Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard (39904 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by bigt2(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
wristwatch:

Difference btw ambode and Agbaje

Ratio btw ambode and Agbaje
you too miss road angry
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Jokay07(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
There is something the master doesn't teach his student. That's what I use to tell my people that it's offensive and insulting to be arguing about who owns lagos with these parasites/visitors. The issues and history of lagos can only be discussed or argued among the yorubas not with the igbos. How do you expect me to be arguing about my house just because I'm giving you accommodation, this is a total rubbish which we must stop.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by abdall264: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
TopGee:
What did Tinubu give you people? They have chosen to sacrifice a better candidate on the altar of ethnicity or political party. Tinubus empire growing bigger and bigger while Lagosians shrinking more and more.

Yessss! Let it be. We the real lagosian love it that way we don't mind.
Hope you now know your place
Lagoon things.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by ladon1: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
bunmioguns:

BREAKING NEWS.:
Agbaje in early lead in onitsha, enugu,aba,otuoke,abakaleke, idemili south,akposhe north.........
(make una laugh small jare)

grin
Lol! Jk for governor in Aba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by PTNL: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
mascot87:
Their is no way the IGBOS in Lagos will not cry today/tomorrow.

*Edited
Let me open my teeth small

grin grin grin grin grin

Let us stop being tribalistic and basing our electioneering process on all forms of sentiments. We should remain as one nation and its hightime we forgot political affiliations and begin to massively monitor, support and question our leaders towards ensuring they are all committed and implementing all those promises in their manifestos and to make Nigeria at large be a better place for us all.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
After all l invested in J.K he is lossing angry.......anyways wike will deliver
just take heart. Dakuku is gonna win rivers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by oadah(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Election results for just less than 10 pooling units....Haba, and it is already making headline..I see a rigging chess on the way.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by ronald4lif(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
I find nauseating the comments people make on behalf of others. But what is much worrisome is the comments of common citizens like myself on social media. If a person must make a statement, let him/her make such statements personally and not on behalf of Ndigbo or Yorubas or Hausa people. I think in Nigeria, people often speak on behalf of a greater number of people who did not in any way, authorize or scrutinize their utterances. The effect of this is that, they bring problems on the others, mostly the majority poor.

We must learn to speak for ourselves, not others. I repeat the Oba of Lagos didn't speak on behalf of the Yoruba people. Even if the Igwe of my village or the Igwe of Anambra, Enugu or Imo had made such silly speech, it doesn't mean he spoke on behalf of my family, kindred, village or the Igbo tribe. After making such inciting statement and unrest occur they'll flee and leave the poor masses to suffer. Idiots in authority. But bigger idiots those who they keep misleading.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by XBLadez: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
mascot87:

*Edited

grin grin grin grin grin
Not all Igbos support PDP. Stop saying what u don't know

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by eleko1: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bt i heard Agbaje won his ward in Anambra by landslide.
Kwenu ooooo!!! grin cheesy*Oba don trowey fake JK bleach inside ocean grin lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Dapsynzeal(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
VellyG:
We know how it was done. They have rigged their way in with the effort of lagosians who are quick to forget the agony they have been thru since the last four years. Well am not an inhabitant of Lagos . another four years of pains and hardship for una.
Sort you state first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by mascot87(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
PTNL:

Let us stop being tribalistic and basing our electioneering process on all forms of sentiments. We should remain as one nation and its hightime we forgot political affiliations and begin to massively monitor, support and question our leaders towards ensuring they are all committed and implementing all those promises in their manifestos and to make Nigeria at large be a better place for us all.

Pass this your epistle to your Igbo brothers. They are d ones that actually need this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sloan: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Hahaha....time to start packing up and returning to your fatherland! Yorubaland belongs to the Yorubas alone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by mcquin(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Next tommorow Igbos will come here crying their businesses are being brought down, Ambode is dumping them under bridge in Abia and Nnewi, they forget they are quite hostile to thier host. The yorubas's are the most accomodating people. I'm yet to witness the day Igbos will claim ABUJA is no man's land as na Capital city. That day nai dem go witness 2nd genocide,infact dem go cry Biafra tire.

