Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike (4232 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by riversupdate: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
The APC contestant in the Rivers State Gubernatorial election, Hon. Dakuku Peterside has lost his ward and his LGA (Nkoro/Opobo) to the PDP gubernatorial candidate, Barr. Nyesom Wike.
The PDP is in a distance lead in the elections currently in almost all the LGA results received

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by olabombshell: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Liar

6 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by elijah24(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
apc are BUNCH of noise makers mama peace no dey der for nothin na all hail PDP.its payback time mean while first to comment on NL

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by stebell(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
olabombshell:
Liar

Soon e go clear yu.
Wike carry D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go.
GEJ is my Hero.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by temitemi1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP all the way!!

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by ionsman: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oh just now dem don collate the whole L.g.a finish but a fortnight ago it took almost four days to release Rivers result. .yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is not unexpected. Peterside defeat will be epic... Wike is our Governor-elect..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why will he not lose when trouble maker is around
Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by ozoigbondu: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Are you serious
Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by pat077: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
if pdp can't win lagos they must win rivers.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by stebell(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
This is not unexpected. Peterside defeat will be epic... Wike is our Governor-elect..

Jus got a msg frm ma frnd in APC in ma home town Opobo Town, Dakuku's home too that it is Hurricane Wike taken place there.

Long live the PDP
Long live Wike.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
stebell:

Jus got a msg frm ma frnd in APC in ma home town Opobo Town, Dakuku's home too that it is Hurricane Wike taken place there.

Long live the PDP
Long live Wike.
yes ooooo..Rivers is pdp. No more using rivers money to pay Osun Salaries.

6 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by kayfunky(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
He go fear fear, Amaechi iS a learner when it comes to politics. Rule number 1, NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by Ikengawo: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by barika2011(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
FAKE INFO....dakuku won opobo..wait and see

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by shampooh: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
na only mumu go still de reason sey at this point pdp no go win the election for rivers state ,e be like sey the broom wey ameachi and dakuku show with don use am sweep them comot o,

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by mikejohnny57: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shakara don end for Ameachi and him boi boi Dakuku peterside.

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by olosk(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Lol. Barcanista u ve a voice now I guess. I like u man but wike. Is not the best man for rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
olosk:
Lol. Barcanista u ve a voice now I guess. I like u man but wike. Is not the best man for rivers state
My brother, love Wike abeg. I love you man

#Brotherly Love

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by PenSniper: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
pat077:
if pdp can't win lagos they must win rivers.

Dreamer
Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by pat077: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
PenSniper:

Dreamer
me or you?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by WisdomFlakes: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where are the results? Abi na like presidential election wey result sheets do abracadabra?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by ifyan(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Not surprised.

APC is not welcome in RIVERS

To me I see Hon.PETERSIDE as tool for AMEACHI from federal level.

Who with me. ......

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by fritiyo: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
The land of R iver state is not sale n it belong to the original owners of PDP. let keep it going that way
Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by fritiyo: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
kayfunky:
He go fear fear, Amaechi iS a learner when it comes to politics. Rule number 1, NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER.

u get oil for head brother.
we are watching ameach from a distance. he sud never break the rule nxt time.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Peterside of APC in early lead in Rivers state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NIMASA Shuts 3 Jetties, Port Facilities / Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba / Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.