Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard (39905 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by rogerz: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vote cheap data. Vote wisely!!!

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by vicogu76(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
mascot87:
Their is no way the IGBOS in Lagos will not cry today/tomorrow.

*Edited
Let me open my teeth small

grin grin grin grin grin
bastard talking anyway you are
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
vicogu76:
bastard talking anyway you are

Your father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by ade80: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
I find nauseating the comments people make on behalf of others. But what is much worrisome is the comments of common citizens like myself on social media. If a person must make a statement, let him/her make such statements personally and not on behalf of Ndigbo or Yorubas or Hausa people. I think in Nigeria, people often speak on behalf of a greater number of people who did not in any way, authorize or scrutinize their utterances. The effect of this is that, they bring problems on the others, mostly the majority poor.

We must learn to speak for ourselves, not others. I repeat the Oba of Lagos didn't speak on behalf of the Yoruba people. Even if the Igwe of my village or the Igwe of Anambra, Enugu or Imo had made such silly speech, it doesn't mean he spoke on behalf of my family, kindred, village or the Igbo tribe. After making such inciting statement and unrest occur they'll flee and leave the poor masses to suffer. Idiots in authority. But bigger idiots those who they keep misleading.
God bless you
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by ronald4lif(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
mightycrown1:

[size=18pt] I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE IGBO O; BUT IM SURE YOU ARE NOT YORUBA. IF ALL IGBOS CAN REASON IN THIS MANNER THIS COUNTRY WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE TO DWELL . OR SHOULD I SAY YOU GREW UP OUTSIDE IBO LAND.
[/size]

I'm Igbo my brother. My prayer and hope is that we stand strong, unite and contribute in the rebuilding of Nigeria in whichever way we can. Nigeria belong to all of us and not the few who are in authorities that keep dividing us further along religious and ethnic lines, for their selfish gains. Before the Oba was born Yoruba and Igbo have been living in Lagos peacefully.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by shevi4mb(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Omotolu:
...you keep Agbaje's love,I keep Ambode's win.

Lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sheriff19: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
#IGBO LEADERS MUST RETURN AGBAJE'S MONEY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by awesomeness(f): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Anybody that is comfortable with lagos should go to his village

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sheriff19: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
mcquin:
Next tommorow Igbos will come here crying their businesses are being brought down, Ambode is dumping them under bridge in Abia and Nnewi, they forget they are quite hostile to thier host. The yorubas's are the most accomodating people. I'm yet to witness the day Igbos will claim ABUJA is no man's land as na Capital city. That day nai dem go witness 2nd genocide,infact dem go cry Biafra tire.

In any case they should not take yoruba's for granted because they feel they have reasonable population in Lagos. That city is still in Southwest and surrounded by yoruba's. Continuos hostility may see silent killing of igbos in SW generally.

Make I de blow my kpef for B-side Jega-ly,we no get elction, Oshio baba de buga but if PDP win House of Assembly(which is likely) Oshio go use en eye see en anu.s.
Thank u my brother d Igbos have been so rude to the Yorubas all because we accomodate dem. They ve taken us for fool. Let them come and claim Abuja now beos is the state Capital. It is high time we stop selling of pirated films, fake spare parts and electronics with their useless bend down select in Lagos they can take it to Onisha and Abia for dia brothers. Fake life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sheriff19: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jarus:
The Saturday wey go sweet, na from Friday e dey show.

We told them Tinubu has a loyal following, some men and women, in every community of Lagos that can hardly be supplanted, they are talking about some non-indigenes being plenty.

Lagos state and LG civil servants (and all these LASTMA, LAWMA, LASEPA, LASAA, LIRS) and their families are enough to win elections for Tinubu. It's a no-brainer.

Like I said, no analysis. Agbaje is not winning. It's simple observation. No need for any extensive analysis.
u can just imagine the amount of job created by these agencies above for Lagos indigines by this administration. So cos d Igbo no follow then won make APC go abi. After then have their fatherland. Badbelle Thurder fire U. Lagoon straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sheriff19: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
babasanti:
We know IBB newspaper vanguard is working for Apc to post fake results like in the presidential elections . We allowed it for thr unity and peace of nigeria but let me assure all PDP faithfuls. We have won in lagos, imo, rivers. Any attempt by apc to rig this time we will STOP them, I repeat we WILL STOP them. Get your drinks and your sound system let's celebrate Pdp victories.
How body, hope u ve gotten ur own life jacket, hurry while stock last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sheriff19: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin
paycash:
After all igbo at Ojo alaba promised Jimi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sheriff19: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
paycash:
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Sheriff19: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
paycash:
nd they collected is recharge cards and garri Ijebu while their elders collected Millions of Naira from him for Lagoon Propaganda. Chai Ndigo nd Money!!! 419s. see how then carry dis election issue do business collect money from JK. Chai #there is God ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by martineverest(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mmmmmh..(taking a deep sigh)..What a comment!
ronald4lif:
I find nauseating the comments people make on behalf of others. But what is much worrisome is the comments of common citizens like myself on social media. If a person must make a statement, let him/her make such statements personally and not on behalf of Ndigbo or Yorubas or Hausa people. I think in Nigeria, people often speak on behalf of a greater number of people who did not in any way, authorize or scrutinize their utterances. The effect of this is that, they bring problems on the others, mostly the majority poor.

