Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi (24332 Views)

Alert! Governor Amaechi's Telephone Numbers Cloned (beware Of Fake Sms) / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Rexnegro(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
This man love making headline for silly reasons. He's only trying to impress the man from daura that "he is on ground" when he is more than 100% a goner. Wike4Rivers
Somebody private number cloned and u call it a silly reason ? I fear for how u tink o..that aside ur choice of who u want as gov of rivers speaks volume of ur person.... I rest my case on ur mata cos I'll be wasting my time talking to u sef.

1 Like

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by tripod(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
This man love making headline for silly reasons. He's only trying to impress the man from daura that "he is on ground" when he is more than 100% a goner. Wike4Rivers

Election never finish bros. Gej down one more to go.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by sapientia(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na wa ooo.. So if they use your number, how would the public know its from?
Pinshure of a phone with the supposed sms is needed.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by marvelyole(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Amechi should go get a life,he's so unrealistic,he is the brain behind the unrest in that state,he wants to destroy the electoral process so that the election will be schedule for a later day which will be under buhari. He's not contended with what he has already looted and yet to loot under buhari,he wants more,that man will perish in hell.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
THIS LIAR IS AT IT AGAIN.
AMEACHI, IT ONLY TODAY AFTER WHICH U LL BE CHASE OUT OF PH
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
themilanway:

Shut your trap already.I thought you and your ilks said he will run away after march 28?

Same way GEJ will be re elected again.

Enemies of progress!He will feed you your vomit again.

Useless turn coat

HE IS LEAVING PH TODAY JUST WATCH . WIKE IS GONNA HOLD SWAY TILL 2023
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Keep consoling yourself, you hear.

The kind hatred that resides in you now knows no limit and na you bring the problem on ya sef ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by tammie24: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why is this man always complaining as if he's helpless all the time
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by chillian(f): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
abeg me dey your back oooo I'm celebrating wike ooooo *singing*moral moral oooo nobody get moral like wike
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
chillian:
abeg me dey your back oooo I'm celebrating wike ooooo *singing*moral moral oooo nobody get moral like wike
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Joeoku78: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
If the fed govt had revived NITEL and stop relying on PTOs for communications within and outside the country you wouldn't have wept over your line cloning.
As director of Buhari campaign organization I will like you to use your good position and return NITEL to the public usage. This is necessary for the poor masses of this country who cannot afford to recharge their sets due to economic hardship in the country to have easy access to landlines GSM lines are not good for official usage. How can one use gsm for residential and official lines when every landline suppose to have address number. Landlines are very important for the nation while gsm lines should be regarded as backups
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by Joeoku78: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
If the fed govt had revived NITEL and stop relying on PTOs for communications within and outside the country you wouldn't have wept over your line cloning.
As director of Buhari campaign organization I will like you to use your good position and return NITEL to the public usage. This is necessary for the poor masses of this country who cannot afford to recharge their sets due to economic hardship in the country to have easy access to landlines GSM lines are not good for official usage. How can one use gsm for residential and official lines when every landline suppose to have address number. Landlines are very important for the nation while gsm lines should be regarded as backups
In advance countries both landlines and GSM/CDMA works in pari persue. But in nigeria their things are quite different which I believe Buhari will correct.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by mindtricks: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
The Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has alleged that his telephone numbers have been cloned by unknown criminals.
This was according to a statement by David Iyofor, Chief Press Secretary to the governor.
“This is to inform members of the public that the Telephone numbers of the Governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has been cloned and the criminals who did the cloning are using his phone numbers to send out fake text messages to people not to come out and vote. Pls that text message is not from Gov Amaechi. The Governor’s position remains that Rivers voters should come out to vote today. People should disregard that fake text message, ” the statement reads.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-telephone-numbers-cloned-amaechi/

Eeyah! Poor Amaechi! Take heart, you may have to change your number if it comes to that. It is a big fight you are fighting.
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by holatin(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
HzRF:

Hw likes for this gullibility and stupidity for believing that everything a politicians says iz a fact
when it happen to tinubu, why can't it happen to amaechi ?

d word blindness and hypocrite best described you
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by guiddoti: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
ignis:
AMAECHI, shut the fvck up. You are just seeking unnecessary attention.
Easy! why your blood dey boil?
Re: My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi by doe: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
The number wasn't cloned. It was spoofed. Two different things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) / Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen / Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.