Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,531 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls (1405 Views)

Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by idris93(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
The governorship candidate of APC, Umana OKon Umana, has just called for the cancelation of the governorship election in Akwa Ibom State. He cited election irregularities as the reason for the call. According to Mr. Umana, election materials at his polling unit was incomplete. He said only 450 ballot papers were brought to the polling booths while there were 1570 registered voters. The situation almost degenerated into a riot before the police in the local government area came to take the officials away so that angry voters do not pounce on them.
FOLLOW LIVE UPDATES.............
http://www.elections.premiumtimesng.com/#!/
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by ozoigbondu: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why is gubernational election so violent
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by adebisiolumide5(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
He can't win before ne

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Samirana360(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
any governorship candidate in akwa ibom, bayelsa, delta, cross river, rivers dat's nt wit pdp is wastin his/her tym.....quote me after d election incase if am wrong

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by macpetrus(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na wa Ooo... For this people Ooo if election/ result is not in your favour you call for Cancellation Of Polls?... You better wake up!!!..

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
I've said it before and I'm still going to say it again
UMANA CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE

4 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by joebases(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hope this is not a calculated effort by a few cabal to manipulate the polls and discredit INEC
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
That is the plan of APC- to disrupt and discredit the process in SS and SE especially in Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Imo States. But it won't work. Umana should tell his masters that AKS is 100% PDP, same applies to Amaechi/Peterside.

Cry Babies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by jazzydee: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
No space for APC in akwa ibom, Sorry try again next election cycle. LOL

4 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by rozayx5(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
That is the plan of APC- to disrupt and discredit the process in SS and SE especially in Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Imo States. But it won't work. Umana should tell his masters that AKS is 100% PDP, same applies to Amaechi/Peterside.

Cry Babies

whoever told APC they can win governorship in my state is really good at deceiving them. cheesy
my lga (the largest in akwa ibom by land mass has 120k voters. and n APC has no office there cheesy
eket will give udom block. ikotekpene block. wonder where umana is dreamng of winning

2 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
rozayx5:

whoever told APC they can win governorship in my state is really good at deceiving them. cheesy
my lga (the largest in akwa ibom by land mass has 120k voters. and n APC has no office there cheesy
eket will give udom block. ikotekpene block. wonder where umana is dreamng of winning
I trust Akwa Ibomites jare... There is no room for APC in AKS and Rivers State. Umana and Amaechi just de deceive them ApC National office.

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Jesusloveyou: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Samirana360:
any governorship candidate in akwa ibom, bayelsa, delta, cross river, rivers dat's nt wit pdp is wastin his/her tym.....quote me after d election incase if am wrong
why d rigging by all means,in free and fair election,pdp wil lose river,akwa ibo and edo state in south-south.''parade has change gear''
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Samirana360(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
why d rigging by all means,in free and fair election,pdp wil lose river,akwa ibo and edo state in south-south.''parade has change gear''
True talk....am just judgin wit what i saw durin presidential election
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by obailala(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
rozayx5:

Isnt this a travesty of common sense?... We all know that PDP has a strong structure in Akwaibom so why do they have to cause irregularities?.... Why do they have to snatch ballot boxes and divert ballot papers?
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by lyntiffany(f): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
rozayx5:

Ask them o! Udom we know, Udom is right.
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by rozayx5(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
obailala:

Isnt this a travesty of common sense?... We all know that PDP has a strong structure in Akwaibom so why do they have to cause irregularities?.... Why do they have to snatch ballot boxes and divert ballot papers?

in my area APC snatched ballot box today undecided
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by lyntiffany(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
obailala:

and who told you PDP snatched ballot boxes? that grown baby man umana is known for his complaints, he did it in presidential he is doing it again in gubernatorial so we are not surprise. He should stop dreaming akwaibom is strongly PDP.
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by lyntiffany(f): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
rozayx5:

in my area APC snatched ballot box today undecided
rozay one of my close pals told me that umana gave some youths 1 mill to snatch ballot boxes and made them swear an oath with blood that they are going to carry it out and conceal their actions whether they are caught or not. I was shocked by that info, imagine bloodoath just cause of election.
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
macpetrus:
Na wa Ooo... For this people Ooo if election/ result is not in your favour you call for Cancellation Of Polls?... You better wake up!!!..
You dey mind them!
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Jesusloveyou: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Samirana360:

True talk....am just judgin wit what i saw durin presidential election
u know what happen in rivers and aks,rigging of d highest order,writting result sheet without election in river,and rejecting apc ballot paper in akwa ibo,and u call that election? ''Parade has change gear''
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by Samirana360(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u know what happen in rivers and aks,rigging of d highest order,writting result sheet in river,and rejecting apc ballot paper in akwa ibo,and u call that election? ''Parade has change gear''
Plz explain dis 'parade has changed gear'
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by baralatie(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
He can't win before ne
Re: APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Called For The Cancellation Of Polls by jazzydee: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u know what happen in rivers and aks,rigging of d highest order,writting result sheet without election in river,and rejecting apc ballot paper in akwa ibo,and u call that election? ''Parade has change gear''

[size=13pt]The result in kano, sokoto etc were not written but printed abi? there is no rigging when APC wins If PDP wins then it means they rigged!
We know those that are using kids and foreigners to vote.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee / Buhari Walks Out Customs, NSCDC Boss From His Residence / Meet Ladi Delano, Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.