We must learn to speak for ourselves, not others. I repeat the Oba of Lagos didn't speak on behalf of the Yoruba people. Even if the Igwe of my village or the Igwe of Anambra, Enugu or Imo had made such silly speech, it doesn't mean he spoke on behalf of my family, kindred, village or the Igbo tribe. After making such inciting statement and unrest occur they'll flee and leave the poor masses to suffer. Idiots in authority. But bigger idiots those who they keep misleading.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by martineverest(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mmmmmh..(taking a deep sigh)..What a comment!
ronald4lif:

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
shevi4mb:
Its too obvious dat Ambode will win..but i love agbaje
canoe to lagoon don ready o,should I book a seat for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sheriff19:
How body, hope u ve gotten ur own life jacket, hurry while stock last
life jacket don finish o,sheoma has tooked the last one,na like dat him go enter lagoon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by mmadon: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Guys don't go gaga yet.Latest result from COKER/AGUDA: UNIT 026 APC 24,PDP190. 027 APC 55,PDP 84, 028 APC 40,PDP 122, 029 APC 23,PDP 84
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by azzima(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
BIAFRANS, BIAFRANS, BIAFRANS!!!!. how many times did I call you. Leave this fight alone and be smart with picking your fights. Haven't history taught you lessons? You are again fighting a claim that is farrrrr from your region. Even BINIS that have some similarities with Yorubas are not going crazy like you guys. OBVIOUSLY you don't learn from the past. Recent elections have proven further that you don't know how to fight your fights smartly like others. When few days ago you were the loudest mocking the king of your host(thought I don't support his statement) but you made it a point to mock him LOUDLY. Remember what happened to tHe igbos that were mocking the Hausas IN THE NORTH after the IGBO coup that killed their kings and leaders. The locals started slaughtering you. How can you mock your host in the own town about their murdered leaderseven a BABY knows better. But you guys are about to repeat the same mistake soon. Your enclaves in festac and alaba is nothing compared to the whole of Lagos state with with Obas and Baales. Will you bring massobs from Onitsha to fight the agberos and OPC here? A word is ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by simdam500(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Like I said, the best man will win sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by dapsonlou(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
shevi4mb:
Its too obvious dat Ambode will win..but i love agbaje

Why do you love Agaje? Do tell.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Highestbee(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bt i heard Agbaje won his ward in Anambra by landslide.

All Dis Tinz u Are Saying............

Dere iz GoD Oooo! Dere iz GoD Ooo!! Dere iz GOD Oooo

#In Mama Peace Voice
grin
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bt i heard Agbaje won his ward in Anambra by landslide.

All Dis Tinz u Are Saying............

Dere iz GoD Oooo! Dere iz GoD Ooo!! Dere iz GOD Oooo

#In Mama Peace Voice
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by MrPresident1: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Setaje:

I swear you're crayyyyyyy. Hahhahahhahahhahahhhahahha. See me laughing here and my parents are wondering what's wrong. I swear u are sukkot. Lmaoooo only sukkot can talk like this.

We speak the same language though, only difference is that I am farrr saner than he is grin

Happy to know I made you laugh wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by sukkot: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
MrPresident1:

We speak the same language though, only difference is that I am farrr saner than he is grin

Happy to know I made you laugh wink
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by phazotron(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2015
azzima:
BIAFRANS, BIAFRANS, BIAFRANS!!!!. how many times did I call you. Leave this fight alone and be smart with picking your fights. Haven't history taught you lessons? You are again fighting a claim that is farrrrr from your region. Even BINIS that have some similarities with Yorubas are not going crazy like you guys. OBVIOUSLY you don't learn from the past. Recent elections have proven further that you don't know how to fight your fights smartly like others. When few days ago you were the loudest mocking the king of your host(thought I don't support his statement) but you made it a point to mock him LOUDLY. Remember what happened to tHe igbos that were mocking the Hausas IN THE NORTH after the IGBO coup that killed their kings and leaders. The locals started slaughtering you. How can you mock your host in the own town about their murdered leaderseven a BABY knows better. But you guys are about to repeat the same mistake soon. Your enclaves in festac and alaba is nothing compared to the whole of Lagos state with with Obas and Baales. Will you bring massobs from Onitsha to fight the agberos and OPC here? A word is ENOUGH

leave the bigoted fools. we are just waiting for them to draw first blood. uneducated bastards. them and their fathers still blame us for them losing the civil war. rubbish!
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by ijebubabe(f): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
babasanti:
We know IBB newspaper vanguard is working for Apc to post fake results like in the presidential elections . We allowed it for thr unity and peace of nigeria but let me assure all PDP faithfuls. We have won in lagos, imo, rivers. Any attempt by apc to rig this time we will STOP them, I repeat we WILL STOP them. Get your drinks and your sound system let's celebrate Pdp victories.

Mumu. They've won in lagos and imo states. Why haven't you stopped them? Empty threats that's all you PDP people know
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by shevi4mb(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2015
dapsonlou:

Why do you love Agaje? Do tell.

Cos, to me, he's humble and i jst naturally like him
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by dapsonlou(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
shevi4mb:

Cos, to me, he's humble and i jst naturally like him

You like him because you are told like him. He has no record to like him on.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by shevi4mb(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
dapsonlou:

You like him because you are told like him. He has no record to like him on.

I really dnt get what u wrote...but chill, em a yoruba guy...if thats where u'r going
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard by Ayima: 7:52pm On May 24, 2015
Ayima:
It is only fools that will think pdp can win Lagos.
This is to prove that am too wise politically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.