Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

When You're No Longer The Only Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You're No Longer The Only Child (1373 Views)

How I Feel As The Only Child Of My Parents. / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're No Longer The Only Child by Nitefury: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
A friend shared this with me.. Just for laughs

1 Share

Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
lol
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by naturally: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jealousy begins

A girl once asked her parent that what can she be taking to go back to baby, that she's no longer getting the attention she used get from them since the birth of another baby

The way this indomie generation kids think ehnn
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin that child is so funny. Even the parents don't realise that's the beginning of sibling rivalry. The baby will just grow up to realise her big sister hates her and is always quarrelling with her unnecessarily without knowing the reason grin

1 Like

Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by yhusiee(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its a tyn of joy.
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by Begonia(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol! Poor baby.
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by Nitefury: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin that child is so funny. Even the parents don't realise that's the beginning of sibling rivalry. The baby will just grow up to realise her big sister hates her and is always quarrelling with her unnecessarily without knowing the reason grin

Only God knows what she can do to the baby if they are both left alone in a room
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by Nitefury: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
yhusiee:
Its a tyn of joy.

Knowing she wouldn't be getting all the attention to herself wasn't a thing of joy the her
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015

When she ends up being its 'second mum' by feeding, bathing and babysitting the baby she'll grow fond of it and love it deeply.

My elder sis is a testament to that.
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by yhusiee(f): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nitefury:

Knowing she wouldn't be getting all the attention to herself wasn't a thing of joy the her
I mean, 2 me, itz a tyn of Joy. I knw wt it feels lyk, probably cuz it took tym.
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by Nitefury: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When she ends up being its 'second mum' by feeding, bathing and babysitting the baby she'll grow fond of it and love it deeply.

My elder sis is a testament to that.

sure.. I agree with you. I remember how I celebrated at the birth of my younger sister.

My elder bro said he was happy he now has a brother that would help him fight grin
Re: When You're No Longer The Only Child by Nitefury: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2015
yhusiee:

I mean, 2 me, itz a tyn of Joy. I knw wt it feels lyk, probably cuz it took tym.

I know that feeling dear. Experienced it when my younger sister and the only girl was born

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Help? Your Mom, Wife Or Son? / Divorce In Nigeria / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Brother-in-law Beating Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.