Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi (24325 Views)

Alert! Governor Amaechi's Telephone Numbers Cloned (beware Of Fake Sms) / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2015
The Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has alleged that his telephone numbers have been cloned by unknown criminals.
This was according to a statement by David Iyofor, Chief Press Secretary to the governor.
“This is to inform members of the public that the Telephone numbers of the Governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has been cloned and the criminals who did the cloning are using his phone numbers to send out fake text messages to people not to come out and vote. Pls that text message is not from Gov Amaechi. The Governor’s position remains that Rivers voters should come out to vote today. People should disregard that fake text message, ” the statement reads.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-telephone-numbers-cloned-amaechi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Okworigeorge(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2015
NOT FOR SALE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Jorussia(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2015
God help our friends in rivers state o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by obibankz(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Good for d fool call amaechi, we already celebrating Wike victory here in Obiakpor

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
This man love making headline for silly reasons. He's only trying to impress the man from daura that "he is on ground" when he is more than 100% a goner. Wike4Rivers

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by lilflipnerd: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Fee dee fee

1 Like

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by ilovecritics(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Lies!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Vado(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2015
This man's urge for attention all the time like he's the only person with enemies on earth is sickening. What a sissy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by couragekebs(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2015
amaechi no day wey u no dey get somtin to talk

3 Likes

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by themilanway(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
This man love making headline for silly reasons. He's only trying to impress the man from daura that "he is on ground" when he is more than 100% a goner. Wike4Rivers

Shut your trap already.I thought you and your ilks said he will run away after march 28?

Same way GEJ will be re elected again.

Enemies of progress!He will feed you your vomit again.

Useless turn coat

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by efilefun(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2015
The proud and lovely son of a palm wine tapper "in ffk's voice"

You just can't hate him, he started from the scratch not even the bottom and here is he ruling a state and might be getting another political office under the amiable president of the federation GMB

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
All lies...

Anyway my folks... Whether you are at the polling booth or you have a way you could affect peoples decision to vote for either of the candidates in Lagos state. I would like to appeal to you and remember that whatever decision you make now will affect our lives or our peoples lives.

I do not work with government neither do I know any of the candidates not am I a politician.

Imagine what could happen to LASTMA, LASSA, LASMI, LSPWC, LASRRA, LAWMA if PDP wins We never know.
Imagine the numerous jobs, Fasholas government created. Let us think deeply.
Now is the time.

Just think about this.
As PDP has lost the Federal power, if they win Lagos, they will milk it dry. Trust me. Do not let us regret.
A vote for APC means a vote for co continuity and a vote for proper synchronisation of the Federal and state governments plan and policies to all make our lives better.

These people have ideas and I would like to see what Nigeria will become under their control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Jonathan...same way Tinubu's line was cloned two week ago...this government sef shocked
Can our politicians be using landlines with box...at least there would be one PA carrying it...
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
kiss
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by slap1(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Shut up jor!

2 Likes

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Can this thug Amaechi just shut the hell up

4 Likes

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by babasanti: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
After may 29 amaechi will relocate to daura. Wike for governor

6 Likes

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by veekid(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
no worry, dem go soon clone u

1 Like

lilflipnerd:
Fee dee fee

[size=18pt]Fawa[/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by tucky200(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Pdp una no dey tire..well sha same happened 2 tinubu and buhari won...no worry amaechi u go win

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by holatin(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

is that all you can say when someone call the media to disregard a lie and plot against him.
Now I can finally agree that when people join PDP, their sense of reasoning falls from 89% to 000000.04%

obibankz:
Good for d fool call amaechi, we already celebrating Wike victory here in Obiakpor

odegraphy mumuologist.
you are even supporting PDP mischievous behaviour just to satisfy your political desire.
I would Ve use the word idiot for you but you exceed idiotic behaviour

8 Likes

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by ozoigbondu: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
themilanway:

Shut your trap already.I thought you and your ilks said he will run away after march 28?

Same way GEJ will be re elected again.

Enemies of progress!He will feed you your vomit again.

Useless turn coat

Nwokem sharrrap there and face front otondo.When the son of the soil is talking shut up and listen
Wike Will Win

4 Likes

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by LMAyedun(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Rivers state is really a place of attention.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Pdp is a party of criminals
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by hazyfm: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
grin
Okworigeorge:
NOT FOR SALE
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by ddippset(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Port Harcourt is the most dangerous city in the world right now. The winner takes it all. Amaechi versus Wike. I have a good advice for all you f00lish youths out there. Present yourselves to these 2 ikwere brothers, get your b1tch asses killed and get a first class ticket to a presidential suit in hell. 2 months from today, I repeat just 2 months from today, wike and amaechi will remember that they are brothers and resolve their beef. Some old elders from ikwere land will gather under a Palm tree sipping palmy and then release a statement saying 'they are our sons, we need to settle them as brothers '. All these while your b1tch asses rot in hell. BTW whom am I even writing to? Them thugs or the e warriors insulting and arguing on nairaland?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by chymystique(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt]AmaeChi Again?? Always Crying Foul all the time esp when he has been beaten @ his own game undecided ..... Pls he should Man up.[/size]
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by ignis: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
AMAECHI, shut the fvck up. You are just seeking unnecessary attention.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by omenka(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Kai. I give up.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Rexceedo: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Mk I hear word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fakiya Olumide: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno State / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.