Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections (549 Views)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Anyway my folks... Whether you are at the polling booth or you have a way you could affect peoples decision to vote for either of the candidates in Lagos state. I would like to appeal to you and remember that whatever decision you make now will affect our lives or our peoples lives.

I do not work with government neither do I know any of the candidates not am I a politician.

Imagine what could happen to LASTMA, LASSA, LASMI, LSPWC, LASRRA, LAWMA if PDP wins We never know.
Imagine the numerous jobs, Fasholas government created. Let us think deeply.
Now is the time.

Just think about this.
As PDP has lost the Federal power, if they win Lagos, they will milk it dry. Trust me. Do not let us regret.
A vote for APC means a vote for co continuity and a vote for proper synchronisation of the Federal and state governments plan and policies to all make our lives better.

These people have ideas and I would like to see what Nigeria will become under their control.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections by WisdomFlakes: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Relax bro. APC has this in the bag already.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Relax bro. APC has this in the bag already.

I just want people to think about this.
These PDP folks will milk Lagos dry. Its my thought sha.

What is your main reason why people should vote APC?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections by papaejima1: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
And what is bad if PDP wins and starts their own programs?
Will they sack all the workers and replace them with animals?
Will lagosians not be employed in the same govt?

Your post is very ignorant. And please stop denying your APC affiliation.
Re: Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections by sherrylo: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
KEEP CALM........APC WINNING

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2015
papaejima1:
And what is bad if PDP wins and starts their own programs?
Will they sack all the workers and replace them with animals?
Will lagosians not be employed in the same govt?

Your post is very ignorant. And please stop denying your APC affiliation.

Trust me.
These are just my thoughts.

Even Agbaje will be under pressure.
Competency will be lacking while godfatherism will thrive.
Re: Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections by dealslip(f): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Before making that final decision of electing your governors please read thi and be informed about cabals and real owners of your votes

https://www.nairaland.com/302365/fayemiwo-ibb-killed-abiola-abacha/1.

If you are not interested please move on.

Thank. You
Re: Why You Should Vote For APC Today In Lagos For The Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
dealslip:
Before making that final decision of electing your governors please read thi and be informed about cabals and real owners of your votes

https://www.nairaland.com/302365/fayemiwo-ibb-killed-abiola-abacha/1.

If you are not interested please move on.

Thank. You

Nice...

(1) (Reply)

INEC Declares Imo Governorship Election Inconclusive / No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos / Why I Usually Wear Palm Slippers – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.