Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan (2265 Views)

Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns / Jibrin Accused Of Operating 5 Foreign Bank Accounts / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by skill4biz: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
President Goodluck Jonathan has disclosed that he does not own any bank account or property outside the country, adding that all his kids live and school on the shores of Nigeria.
His revelation came few days after the United States ordered a freeze on $458 million in assets stolen by former Nigerian dictator, Sani Abacha and his accomplices. The stolen funds were hidden in European accounts.

Jonathan however made the remark during the swearing-in of 11 new Ministers yesterday.

His words as tweeted by his Special Assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, @renoomokri, “I am loyal to Nigeria’s economy. I don’t have accounts or property abroad. All my children live and school in Nigeria”

Nigeria former leaders have severally come under heavy attacks for slashing stolen money in foreign accounts and owning expensive property abroad.
Source;Daily Post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by NobleAngell(f): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
I know it sounds crazy but I believe him. But again, I'm not EFCC.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Give. Is the name of the schools of all your siblings in nigeria and let us know their classmates and let us do our research...all politicians lie..either PDP and APC...your gentle look no freak me abeg!!!!
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by drss1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
who is d real man of intergrity GEJ, who's children ar all skooling in nigeria, or buari dullard who's children ar skooling in london

14 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by chriskosherbal(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmm ok
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by richidinho(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Give. Is the name of the schools of all your siblings in nigeria and let us know their classmates and let us do our research...all politicians lie..either PDP and APC...your gentle look no freak me abeg!!!!

Nigerian Turkish International Colleges, WUSE 2, Abuja before Spectranet Hqtrs

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by babyfaceafrica: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
richidinho:

Nigerian Turkish International Colleges, WUSE 2, Abuja before Spectranet Hqtrs
names of his children please
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by poiZon: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

the one that got married was s hooling at unical, she stayed near my family house at satellite town.
I know u go talk say na foster pikin but if he could stood for her during her marriage n all those years, then he could hv send her to university abroad.
dont forget during vacation, they did use to travel outside the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by Sunnymatey(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
They is no gain saying that sir, those that knows u knows what u stand for. l know Faith ur daugther graduated from Unical not even ABUAD, COVENANT etc. U so much believe in Nigeria. Believe u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by babyfaceafrica: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
poiZon:

the one that got married was s hooling at unical, she stayed near my family house at satellite town.
I know u go talk say na foster pikin but if he could stood for her during her marriage n all those years, then he could hv send her to university abroad.
dont forget during vacation, they did use to travel outside the country.
okay ,if you say so
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by GeeOh(f): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
story for the gods
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by richidinho(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

Abubakar Buhari Jonathan

Ismaila Goodluck Ebele

mttcheew you be real muntula

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by babyfaceafrica: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
richidinho:

Abubakar Buhari Jonathan
Ismaila Goodluck Ebele
mttcheew you be real muntula
thanks...noted
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
After being as silent as mouse throughout the Panama Papers scandal, now he thinks his accountants and Lawyers have done a good job moving his money around and safely hiding it, the ineffectual buffoon wants to talk?

Kindly shut the hell up, sir.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by Pavarottii(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
The real rational Nigerians know that u r d least most corrupt president to ever the lady "Nigeria".

God bless you GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by Presidiotbuhari: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
In Gej, we have the real PATRIOT

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Where is our N400mil
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by maupe: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
After being as silent as mouse throughout the Panama Papers scandal, now he thinks his accountants and Lawyers have done a good job moving his money around and safely hiding it, the ineffectual buffoon wants to talk?

The article is an old one. It was a press release by Reno Omikri when GEJ was still president. The OP is just being mischievous. Also David Cameron was said to have benefited from the tax haven, from an inheritance from his father. Besides the outbursts from some members of the labour party, London hasn't gone up in flames.
Also, learn to be respectful to your elders.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by Presidiotbuhari: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

E pain am because GEJ is not a thief like OBJ ur tribes man....

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by maupe: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Keneking:
Where is our N400mil
The case is still pending in court. Wait for the judgement
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jona Jona

Even Saraki did not know anyone could trace those dots to him
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by whitebeard(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
In Gej, we have the real PATRIOT
we all thought of that before voting him into power..lives were lost during his regime it time to move on he his just someone failed to deliver most of his duties as a president..think NIGERIA think GREATNESS..
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by whitebeard(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
and now bros J. pls try to keep quiet and live a peaceful life all this one no suppose concern you had LUCK enough to make you a legend but you misused it so ssshhhhhh...!!
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
E pain am because GEJ is not a thief like OBJ ur tribes man....
Well, I'm not in any way related to OBJ, and I do think he's also corrupt. You need to broaden your horizons, you reason like a half brained Gazelle. Everything Is not about tribe and religion.
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by malton: 6:10am On Apr 13, 2016
drss1:
who is d real man of intergrity GEJ, who's children ar all skooling in nigeria, or buari dullard who's children ar skooling in london

So one lacks integrity the more children they have schooling abroad?

Your myopia no get rival!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by BeardedMeat(m): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Kidnapp alert!!!!!
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by omogin(f): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Better person
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by BeardedMeat(m): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Even tho the publication is an old one, you still found a way of bringing in panama papers scandal!!! I love what your hatred for the man of peace and hero of democracy has done to you.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by ckmayoca: 6:40am On Apr 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

Lol. Kidnapper alert oh. U wan make cool money. No that kind call God dey answer, that one u just do na flashing God.
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

na no shoes thingis...

jonathan must think,all nigerians are gullible ..
Re: I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan by Utchgirl(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Devaluation: What Is All The FUSS About? / Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform / Pics Of Justice Rita Ofili At Lagos High Court Today 4 Continuation Of Her Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.