In any case they should not take yoruba's for granted because they feel they have reasonable population in Lagos. That city is still in Southwest and surrounded by yoruba's. Continuos hostility may see silent killing of igbos in SW generally.

Make I de blow my kpef for B-side Jega-ly,we no get elction, Oshio baba de buga but if PDP win House of Assembly(which is likely) Oshio go use en eye see en anu.s.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
shevi4mb:
Its too obvious dat Ambode will win..but i love agbaje
...you keep Agbaje's love,I keep Ambode's win.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sheriff19: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
mascot87:

*Edited

grin grin grin grin grin
they have too. Although the Inec officials are still expecting more vote from Lagoon Unit 5 am sure JK ll win with a landslibe over their. Becos are the Ndigbo elders have been paid for the Lagoon propaganda nd what have u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by shevi4mb(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
timoto:

Ambode will win with 3 polling units??

Omg...do u stil think Jk wil have any chance to win?
Oba don talk na..so wot else?
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by sparko1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
VellyG:
We know how it was done. They have rigged their way in with the effort of lagosians who are quick to forget the agony they have been thru since the last four years. Well am not an inhabitant of Lagos . another four years of pains and hardship for una.
What agony, oh! Let me guess, the bikes that was removed, introduction of kia, or the use of brt. Maybe you should try and go home some time, the remainder might actually help jungle your memory.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Jarus(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
The Saturday wey go sweet, na from Friday e dey show.

We told them Tinubu has a loyal following, some men and women, in every community of Lagos that can hardly be supplanted, they are talking about some non-indigenes being plenty.

Lagos state and LG civil servants (and all these LASTMA, LAWMA, LASEPA, LASAA, LIRS) and their families are enough to win elections for Tinubu. It's a no-brainer.

Like I said, no analysis. Agbaje is not winning. It's simple observation. No need for any extensive analysis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by proxillin(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
TopGee:
What did Tinubu give you people? They have chosen to sacrifice a better candidate on the altar of ethnicity or political party. Tinubus empire growing bigger and bigger while Lagosians shrinking more and more.

Bcuz u people are playing tribal politics.and we want to teach you lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by mpowa(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
teemanbastos:

grin grin grin grin JK is not OK at all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Hawx(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
teemanbastos:
Lol!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by EngrSirwhite: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
C hw de yorubas have betrayed jimi cos he identified wit de igbos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by ba7man(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
mascot87:

*Edited

grin grin grin grin grin
I know igbos that voted for Ambode.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by nairapolice: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
I wonder why Igbos keep thinking they are relevant in Nigeria talkless of lagos. They did it in presidency their voice wasnt heard, they want to try it in lagos. they must be taking some serious dope. the oba only made them relevant with his statement. Ibos should salute the yorubas if they wanto progres in this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
teemanbastos:

