Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi (24342 Views)

Alert! Governor Amaechi's Telephone Numbers Cloned (beware Of Fake Sms) / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Cheii...so apc win for presidency e never do ameachi..e wan win rivers state join..no way!!... grin
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by ezystar(f): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Dakuku 4 Rivers

1 Like

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by themilanway(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

kitipa rachapu gi anya ozu nwuru anwu

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nkita racha gi onu!Mpi!
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
This man love making headline for silly reasons. He's only trying to impress the man from daura that "he is on ground" when he is more than 100% a goner. Wike4Rivers
Few weeks back you said the same thing about Buhari. Anyways kontinu

1 Like

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by otemanuduno: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
PROPHECY CONCERNING THE LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION:

As a young political prophet with hot prophesies coming true, I want to really assure you that the Lagos Governor for 2015-2019 has been revealed to me: here are the revelations;

We all know quite well the two hot candidates vying for the post

1. Jimi Agbaje (first name and surname respectively)
2. Akinwunmi Ambode (first name and surname respectively)

The winner is surely going to be one who has letter 'i' ending his name while for the surname, you have to just fill in the gap for the candidate:

A __ B __ __ E

Believe it or not, it will surely come to pass!!!
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by MrParky(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
meforyou1:
Can this thug Amaechi just shut the hell up
thug beta dan ur p man. Eyya. Kwelle.

1 Like

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Crueldeed: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
This man love making headline for silly reasons. He's only trying to impress the man from daura that "he is on ground" when he is more than 100% a goner. Wike4Rivers

That so called man from Daura is your President. You can go and die. Hateful being...

1 Like

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by ozoigbondu: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2015
themilanway:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nkita racha gi onu!Mpi!

Ekperima enweghi nwanne racha gi ike isi aki tongue
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by charistim(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Amaechi always crying river and seeking attention
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by joncom(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2015
NairaMode:
All lies...

Anyway my folks... Whether you are at the polling booth or you have a way you could affect peoples decision to vote for either of the candidates in Lagos state. I would like to appeal to you and remember that whatever decision you make now will affect our lives or our peoples lives.

I do not work with government neither do I know any of the candidates not am I a politician.

Imagine what could happen to LASTMA, LASSA, LASMI, LSPWC, LASRRA, LAWMA if PDP wins We never know.
Imagine the numerous jobs, Fasholas government created. Let us think deeply.
Now is the time.

Just think about this.
As PDP has lost the Federal power, if they win Lagos, they will milk it dry. Trust me. Do not let us regret.
A vote for APC means a vote for co continuity and a vote for proper synchronisation of the Federal and state governments plan and policies to all make our lives better.

These people have ideas and I would like to see what Nigeria will become under their control.

You started well and...
...You come spoil the whole talk.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2015
joncom:

You started well and...
...You come spoil the whole talk.

Baba help me say it in a better way jare.
Correct where I spoil so people go understand.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Missonas(f): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Whistle blower.GMB shud do us a favour by compensating this dude w a ministerial slot so he don't disturb his administratn
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by IamThrive(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Breaking News: My phone has been low battery-ed grin
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Urine: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
ddippset:
Port Harcourt is the most dangerous city in the world right now. The winner takes it all. Amaechi versus Wike. I have a good advice for all you f00lish youths out there. Present yourselves to these 2 ikwere brothers, get your b1tch asses killed and get a first class ticket to a presidential suit in hell. 2 months from today, I repeat just 2 months from today, wike and amaechi will remember that they are brothers and resolve their beef. Some old elders from ikwere land will gather under a Palm tree sipping palmy and then release a statement saying 'they are our sons, we need to settle them as brothers '. All these while your b1tch asses rot in hell. BTW whom am I even writing to? Them thugs or the e warriors insulting and arguing on nairaland?

Unfortunately, most people here are not as sensible as you.

2 Likes

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by XBLadez: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:

[s] That so called man from Daura is your President. You can go and die. Hateful being...[/s]
Iddiot!
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Crueldeed: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2015
XBLadez:

I will suffer to the end of my life
I will work for others but live in poverty
My family members shall all perish in pain
May Sango collaborate with Amadioha and destroy everything about me. Amen!
All my family will die of a ghastly accident.
I shall bury all my family before month end.
If I beg God to take my life, may the prayers not get to the ceiling.
My sister will be my source of sorrow, and I will use my own hand to wipe them off the surface of earth.
May my generations perish and not witness anything good forever
So shall it be!!! AMEEEEEEEN!!!
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by XBLadez: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
I have hope of meeting them all in hell fire
My wife shall deliver all my children through surgery
My family will become objects of ridicule in the community
May Sango collaborate with Amadioha and destroy everything about me. Amen
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by XBLadez: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
I have hope of meeting them all in hell fire
My wife shall deliver all my children through surgery
My children will be lynched in public
My family will become objects of ridicule in the community
May Sango collaborate with Amadioha and destroy everything about me. Amen
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Crueldeed: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
XBLadez:
My sister will be my source of sorrow, and I will use my own hand to wipe them off the surface of earth.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by XBLadez: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by refreshrate: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
This man nor dey tire? Kai I never see. Everyday one issue or the other are you the only one in this country? I for like meet the man head teacher or principal I get some questions wey I wan ask dem.
God forbid!
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by XBLadez: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
I shall live to serve XBLadez
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by XBLadez: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
My mom shall become an object of ridicule
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by XBLadez: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
I will give birth to thieves and prostitutes
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by XBLadez: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
Anything I lay hands on shall not favour me
I will give birth to thieves and prostitutes
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Amechi, the son of anarchy. I imagine what what life would be here in Nigeria if every state has one Amechi. Mgbo piapukwa nwoke a isi!
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by stanech: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lol cry me a lagoon
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by M16: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Ol boy you don return from exile?
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
obibankz:
Good for d fool call amaechi, we already celebrating Wike victory here in Obiakpor
...it's too early to vote when voting has not started...
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by HzRF(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:

is that all you can say when someone call the media to disregard a lie and plot against him.
Now I can finally agree that when people join PDP, their sense of reasoning falls from 89% to 000000.04%

odegraphy mumuologist.
you are even supporting PDP mischievous behaviour just to satisfy your political desire.
I would Ve use the word idiot for you but you exceed idiotic behaviour
Hw likes for this gullibility and stupidity for believing that everything a politicians says iz a fact
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by M16: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

What happened to your charts and analysis? Fire don burn am?
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by harcole: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Pdp is a party of criminals
I disagree with you, PDP was a party of criminals until they all defected to APC. APC is now the party of criminals. PDP is undergoing cleansing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts / UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) / APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.