, orders come from above(close to the IG of the Federation) to get the thugs released. Even though a whole Oba was shot dead and then burnt, nobody could or has been charged!
The Governor of the state(Aregbesola) is apparently aware, but cannot do anything as he is overridden by Federal might. He was said to have come to the town to openly accuse this chieftain of these atrocities. The APC top brass in Osun State have threatened to take this man to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in Hague, as they could not get anywhere with their grievances within Nigeria.
See this link :--> https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewtelegraphonline.com%2Fapc-threatens-to-drag-pdp-senatorial-candidate-to-icc%2F&ei=UakpVdy7JYX3asmtgbAF&usg=AFQjCNH-sKu4m9pb9MMRQbBhBwgkv4OJpA&bvm=bv.90491159,d.d2s

This is the kind of terror the people of that village are living under. Its a nightmare scenario for them, and you have to pity them.
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by AustinBlinks(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Miletiti:
You have proofed the kind of stupidity you are,you are not residence in osun.why are you putting your pig mouth in osun matter? dindinrin danidani ki bani lagba kekere lo tin banilo.maybe you one of the political thugs,hand of law will son catch you,oponu.
You couldn't complete a sentence without adding yoruba abusive word? anyways I'm too mature to exchange words with you. have a nice life.
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by thundey95(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2015
AustinBlinks:
LMAOOOO.... Perhaps you need someone to open up your brain. so you think "find something doing" is not correct? you expect me to speak your primary school English by saying "find something to do" Next time you wanna correct a vocabulary, make sure you know what you're talking about, you illiterate rascal

Dawg Keep Barking, better face your study, I'm very sure you can never get a D7 in English, F9 certainly, Now in your next WAEC write "find something doing" and I'm sure WAEC gonna find new fail grade for you "F10". Olodo Claiming Eng. Prof.

Now Chill make i find you bone to chop grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by AustinBlinks(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2015
thundey95:

Dawg Keep Barking, better face your study, I'm very sure you can never get a D7 in English, F9 certainly, Now in your next WAEC write "find something doing" and I'm sure WAEC gonna find new fail grade for you "F10". Olodo Claiming Eng. Prof.

Now Chill make i find you bone to chop grin grin grin grin grin
You need help boy! You really need help. I'll leave you to grow up. Until you learn how to speak better English. Have a nice life
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by Samalex2008(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
AkoEja:

There has been many reports and petitions to the security agencies, but their hands are tied because this chieftain has the federal might behind him. He has the ear of the President. Each time any of the thugs are arrested, orders come from above(close to the IG of the Federation) to get the thugs released. Even though a whole Oba was shot dead and then burnt, nobody could or has been charged!
The Governor of the state(Aregbesola) is apparently aware, but cannot do anything as he is overridden by Federal might. He was said to have come to the town to openly accuse this chieftain of these atrocities. The APC top brass in Osun State have threatened to take this man to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in Hague, as they could not get anywhere with their grievances within Nigeria.
See this link :--> https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewtelegraphonline.com%2Fapc-threatens-to-drag-pdp-senatorial-candidate-to-icc%2F&ei=UakpVdy7JYX3asmtgbAF&usg=AFQjCNH-sKu4m9pb9MMRQbBhBwgkv4OJpA&bvm=bv.90491159,d.d2s

This is the kind of terror the people of that village are living under. Its a nightmare scenario for them, and you have to pity them.

That is Nigeria for us. But I learnt a new king has been enthroned in the town but all it remains is just coronation and handling the staff of office by Aregbesola-the governor.
Does it mean the town is not in support of all these latest development?
Re: Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone by AkoEja: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
The King was never the problem. The people of the town are peaceful, liked their former king and will accept the new king without issues.
But they have the devil in their mist in the name of this PDP chieftain who seem to enjoy causing problems for everyone.
Everyone is apparently in fear. This man apparently got all the Ilase votes for PDP, even though they won nothing overall in the state, as the town is a very small town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State By State Distribution Of Prison Facilities In Nigeria / FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release / Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.