Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3315 Views)

Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Na all her magas money be that 4 table

Is that ireneony

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Is that ireneony

Who is irony ?

3 Likes

Re: . by agarawu23(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2015
huh
Re: . by Princecalm(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2015
So what is special about the pix? Is it the gadget you want us to see because it is only her head i can see.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: . by ZedX6: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
What's special about her?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Naughtysite:

Who is irony ?

An ironic nairalander with big suckable bress, I'm sure that's her. She has too many magas feeding her angry

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Naughtysite:

Who is irony ?
na really irony grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Fernandowski(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2015
She can't ask for it cus she got much more already but some ladies can be stingy shaa
Re: . by HitlerGaddafi: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Is that ireneony
I dey suspect sey na marieolae abi mzgracie. Thats what they are capable of grin

Abi farano na u dey chop maga money like that?
Re: . by MrFlavvor(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
@Op na her papa room b dat, na ha papa salary,her name na tare nd am her senior bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
No bis.

I don't work for blackberry
Re: . by Princecalm(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Naughtysite:

I want you to see the lies some ladies tell.

In other pictures, I see her on red carpet. Why beg me for BIS ?

How much be phone ?
i don't know for them.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

I dey suspect sey na marieolae abi mzgracie. Thats what they are capable of grin

Marieolae na classy girl na, her magas money dey 4 intercontinental savings accant.

As 4 farano, I believe say she b d type of girl wey go reject maga money, but I fit dey wrong sha.
Re: . by marieolae(f): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2015
See this one
HitlerGaddafi:

Re: . by giftee1: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Princecalm:
So what is special about the pix? Is it the gadget you want us to see because it is only her head i can see.
he is trying to tell and show u that after her bafup and class she still asking for Bis.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
I'd rather hug a transformer than give her.
Re: . by Beesluv: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Mathew 7:7
Ask and it shall be given unto you
Re: . by harrysterol(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Bros you no need herbalist to tell u say your 1k BIS na nothing cheesy
Re: . by whytepawn1(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
she was merely asking in a subtle manner if you could take care of her needs.. besides I don't think its right for you to post a person's picture without their consent.
Re: . by Princecalm(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
giftee1:
he is trying to tell and show u that after her bafup and class she still asking for Bis.

all right.
Re: . by pTomz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yahoogirl cheesy
Re: . by igivefuck4free(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gimme her number make I yab her angry
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
whytepawn1:
she was merely asking in a subtle manner if you could take care of her needs.. besides I don't think its right for you to post a person's picture without their consent.

Her face no show..
Re: . by HitlerGaddafi: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
marieolae:
See this one

Sharrap there.. U wan lie sey nor be so you dey always keep the money of all ur dïckers? grin

Whereas marieolae , I'm an old friend on this forum but I'm sure you'll find difficulty in remembering me even if I start telling history except I tell you my exact moniker which I'm not willing to do.
How've you been?
Re: . by HitlerGaddafi: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Marieolae na classy girl na, her magas money dey 4 intercontinental savings accant.

As 4 farano, I believe say she b d type of girl wey go reject maga money, but I fit dey wrong sha.
grin
Re: . by NMegaStores: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good for her sha.... Make i hussle my own too...

Buy original Lordbex power bank and keep your phone battery lasting when there is power failure or when you are on the go.

Re: . by charijee(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Maga must pay grin
Re: . by marieolae(f): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sharrup Jor !

I'm fine thank-you. Thanks for asking grin
HitlerGaddafi:

Sharrap there.. U wan lie sey nor be so you dey always keep the money of all ur dïckers? grin

Whereas marieolae , I'm an old friend on this forum but I'm sure you'll find difficulty in remembering me even if I start telling history except I tell you my exact moniker which I'm not willing to do.
How've you been?
Re: . by iamrealdeji(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

An ironic nairalander with big suckable bress, I'm sure that's her. She has too many magas feeding her angry
Definition of Ireneony : Ireneony in yoruba means "Are you a grasshopper?" e.g 
My friend: I believe I can fly (In R Kelly's voice) 
Me: Ireneony?
but the English definition: Ireneony simply means a nairaland girl with large suckable brea$ts that can make a eunuch rock hard e.g
Name an example of a big brea$ted broad that wants to be the down a$$ batch of the nairaland boss .....Ireneony

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic / Wordless Morning Post / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.