Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) (21117 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) by whyx06(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
NairaMode:
Anyway my folks... Whether you are at the polling booth or you have a way you could affect peoples decision to vote for either of the candidates in Lagos state. I would like to appeal to you and remember that whatever decision you make now will affect our lives or our peoples lives.

I do not work with government neither do I know any of the candidates not am I a politician.

Imagine what could happen to LASTMA, LASSA, LASMI, LSPWC, LASRRA, LAWMA if PDP wins We never know.
Imagine the numerous jobs, Fasholas government created. Let us think deeply.
Now is the time.

Just think about this.
As PDP has lost the Federal power, if they win Lagos, they will milk it dry. Trust me. Do not let us regret.
A vote for APC means a vote for co continuity and a vote for proper synchronisation of the Federal and state governments plan and policies to all make our lives better.

These people have ideas and I would like to see what Nigeria will become under their control.

Baba, dis is not a better way to discriminate. when PDP won federal level for 16th yrs, does dat make Fasholas not to perform?
Ask yourself, the moment u believe u can do better than dis so called people, d moment u kno it dat position is for all.....
Re: Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
In buhari's voice; 'my Bice fresident'
Re: Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) by tomzman: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
The incoming vice president
Re: Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) by Mimee803: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Hav u seen me,yet u concluded am tall,pls reason,use ur iq
oh so you are short and calling the Vice president elect of Nigeria a dwarf then u tell me abt iq and how to use it! ders no hope 4 u d pple that cursed u have died since ode!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama / Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud / ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.