Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? (1805 Views)

What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by redhook(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
This woman is called "Jocelyn
Wildenstein"! She is one of "New York" cities richest socialites and she has a net
worth of over $500 million dollars.
she is known for her love of extensive plastic surgeries and an extravagant lifestyle which consists of her spending $60,000 a year on phone bills and annual food and wine bills totalling more than $545,000!
She's a major ballette as u can see, so IF any you "Young Broke N.L Homies" gets the chance to be picked by this "Amazon" in order for U to become her new "Boytoy" that she now wants to flaunt to the world, warm her bed nightly, and go places with? WETIN U GO DO? Look well befor U answer oh!

1 Share

Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by ilovecritics(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
I go bone face do am .. That money must not pass me. Last last I go lipsrsealed am ..

1 Like

Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by xreal: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is not human. It's a puppet.
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by xpac01(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Let her finish the surgery first (including the eyes), before I make my opting decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by ovaRAYted(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
#still staring at pic

am sorry, iont get it..what's in the pic?
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by redhook(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
ilovecritics:
I go bone face do am .. That money must no waste. Last last I go lipsrsealed am ..

grin
ilovecritics:
I go bone face do am .. That money must no waste. Last last I go lipsrsealed am ..

.....naija no dey carry last! And yur homies wey dey laff her go dey ping u steady 4 dollarpo!
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
I know here na. She's one of the ugliest people in the world. But she wasn't this ugly o.
Meanwhile, I go bone face am nii.
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by Eniqurl(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Niiggaz gahz bone face nah
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by ilovecritics(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
redhook:
grin.....naija no dey carry last! And yur homies wey dey laff her go dey ping u steady 4 dollarpo!

I go arrange One Range Rover each for my Gees cool
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by Romanciella(f): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
nawa
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by naijaboiy: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Well i'm not broke. smiley
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by koolet: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well i'm not broke. smiley
that *necklace* you wore na #PANDA
yet you dont have 100k $ in ur bank a/c
and you are a Nigerian
dude ure broke, just managinly broke

1 Like

Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by redhook(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truthfully! When I dey drop my doggie on am, I go dey shed hot tears of sorrow on top her back, she go feel say na sweat! Kai and she go like public smooching too oh as per white chick! Mo' gbe!
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by princesssusan(f): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chaiii could diz b real
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
koolet:
that *necklace* you wore na #PANDA
yet you dont have 100k $ in ur bank a/c
and you are a Nigerian
dude ure broke, just managinly broke
All these for me? cry
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by eph12(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Am in love with her already OMG grin
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by koolet: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

All these for me? cry
jst kidding homie
but whats ur say on the topic
ignore ur feelings for NL ladies
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by koolet: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
shez not human ill just scam her
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by koolet: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
[/quote]
eph12:
Am in love with her already OMG grin
lolzzx
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
koolet:
jst kidding homie
but whats ur say on the topic
ignore ur feelings for NL ladies
Lol bro.

Truly truly I say to you. A man does not look at an opportunity twice before grabbing it. grin
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
I was expecting something WORSE..
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by koolet: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol bro.

Truly truly I say to you. A man does not look at an opportunity twice before grabbing it. grin
lolzzzz no b lie
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by ChikezieU(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who go snub the money, u simply bone face do am
Re: This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? by falseman(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
I will stick a Beyonce poster on her gay face

(1) (Reply)

How Nairaland Really Works / Any Lady Who Can't Cook Egusi Soup Is Not Fit To Be A Wife / Which One Is My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.