Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State (2260 Views)

Suspense, Last Minute Thrills As Ondo Picks New Governor / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by GeneralBosco: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
The Igbos are about to be scammed again grin grin

After all the noise, looks like the Igbos will still bow down to their SouthWest Landlords grin grin

CONGRATULATIONS TO JIMI AGBAJE!! INCOMING GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by GeneralBosco: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Igbos have been scammed again grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by Mortiple(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Does that take away the fact that some Ndigbo will be representing Lagos State in NASS? undecided

At least some of you were scared, to say the least.
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by Young03(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chai, ds guy de deaf and dump

who is jimi agbaje
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by derrick333(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wowww Tnk God o,hop he fixed our onitsha market to word market
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by derrick333(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wowww Tnk God o,hop he fix our onitsha market to world standard
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by omenka(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op this aint right. Highly unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by LoveDecay(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mortiple:
Does that take away the fact that some Ndigbo will be representing Lagos State in NASS? undecided

ha ha we all know what happens in the nass - they will be representing as a minority. Hence, they would be the most corrupts, have a higher chance of decamping to retain their seats in 2019. Because , I assure you they aint coming back .So tell your brother to concentrate on working not talking like housewives complaining about their husband's mistresses but cant do nothing because they are enjoying the mans wealth.

Your not ashamed of yourself , of all the achievements the east claims. Advancement of social skills -they have not. Lagos is a cosmopolitan state because the true owners of Lagos - when i say owner I speak of those having a legal, historic, cultural claim over lagos - those that have been in Lagos when it was a colony and not when it became a lucrative venture , opened to all Nigerians by the amalgamation - an act which your great joke "biafra" fights against.

Lagos is the most socially advanced state in Nigerian - this is the reason it is lucrative for the ibo poeple and not that because ibo people are in lagos it automatically turns into an economically viable cosmopolitan city.

For once the east should display some pride and dignity and shut up

6 Likes

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by GeneralBosco: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
Op this aint right. Highly unnecessary.
Oga Omenka, I've been very unhappy with the way the Ibos treated Oba Akiolu's statements heating up the polity unnecessarily. It's time for us to have fun ahead of time with the current results trickling in, If Ambode wins eventually then it's going to be very unfortunate for them after all the noise making.

1 Like

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin
grin. grin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by bettercreature(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
He just realised IGBO are mere minority in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by omenka(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Oga Omenka, I've been very unhappy with the way the Ibos treated Oba Akiolu's statements heating up the polity unnecessarily. It's time for us to have fun ahead of time with the current results trickling in, If Ambode wins eventually then it's going to be very unfortunate for them after all the noise making.
A lot of us frowned at it bro, but let's not count our chicks before they hatch even though conditions appear really favourable. smiley
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
This election would let us know the real population of Ibos in Lagos and who actually owns lagos
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by praise010(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
GeneralBosco:

You expected them to congratulate the Oba right? People like you claims your tribe is educated, yet vormit tribalistic trash.
I wonder what most of you would have done is Jimi is an IBO man. Meanwhile, APC spokesperson is an IBO man with many of his IBO supporters. Yet all Ibos is categorized PDP.
I am sure Fayose too is an IBO man and all people that voted PDP in Ekiti are IBOs .

Yoruba people should leave IBOs alone. They are entitled to make their independent choice.

1 Like

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by seunfly: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mortiple:

That was when Yoruba still have neutral mind but with the recent activities, if the reorganize the election, they will all loose flawlessly.

The goodwill has been destroyed by the recent activities and I doubt if they can have such goodwill again unless Yorubas forget quickly which I know they will.

1 Like

Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by UdekeJ(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Inec do declare result? This time it will be Lagos landlord not the REC
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by Ralphlauren(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
seunfly:

That was when Yoruba still have neutral mind but with the recent activities, if the reorganize the election, they will all loose flawlessly.

The goodwill has been destroyed by the recent activities and I doubt if they can have such goodwill again unless Yorubas forget quickly which I know they will.

forget what ? angry angry angry

trust me, what the ibos did will not be forgotten

they subjected our kabiyesi to ridicule and they will pay dearly for it and such will never be repeated.
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by obas01(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bookd
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by seunfly: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
praise010:

You expected them to congratulate the Oba right? People like you claims your tribe is educated, yet vormit tribalistic trash.
I wonder what most of you would have done is Jimi is an IBO man. Meanwhile, APC spokesperson is an IBO man with many of his IBO supporters. Yet all Ibos is categorized PDP.
I am sure Fayose too is an IBO man and all people that voted PDP in Ekiti are IBOs .

Yoruba people should leave IBOs alone. They are entitled to make their independent choice.

Ohhh so Chris Ingige, Rocha's Okorocha and co are also Yoruba's too? See a very dirty pot calling kettle black, what an hypocrite.
Re: Please Congratulate Jimi Agbaje, New Governor Of Anambra State by igbeke: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Igbos have been scammed again grin
I'd rather be a flat--headed.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Say What You Like About Me, I’ll Support Buhari / Discovered: Jonathans $19.3 Million Property In Atlanta...... Sahara Reporters / I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.