Just unfortunate that Agbaje is now tainted as an Igbo ethnic politician! Imagine him promising to make an Eze Igbo a First Class Chief in Lagos. Except he was deceiving the Igbo he should know that The Igbo are a fiercely Republican and autonomous people who will not accept the overlordship of a single person as Eze all over Lagos Igbo- confusion will ensue! Just wondering how much of Igbo he can speak - in case he needs to try making a run for Governorship in any of the eastern states!
Shame to the apostles of ethnic politics playing us against one another! Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are Nigerians who deserve to vote and be voted for ANYWHERE in the country.
It remains to be said however that it is an unreasonable and unfair thing to do to hit your host community under the belt by playing the ethnic card in election time when you have not been discriminated against in enjoying the dividend of democracy! The obvious attempt by Igbos at doing so in this elections is unfortunate and will only serve a notice on the Yoruba to be wary of the Igbo as a people nursing an agenda to take over their host community. The Igbo must consciously set out to put the Yoruba (their hosts in Lagos) at ease by correcting that impression.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just unfortunate that Agbaje is now tainted as an Igbo ethnic politician! Imagine him promising to make an Eze Igbo a First Class Chief in Lagos. Except he was deceiving the Igbo he should know that The Igbo are a fiercely Republican and autonomous people who will not accept the overlordship of a single person as Eze all over Lagos Igbo- confusion will ensue! Just wondering how much of Igbo he can speak - in case he needs to try making a run for Governorship in any of the eastern states!
Shame to the apostles of ethnic politics playing us against one another! Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are Nigerians who deserve to vote and be voted for ANYWHERE in the country.
It remains to be said however that it is an unreasonable and unfair thing to do to hit your host community under the belt by playing the ethnic card in election time when you have not been discriminated against in enjoying the dividend of democracy! The obvious attempt by Igbos at doing so in this elections is unfortunate and will only serve a notice on the Yoruba to be wary of the Igbo as a people nursing an agenda to take over their host community. The Igbo must consciously set out to put the Yoruba (their hosts in Lagos) at ease by correcting that impression
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by mpowa(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
TopGee:

So what makes Agbaje a better candidate? we prefer Thiefnumbu that will steal the money and build something that everyone can see and some people even enjoy than Bode Goerge, Koro, et al, taking Lagos by the jugular - as no show dey federal now, these people will loot Lagos dry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by mightycrown1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
I find nauseating the comments people make on behalf of others. But what is much worrisome is the comments of common citizens like myself on social media. If a person must make a statement, let him/her make such statements personally and not on behalf of Ndigbo or Yorubas or Hausa people. I think in Nigeria, people often speak on behalf of a greater number of people who did not in any way, authorize or scrutinize their utterances. The effect of this is that, they bring problems on the others, mostly the majority poor.

We must learn to speak for ourselves, not others. I repeat the Oba of Lagos didn't speak on behalf of the Yoruba people. Even if the Igwe of my village or the Igwe of Anambra, Enugu or Imo had made such silly speech, it doesn't mean he spoke on behalf of my family, kindred, village or the Igbo tribe. After making such inciting statement and unrest occur they'll flee and leave the poor masses to suffer. Idiots in authority. But bigger idiots those who they keep misleading.

[size=18pt] I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE IGBO O; BUT IM SURE YOU ARE NOT YORUBA. IF ALL IGBOS CAN REASON IN THIS MANNER THIS COUNTRY WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE TO DWELL . OR SHOULD I SAY YOU GREW UP OUTSIDE IBO LAND.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by cole265(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
mcquin:
Next tommorow Igbos will come here crying their businesses are being brought down, Ambode is dumping them under bridge in Abia and Nnewi, they forget they are quite hostile to thier host. The yorubas's are the most accomodating people. I'm yet to witness the day Igbos will claim ABUJA is no man's land as na Capital city. That day nai dem go witness 2nd genocide,infact dem go cry Biafra tire.

In any case they should not take yoruba's for granted because they feel they have reasonable population in Lagos. That city is still in Southwest and surrounded by yoruba's. Continuos hostility may see silent killing of igbos in SW generally.

Make I de blow my kpef for B-side Jega-ly,we no get elction, Oshio baba de buga but if PDP win House of Assembly(which is likely) Oshio go use en eye see en anu.s.

Please stop all this nonsense now. The joke is being overflogged. Don't let us make the same mistake they made by over flogging the Oba's statement even after well meaning yorubas apologised. Please guys stop now...that is the reason we are more civilised, sophisticated and accommodating. two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by bibiking7(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have Igbo friends that voted for Ambode. I used to think that the comments on this forum was the general mind set of most Igbo people, but I was wrong. Let's just say that the Igbo peeps left us to decide our faith. We should maintain the peace and stay friends. In the end naija is still our country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Kai! U no get shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.